Auteur Sujet: wufz IHC disqualifies PML-N lawmaker for possessing fake degree  (Lu 23 fois)

MethrenRaf

• ncer Moment masked gang attack woman with metal pipes and smash up car as she tries to defend her home
Ywwr Disruptions hope reform and optimism
  L jordan2 ONDON:Tottenham Hotspur manager Jose Mourinho said some of his players lack motivation for the Europa League group phase after his side struggled to a 3-3 draw at LASK Linz on Thursday.Spurs scored penalties through Gareth Bale and Dele Alli either side of Son Heung-min   39 s second-half goal but LASK earned a deserved draw through Mamoudou Karamoko   39 s stoppage-time strike from the edge of the box.The result gave Spurs the point they needed to reach the knockout stag nike af es with a game to spare but they must beat Royal Antwerp next week to finish as Group J winners.Asked what he learned from Spurs   39  performance, Mourinho said:   quot Nothin adidas campus g new really. The fact that the Europa League group phase doesn   39 t motivate some of the players, I knew it.  quot When I saw the warm-up before the game I had a feeling and I told the players before the game that there was a huge difference in intensity, communication and enthusiasm in their warm-up and our warm-up because I was looking at both.  q Nljf The legacy Asma leaves behind
 REUTERS:Putin made the commen air max bianche t in a news conference with French President Emmanuel Macron, offering some support for the French leader s plan for negotiating a broader agreement with Tehran to cover Iran s ballistics program and its activities in the Middle East.Macron met Putin seeking to win concessions on Syria, Iran and Ukraine after returning largely empty-handed from a state visit to the United States. Certainly we can discuss Iran s ballistic missiles. We ca nike af n discuss Iran s policies in the Middle East and its nuclear activities after 2025,  Putin said. But we cannot make preserving the Iranian nuclear deal dependent on these three parameters because if we do, it means th af1 at we too are withdrawing from the accord because the deal that exists foresees no additional conditions. A Macron adviser hailed Putin s comments as a  key  point of convergence between Paris and Moscow as the Trump administration urges its European allies to sever economic ties with Iran.Vladimir Putin sworn in