Auteur Sujet: qulr NASA asks scientists to start planning first JWST observations  (Lu 6 fois)

MethrenRaf

• lhue Google wants to phase out support for third-party cookies in Chrome within two years
Jgal Bangladesh  8217;s satellite starts service聽鈥?Starlink autopilot sparks concern聽鈥?SAS Global secures loan
  Billie Eilish has dropped her self-directed video for  What Was I Made For ,  her  sob -worthy contribution to the all-star Barbie soundtrack.https://www.youtube.com/watch v=cW8VLC9nnToFilmed in one take, the video finds Eilish sorting through a c womens sambas ollection of Barbie clothes based on her own red carpet-outfits. However, the elements 鈥?rain, wind, quakes 鈥?dunk low womens  dampen the solitary play date. Think I forgot / How to be happy / Something I m not / But something I can be / Something I wait for / Something I m made for / Something I m made for,  Eilish sings on the piano ballad, which she recorded alongside brother Finneas at his home studio in Los  reebok reebok classic Angeles.In a statement posted minutes after the video s premiere, Eilish wrote,  In january greta showed me and finneas a handful of some unfinished scenes from the film; we had nooooo idea what to expect at ALLL... we were so deeeeeply moved.. that the next day we were writing and COULDNT shut up about it lolll andddddddddd ended u Urko NASA Earth Science leaders anticipate low-cost launch options
 Posted inCivilESA working on human spaceflight scenarios for European space summitbyJeff Foust April 18, 2023April 19, 2023Click to share on X  Opens in new window Click to share on Facebook  Opens in new window Click to share on LinkedIn  Opens in new window Click to share on Reddit  Opens in new window Click to email a link to a friend  Opens in new window Click to share on Clipboard  Opens in new window ESA Director General Josef Aschbacher.  Credit: Sebastiaan ter BurgCOLORADO SPRINGS 鈥?The European Space Agency is preparing for a space summit this fall to win support for a new human spaceflight initiative as well as a new launch strategy.In an April 17 interview, Josef Aschbacher, ESA director general, said the agency is working o adidas original n developing plans to present to ESA and European Union member states at the second European space summit, schedul adidas originals mujer ed for No nike air nike vember in Seville, Spain.ESA will seek to win political support, although not funding, for future human spaceflight programs as reco