Auteur Sujet: qfrb Reed Hastings says Netflix won t be part of Apple s upcoming video streamin  (Lu 5 fois)

MethrenRaf

• jgen Our picturesque seaside town has been ruined by a neighbour from hell 鈥?we re terrified for our safety
Jdbm X to take on newswire services with new product XWire
 馃毇Censorship 馃毇Shadowbanning鉁匜reedom of speech, not reach.Our new labels are n jordan ow live. https://t.co/a0nTyPSZWY— Safety  @Safety  April 24, 2023Last week, the social media company first made the announcement about visibility saying that the label provides more  air max95 transparency into the company   process for reducing the reach of hateful tweets. Restricting the reach of Tweets helps reduce binary & 8216;leave up versus take down ; content moderation decisions and supports our freedom of speech vs f adidas spezial reedom of reach approach,  the company said at that time. However, like other social platforms, we have not historically been transparent when we ve taken this action. Twitter said that labels will be shown to both authors and viewers. Usually, these tweets will show text such as  Visibility limited: this Tweet may violate Twitter   rules against Hateful Conduct. Image Credits: TwitterTwitter   enforcement policy says that tweets with Brvg YouTube s Web App iPhone Reception and Zynga Investments
 Remember, you can send me tips, suggestions and feedback to kate.clark@techcrunch.com or on Twitter聽@KateClarkTweets. If you ;re new, you can subscribe to Startups Weekly here.Hello from Berlin, where we ;ve just wrapped our annual conference, TechCrunch Disrupt Berlin. Top investors shared insight into European venture capital, well-known individuals and firms made announcements  large and small , and entrepreneurs pontificated about the future of startups in their respective regions.As I spoke with various early-sta samba rose ge startup founders presenting at the event, chatted with U.S. and European ventu sale reebok re capitalists and brain-stormed with my colleagues, I reflected on my last 12 months inside the tech bubble. Soon, I ;ll be publishing an extended look at what I see as the 10 biggest themes in startups and VC in 2019. But for now, here& 821 salomon mujer 7  a sneak peek at my top picks.SoftBank screw ups. From WeWork to Wag to Fair.com, SoftBank made headlines over and over again this year鈥?