Auteur Sujet: exys NASA planning September launch of Mars smallsat mission on first New Glenn  (Lu 13 fois)

MethrenRaf

• meom First picture of super-fit rugby player, 32, who died after plunging into marina during Storm Callum as fianc茅e pays tribute
Ragw House Appropriators Propose Deeper NASA Cuts
  A lawsuit by Dominion Voting Systems seeking $1.6 billion in damages from Fox News over its coverage of the 2020 election can salomon xa pro  proceed, a Delaware state judge ruled on Thursday.Judge Eric Davis noted in his 52-page opinion that Dominion s complaint  supports the reasonable inference that Fox either  i  knew its statements about Dominion s role in election fraud were false or  ii  had a high degree of awareness that the statements were false. Dominion is alleging that Fox News hosts Lou Dobbs, Maria Bartiromo, and Sean Hannity gave Sidney Powell and Rudy Giuliani a platform to lie about the voting process. While being deposed for the case, Powell and Giuliani basically admitted they didn t really ca new balance 550 re whether the claims they were spouting were true.  It s not my job in a fast-moving case to go out and investigate every piece of evidence that s given to me,  said Giulian sale reebok i, Trump s former personal attorney.  Otherwise, you re never going to write a story. You re ne Enry FCC approves Starlink license modification
 Posted inNewsProfile: Steve Isakowitz & 8211; The View From the InsidebySpaceNews Editor April 4, 2005January 19, 2023Click to share on X  Opens in new window Click to share on Facebook  Opens in new wind air jordan ow Click to share on LinkedIn  Opens in new window Click to share on Reddit  Opens in new window Click to email a link to a friend  Opens in new window Click nikeaire  to share on Clipboard  Opens in new window Profile: Steve Isakowitz, NASA deputy associate administrator Exploration Systems Mission DirectorateSteve Isakowitz left industry for government because he wanted to be in the driver s seat.He started out as a commercial space consultant with Booz Allen Hamilton  when a lot of people thought we were going to have big pharmaceutical factori air max95 es in orbit.  From there it was on to Martin Marietta, where he worked on launch vehicle concepts that were directly tied to the sweeping space policy changes that followed the 1986 Space Shuttle Challenger accident. What s always tough about being in t