Auteur Sujet: paam SoftBank joins game-focused blockchain Oasys as validator  (Lu 7 fois)

MethrenRaf

• cgim Critical supplies of IV contrast media running out because of COVID lockdowns in China
Nvdh JB Straubel could return to Tesla 鈥?as a board member this time
 Welcome back to The Station, your central hub for all past, present and future means of moving people and packages from Point A to Point B.聽FYI, next week I will be in Austin to attend SXSW. I ;ll be onstage March 14 and March 15 and you can find me by going to the SXSW schedule. See ya there.In the days leading up to Tesla Investor Day, there was a lot of chatter and speculation about what future products CEO Elon Musk might reveal. Welp, I wouldn ;t describe the air max  four-hour event as particularly illuminating.Don ;t get m nike air force e wrong, Musk and an unusually long line of senior-level employees talked a lot about how Tesla would be the driver of a global shift away from fossil fuels and toward renewable energy. There just wasn ;t a lot of specifics on exactly how the company was going to achieve that.  I give a full rundown of the major highlights here, nike air max  including confirmation that it is building a lithium refinery in Corpus Christi. The bulk of the event was focused on the p Antj Anduril is raising up to $1.2B sources say at a $7B pre-money valuation for its defense tech
 The pre-launch company has spent the last two years building what it describes as a  cloud-native  online card processor that directly connects to card networks. The aim is to offer a modern replacement for the 20 to 40-year-old payments card processing tech that is mostly in use today.Backing Silverflow   鈧?.6 m mizuno illion seed round is U.K.-based VC Crane Venture Partners, wi salomon gtx th participation from Inkef Capital and unnamed angel investors and industry leaders from Pay.On, First Data, Booking.com and Adyen. It brings the fintech startup   total funding to date to ~鈧? million.Bootstrapped while in development and launching in 2021, Silverflow   founders are CEO Anne-Willem de Vries  who was focused on card acquiring and processing at Adyen , CBDO Robert Kraal  former Adyen COO and EVP global card acquiring & processing of Adyen  and CTO Paul Buying  founder of acquired translation startup Livewords . The samba rose  payments tech stack needs an upgrade,  Kraal tells me.