Auteur Sujet: zlbz Abeera murder case: LHC adjourns bail plea for two weeks  (Lu 2 fois)

MethrenRaf

• tqud Obscure DNA Has Key Role in Stroke Damage
Ijkk Blood Test Predicts Prostate Tumor Resistance
  A patient af1  with Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (CJD), is set to be given a pioneering treatment, which has been developed by researchers at the Medical Research Council (MRC) Prion Unit at UCL.CJD is a rare but devastating disease that causes brain damage and for which there is currently no  yeezy 350 treatment. It is always fatal and most patients sadly die within six weeks of diagnosis.Researchers at the MRC Prion Unit at UCL have developed yeezy foam  an antibody, called PRN100, for treating CJD. Laboratory testing of the antibody has been encouraging but it has not yet been used in patients.Doctors at University College London Hospitals (UCLH) will give the antibody to a patient for the first time in the world after a judge in the Court of Protection confirmed that it is lawful and in the patient鈥檚 best interests to receive the unlicensed treatment.Professor John Collinge, Director of the MRC Prion Unit at UCL, who led the development of the PRN100 treatment, said: 鈥淭he treatment is an artificially manufacture  PESHAWAR:A former Frontier Corps officer plans to establish an organisation to help tribespeople suffering from disabilities due to war and acts of terrorism.While addressing a news conference at the Peshawar Press Club on Monday, Niaz Bahadur Afridi said, 鈥淭he centre will be named Niaz Disabled Organisation. adidas samba nera  I am ready to donate my property to establish a centre for the special people of Khyber Agency.鈥滺e added that the number of people with disabilities in tribal areas is more than other parts of the country. Unfortunately, there is no  nb organisation for their rehabilitation.鈥濃€淚 am ready to donate the pension I receive from Frontier Corps.鈥?He demanded the government provide a special financial package to establish such a centre in the region to nb 550  help the affected people.The former FC man said ambulances have been arranged and wheelchairs were distributed among the victims. These were provided by the Pakistan Red Crescent Society.鈥淒ue to the lack of funds, my efforts are limited only to