Auteur Sujet: llmf Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein probe labour abuses in Ethiopian factorie  (Lu 16 fois)

MethrenRaf

• gcii Forex reserves dip by $136 million
Yldn Senate panel to probe tax waiver to Chinese firm
  LA PAZ:A late goal from Joaquin Correa helped Argentina c adidas superstar damen ome from behind to beat Bolivia 2-1 on Tuesday and maintain their 100% record in the South American World Cup qualifiers.Bolivia took the lead after 24 minutes when captain Marcelo Martins rose unmarked to head home a cross from the left.However, Argentina, who beat visitors Ecuador 1-0 in their opener last week, equalised seconds before halftime when a clearance from defender J air max schwarz ose Maria Carrasco hit Lautaro Martinez just yards from goal and flew into the net.Correa then got Argentina  rsquo s winner with a sweet left-foot strike 11 minutes from the final whistle as Bolivia suffered another defeat following their 5-0 thrashing away to Bra adidas samba womens zil last week.The result was Argentina  rsquo s ninth game unbeaten under coach Lionel Scaloni and their first win in Bolivia since 2005.It came in spite of their evident troubles with the thin air, with the game being played at high altitude in La Paz, and some of their players took gulps of oxyge Gygp Indian spy repatriated after six-year imprisonment in Pakistan
 PARIS:Neymar left Barcelona for Paris Saint-Germain 12 months ago in a bid to move out of Lionel Messi's shadow and confirm his status as one of the world's best players, but the Brazilian may have to share the mantle of talisman with teenage prodigy Kylian Mbappe this season.The French champions start the defence of their Ligue 1 title against Caen at the Parc des Princes on Sunday, and all eyes will be on Neymar af jordan1 ter he missed the final three months of last term with a foot injury.The world's most expensive player has been the subject of consistent speculation linking him with a move away from France, with reports usually suggesting he will sign for Real Madrid, but he insists that he's not done with PSG yet. Yes, I will stay in Paris. I have a contract with PSG. The speculation  The majority of it is invented by the press,  Neymar told ESPN Brasil nike air force 1 homme  last month.  I have  nike jordan donna a contract and people know the objective, the reason why I went to PSG. I want to win with this club and I hope this