Auteur Sujet: offl Malaysia s 5G plan a potential boon for China s Huawei  (Lu 16 fois)

MethrenRaf

• gggk Crossroads restaurants, businesses ready to welcome back First Fridays
Imot Syria doctors fear virus spreading faster than clinics can test
  MUMBAI:Bollywood actor聽Nushrat Bharucha said that she is excited to work with Pakistani singing sensation Atif Aslam. She will soon be seen in a music video of one of his songs titled Baarish聽with Atif. It is sung and composed by the singer himself and will be shot in Los Angeles.Atif Aslam gate crashes wedding for music video I am very excited for this collaboration. I love nike air max  Atif as an artist and I am very fond of his music. So I am hoping that the audience will like our work together, 聽said Nushrat.https://www.instagram.com/p/BiiUZBOHyo8/ taken-by=atifaslamAbout the project, the 33-year-old actor stated,  T-Series is the biggest production house to have so many videos, artists, singers, music composer adidas spezial beige s under their belt. After the success of聽Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety,聽they said that they wanted to do a music video wi adidas originals handball spezial th me and I was more than happy to be a part of it. Nushrat added that it was an amazing experience working with music producer Bhushan Kumar during Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety and Sath Guardiola wants Pogback for Manchester derby
 KARACHI:The stock market extended its losses on Wednesday as the benchmark KSE-100 index shed 214 points because of a lack of positive triggers.Rising political noise, emerging from Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) allies disapproving of the government's policies, also contributed to the decline. Disagreements between the PTI government and allies were taken as a sign of a brewing political cri af 1 high sis.After a brief open in the positive, the KSE-100 index began declining. Selling pressure gained pace after midday and profit-booking persisted throughout the day. Cherry-picking was witnessed towards the end of the session, which wiped off some of the losses.At close, the benchmark KSE 100-share Index recorded a decrease of 214.02 points, or new balances 530  0.5%, to  jordan3 settle at 42,993.02.A report of Arif Habib Limited stated that political uncertainty took control of investor sentiment on Wednesday. PTI allies are one by one showing disapproval of government policies, which is hinting at a crisis in the making th