Auteur Sujet: ozem China s top university to expel students who plagiarise  (Lu 16 fois)

MethrenRaf

• pxma Judge sentences man to 10 years in deaths of police officer, pedestrian
Okuf Three Iran security personnel killed by  rioters  reports
  PESHAWAR/MARDAN:The provincial air max air max  health department on Thursday said that four new cases of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) have been confirmed in the province.The provincial government Thursday moved to lock down the union council where one of the first casualties from the virus were reported in the country.The Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa (K-P) Health Department i nike air force one n a statement on mi nike dunk croblogging social network Twitter said on Thursday that out of the four new cases confirmed, two patients had a history of foreign travel while one was a relative of a confirmed coronavirus patient.The last patient had no travel history or known contact with a coronavirus patient. Total confirmed coronavirus patients in K-P are 23 now,  the statement read.The health department, however, rejected rumours that doctors who had diagnosed and treated the coronavirus patient in Mardan were now infected with the virus.In a video message shared by the health department on its Twitter account, Mardan District Headquarters Hos Rfun Hepatitis and blood transfusion safety
 PESHAWAR:Five miners died in incidents at two separate coal mines in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa聽on Saturday.In Darra Adam Khel, three mine adidas originals rs died when a gas explosion occurred聽inside a mine. Miners and locals from nearby  nike air max areas rushed to the mine commenced rescue activities. Three bodies were pulled out from the rubble.Nine killed in K-P coal mine explosionIn a聽separate incident, two miners were killed after a coal mine collapsed in the Pabbi area of the province. The local police official, SHO Mohammad Hanif, said the incident took place in the Jabba Khush area of the district. The deceased hailed from Shangla.Six killed, 13 others trapped in Balochistan coalmine explosionEarlier in September, nine miners were killed and three injured when the roof of a nike airforce mujer  coal mine in Darra Adam Khel town of Kohat 鈥?some 45 kilometres of Peshawar 鈥?collapsed.