Auteur Sujet: ofsj India s nominee re-elected to ICJ after UK pull-out  (Lu 31 fois)

MethrenRaf

• mdsg Body of minor boy found
ofsj India s nominee re-elected to ICJ after UK pull-out
« le: Juillet 05, 2024, 06:39:39 am »
Movr Wrecked schools pose new challenge as Beirut students wait to head back to classes
  [fbvideo link=  https://www.facebook.com/etribune/videos/ jordan homme 455150182001809/ ][/fbvideo]British-Pakistani boxer Amir Khan vowed on Tuesday to raise the plight of Kashmiris around the world as he visited the Line of Control (LoC) on a  humanitarian visit . I will try my level best to raise the voice of Kashmiris wherever I go,  he said while speaking to the media in Muzaffa jordan beige rabad, accompanied with AJK President聽Sardar Masood Khan.  I saw people on the Pakistani side of the LoC and they were going about living their lives normally. The boxer lamented the situation in Indian Occupied Kashmir (IOK), saying, I have heard of people being killed and injured, as well as, food supplies being cut off. He called for the Kashmiri people to continue their freedom struggle, adding that, I will be their champion. Amir said that he was blessed to be put in a position where he could raise his voice for th nike jordan damen e oppressed. We had a protest in London where 20,000 Kashmiris hit out at the Indian government,  he sa Ndpg Twitter is testing how its misinformation labels can be more obvious direct
 ISLAMABAD:A member of the European Parliament (MEP), Dr Sajjad Karim wrote a letter to Prime Minister Imran Khan, Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi and the president of the parliament, calling for an immediate solution to the issues between the two nuclear powers through talks.The letter which was signed by 40 MEPs expressed concern over tensions between Pakistan and India.Sajjad Karim emphasized that the two neighbours should hold talks for defusing tensions and that Kashmiris be made part of  adidas spezial handball this dialogue process.He lauded Pakistan s peace gesture of releasing the capt adidas originals multix ured Indian pilot. The measure, the letter said, would pave the way for peace and dialogue.The letter furthe air max 720 r stated that peace could not be achieved without making the Kashmiris a part of the dialogue.The European parliament was ready to extend its support for the purpose, the letter read.