Auteur Sujet: jvzv US expected to retreat from main UN rights forum activists diplomats  (Lu 21 fois)

MethrenRaf

• lqau I don t care about Britain s plan to send people like me to Rwanda 鈥?I ll still come
Jmra Teenage girl  abducted and raped  in Malakwal
  ISLAMABAD :The Minhaj-ul-Quran International, a wing of the Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT), has moved the apex court, seeking direction for an anti-terrorism court (ATC) to summon former premier Nawaz Sharif, his brother Shehbaz Sharif and 10 others in connection with the Model Town killings.Ten people, including women, were killed and more than 61 PAT work air fone one ers sustained injuries on June 17, 2014 w nike af1 femme hen the then Punjab government led by Shehbaz started a police operation to remove barriers outside the residence of PAT chief Dr Tahirul Qadri at Lahore s upscale Model Town neighbourhood.Earlier, a trial court on Feb 7, 2017 and the Lahore High Court (LHC) full bench on Sep 26 rejected the PAT request for summoning Sharif brothers. However, now the Minhaj-ul-Quran s Jawad Hamid through former LHC judge Mazhar Iqbal Sindhu has challenged the LHC order.LHC dismisses appeal to summon Nawaz, Shehbaz in Model Town caseThe petition contends that the LHC order was against law and fact jordan4 s of the case wh Fyoo Economic spectre
 BARCELONA:A happy Lewis Hamil af1 mens ton said the warmer weather in Catalonia, rather than a quantum leap in performance, was the main reason he and Mercedes won Sunday's Spanish Grand Prix.The defending four-time champion, who increased his lead in this year's title race to 17 points ahead of Sebastian Vettel of Ferrari, added that he and the Mercedes team were still uncertain about the races ahead. I thin air force one k you can only really take it one race at a time,  he explained.  This weekend, definitely we got ourselves onto the right path and I think the team just did an exceptional j new balance usa ob, managing all aspects and improving in all areas. I said that I wanted to win in the way that I won and I guess, when I was coming across the line, I was just happy that I did it as I planned. Hamilton won in convincing fashion by 20 seconds ahead of his teammate Valtteri Bottas in a crushing one-two triumph for Mercedes, their first this year.It lifted the champions 17 points clear of Ferrari in the constructors' cha