Forum Logikmemorial
Comment fonctionne notre forum => Accueil => Discussion démarrée par: Morrisshot le Novembre 07, 2024, 06:15:20 pm
-
Nwky Paris climate agreement: What you need to know
President Trump tweeted on Monday as he prepared to leave Walter Reed that people shouldn t be afraid of COVID-19 or let it dominate their lives ndash; as the death toll in America topped 210,000. For Amanda Kloots, who l stanley cup (https://www.cup-stanley.es) ost her husband, Broadway actor Nick Cordero, to the virus, that tweet hit a nerve.Kloots posted Mr. Trump s tweet on Instagram, with her own message to other families who lost loved ones to the virus: I stand by you, with you, holding your hand. Unfortunately it did dominate our lives didn t it It dominated Nick s family s lives and my family s lives. I guess we let it ndash; like it was our choice her post continued. Unfortunately not everyone is lucky enough to spend two days in the hospital, she said, referring to Mr. Trump s short stay for COVID-19 treatment. I cried next to my husband for 95 days watching what COVID did to the person I love. It IS something to be afraid of. President Trump left Walter Reed medical center on Monday evening, three days after he was flown there for treatment and hours after the medical team treating him for COVID-19 cautioned he s not out of the woods yet. View this post on Instagram To all the over 208,000 Americans who lost loved ones to this virus - I stand by you, with you, holding your hand. Unfortunately it did dominate our lives didnrs stanley cup (https://www.stanley-cups.ca) quo;t it It dominated Nickrsquo familyrsquo lives and my stanley cup (https://www.stanley-quencher.uk) familyrsquo lives. I guess we let i Rrga Calendar: Week of December 19
Donald Trump has repeatedly defended his lewd remarks about women as locker room talk, an excuse he doubled down on during Sunday yeezy (https://www.adidas-yeezy.it) nightrsquo second presidential debate. Trump, Clinton respond to Trump s l air max (https://www.airmaxplus.es) ewd adidas campus (https://www.campusadidas.it) comments from 2005 14:47 The offensive comments were made in a 2005 conversation with Billy Bush, which was exposed in a leaked Access Hollywood tape on Friday. Trump faced heavy criticism from the public and his own party through the weekend leading up to the debate.Certainly Irsquo;m not proud of it, but this was locker room talk, Trump told moderator Anderson Cooper. But his comments have professional athletes wondering what locker rooms Donald Trump has been in. As an athlete, I ve been in locker rooms my entire adult life and uh, that s not locker room talk.mdash; Sean Doolittle @whatwouldDOOdo October 10, 2016 Just for reference. I work in a locker room every day ... that is not locker room talk. Just so you know...mdash; Chris Conley @_flight17_ October 10, 2016 PSA: sexual advances without consent is NOT locker room talk.mdash; Kendall Marshall @KButter5 October 10, 2016 The attempt to normalize it as any type of talk is wrong. I refuse to let my son think that this is jus