Auteur Sujet: zkin SC dismisses petition seeking law minister s removal from PBC  (Lu 16 fois)

MethrenRaf

• cspm Syncretic traditions Sindh a cradle of faith and spirituality
Zeao Boeing  finalising  anti-stall update after Ethiopia crash
  Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) leader and former National Assembly member Shandana Gulzar Khan has been summoned by the Federal investigation Agency (FIA).Gulzar has been summoned on March 14 for inciting people and spreading hatred against institutions. According to the FIA 鈥嬧€媙otice issued on Saturday, if Gulzar does not appear, it will be assumed that she has nothing to say in her defence, Express News reported.The FIA has issued a notice to the former lawmaker on Shoaib Mirza   39 s written complaint. Gulzar has been directed to appear at the FIA 鈥嬧€婥ybercrime Reporting Centre in Laho air force 1 re on March 14.Last year, a case was re adidas adidas originals gistered against the former National Assembly member at the Women   39 s Police Station in Islamaba air force women d for inciting hatred against institutions during her appearance on a private TV channel programme.Read more: FIA summons Asad Toor, Imran RiazSections 153A, 124A and 505, which deal with sedition, incitement and spreading hatred, were included in the case.Gulzar was ele Yvdj Finance minister confident of enjoying larger longer IMF programme
 Pop singer Pink on Friday revealed聽that she and her son Jameson had tested positive for COVID-19 a few wee jordan low ks ago and have subsequently recovered, reported CNN. The two tested negative in the past few days.According to Pink, she and her 3-year-old song had begun displaying symptoms 14 days while they were already in isolation. Two weeks ago my three-year old son, Jameson, and I are were showing symptoms of COVID-19. Fortunately, our primary care physician had access to t dunks brown ests and I tested positive. My family was already sheltering at home and we continued to do so for the last two weeks following the instruction of our doctor. Just a few days ago we were re-tested and are now thankfully negative,  she wrote on Instagram.https://www.instagram.com/p/B-il39tJ57d/However, the singer did criticise the US government's handling of the coronavirus crisis, highlighting that t air max tn esting was not widely available in the country. It is an absolute travesty and failure of our government to not make testin