Auteur Sujet: kfof Banks give Rs26.8b worth of loans to young entrepreneurs  (Lu 51 fois)

MethrenRaf

• vdeq Heartbroken  boyfriend, 29, jumped in front of train days after his on-off partner, 27, was found hanged
Qpwy Instagram influencers are a vaccine priority in wary Indonesia
  A father-daughter relationship is one of the most precious ones in the world. And like any other, even Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan believes the same. The actor has three children with Gauri Khan, two sons Aryan and AbRam and a daughter Suhana. He recently attended the Kolkota Film Festival where he spoke about not judging someone based on their looks and his rel adidas campus 00s ationship with his 18-year-old daughter, reported Hindustan Times.Twitter outraged as Vogue India picks SRK's daughter for coverShah Rukh said,  The only thing that has worked for me is honesty. But look at me now. Becau nike air max 720 se of my stardom I m now good looking as well. I have become a poster boy and a lot of brands want me to endorse their products. While growing up, I had posters of Cheryl Ladd and Clint Eastwood in my room but I never thought I d become someone like them  air force 1 07 one day. That aspect was never a part of my life.  PHOTO: TRIBUNE NEWS Fwzg Budget 2018-19 AJK budget with Rs108.2 billion outlay presented
 PESHAWAR:Pakistan Democratic Movement adidas campus green  (PDM) chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman has dared PTI chief Imran Khan to march on Islamabad, saying that   lsquo Hakeem Sanaullah  rsquo  is wai air max 96 ting for the PTI chief and his supporters.Speaking in Peshawar, Fazl said the ruling alliance had crushed the fitna (strife) for good and Imran would never return to power.Imran has been threatening to march on Islamabad for days, saying that he will give a call for the march this month, Fazl noted.  quot Let Imran Khan give a call for Islamabad, Hakeem Sanaullah is sitting there  quot , Fazl said while referring to Interior Minister Rana Sanaullah.The PDM chief maintained that the decision on the appointment of the next chief of army staff would be made by the premier and not Imran.Fazl, who heads JUI-F, met with the provincial president of the ANP, Aimal Wali Khan. The two leaders decided to join hands against the PTI in the by-elections.They agreed that the PDM and ANP wo airforce 1 women uld run a joint electioneering campaign an