Auteur Sujet: mhoz Heavy rains lash different districts in Punjab  (Lu 25 fois)

MethrenRaf

• iuqx Israel soldiers take over Hamas parliament and police HQ as they claim terrorists have now  lost control of Gaza
mhoz Heavy rains lash different districts in Punjab
« le: Juillet 08, 2024, 12:36:26 pm »
Goja With mosquitoes breeding as we speak  an outbreak may be imminent
  PESHAWAR:The provincial food authority has sealed a cold drinks production unit in Nowshera and discarded 9,000 litres of spurious dri new balance 990 nks on Wednesday. According to a statement issued by the Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa (K-P) Food Authority on Wednesday, the authority s director-general Riaz Khan Mahsud said that they had received a request from the Nowshera district administration about illegal and spurious drinks manufacturers in the Bara Banda area of Nowshera.  A fake cold drinks production unit located inside a home, has been sealed and 9,000 litres of counterfeit drink nike air max 95 s were discarded,  the K-P Food Authority (K-PFA) director-general maintained. He added that over the past week, six such units have been shut. K-PFA Food Safety Assistant Director Asad Ali said that they also discarded more than 2,000 pet bottles in which the spurious liquid was supposed to be filled.聽 air max95 聽Published in The Express Tribune, July 4th, 2019. Ihpi Junior staff being sent to court instead of officials in Hyderabad
 KARACHI:Kha adidas originals dragon lilur Rehman Qamar, the writer and director of Meray Paas Tum Ho, recently聽became subject to second marriage rumours with TV actor Eshal Fayaz. Speculations聽regarding聽their relationship聽surf air max pour femme aced the internet three days ago,聽 in response to which the adidas originals rosa  latter uploaded a video聽denying聽all such claims. There is no truth in the rumours that are doing rounds since yesterday. I haven't gotten married to anyone, I am very much single,  聽Fayaz said.https://www.instagram.com/p/B7L489bBqex/ utm_source=ig_embedThe actor added diligently,  My relationship with Khalil ur Rehman Qamar is that of one between an actor and a director, nothing more than that. Fayaz further聽specified that no one聽has the right to spread fake news about anyone without knowing them and she would announce her marriage plans herself when need be.In a conversation with The Express Tribune, Qamar聽also聽rubbished the聽rumours,聽adding that it is a part of a propaganda to associate him with 'such girls'. I strongly reject a