Auteur Sujet: jlnh Pakistan is 2020 s top holiday destination  (Lu 39 fois)

MethrenRaf

• xvkh University slammed for  victim blaming  students who get drinks spiked saying they should  prevent it
jlnh Pakistan is 2020 s top holiday destination
« le: Juin 24, 2024, 12:42:12 pm »
Jtwy Bridegroom receives grand  Gana bandhan  gift
  Af adidas forum bold donna ter ample social m jordan donna edia hate against Malala Yousafzai for her silence on the Kashmir issue,聽the Nobel Peace samba og white  prize winner has finally decided to respond. PHOTO: FILE Rpwr Rupee weakens against dollar
 KARACHI:The alumni of The Indus Valley School of Art and Architecture (IVS) gathered on Thur jordan uomo sday at the IVS gallery to exhibit  dunks brown their time spent in IVS and how it impacted their life after the graduation.Returning after a five-year hiatus, the IVS Alumni Show marked the graduation of 25 batches of the art and architecture school since its inception.The theme of the show,  The Long and Short of it , focused on looking back into the artists' past, peering into their future and capturing their present.The show exhibited the work of 17 participating artists selected by an external jury comprising Sameera Raja, manager of Canvas Gallery, Karachi, and Adeeluz Zafar, renowned artist and blue air max  educator.Works of graduating IVS students on display When I was asked to prepare something for the exhibition, the first thing that came into my mind was a puzzle. Hence, my art work represents a puzzle covering events in my life in Karachi and the years I spent in IVS. I have tried to capture 25 years of my li