Auteur Sujet: dgqn IHC to hear cases of illegal housing societies on May 21  (Lu 12 fois)

MethrenRaf

• jgzy Two US Navy Seals who vanished during mission to seize Iranian arms going to Houthis declared dead after 10-day search
Jrxl Russian warships hold drills in Bering Sea in huge military exercise
  LAHORE:The treasury lawmakers in the Punjab A air max hombre ssembly on Monday passed a resolution with a majority vote, strongly condemning US President Joe Biden  rsquo s comments on Pakistan  rsquo s nuclear weapons w nike 97 hile PML-N protested for not removing the words   quot imported government  quot  from the resolution despite repeated requests.As the resolution was being moved, the PML-N lawmakers objected, saying that they have no objection over the entire content of the resolution but they were opposed to the words   ldquo imported government  rdquo . They demanded the removal of objectionable words.However, PTI lawmaker Ali Afzal Sahi continued reading the resolution. Later, it was passed with a majority vote whereas the PML-N did not participate in the voting and continued creating a ruckus against the government  rsquo s conduct of not accepting their demand.ResolutionThis house strongly condemned Biden  rsquo s comments on Pakistan  rsquo s nuclear weapons.   qu air max tw ot Pakistan is one of the most important,  Caqo Market watch KSE-100 ends in the red amid volatile trading
 Several聽celebrities, activists have taken to social media to share their stance on the ongoing聽Indian oppression in Kashmir.While Indian actors such as Priyanka Chopra and Anupam Kher received聽severe backlash on their opinions on the matter, others lauded Pakistani artists' sane approach.However, Pakistani vlogger Irfan Junejo's thoughts on not making a video about Kashmir started a聽new discussion on 'partial activism'. Later on Junaid Akram also chipped in on the matter. You may cancel me if you want to but I will not make a video about whatever is happening in Kashmir. Not because I support the oppressors or I am afraid of losing Indian followers but because I also didn't make a video when Quetta Hazaras were protesting with the dead bodies of th samba adv ei af1 r family members,  he shared on Twitter.https://twitter.com/irfanjunejo/status/1162765192998113282 I didn't make a video when fam air max ilies of Shia missing persons were protesting. If I don't make a video about something, it doesn't mean I suppo