Auteur Sujet: kkoo Islamabad-based band releases arguably 2018 s best music video so far  (Lu 6 fois)

MethrenRaf

• kurl Eroding public trust
Wlni Glaring defects  in trial court s July 6 verdict IHC
  LAHORE:In a recent turn of events,聽lawyers in Lahore have filed a聽petition against singer Abrarul Haq for his song Chamkeeli.聽As per details, Rana Adnan Asghar, the plaintiff on the behalf of Khwaja Moazzam Iqbal advocate, Sajjad Rana advocate, Chaudhry Tariq Yousuf advocate and Tariq Shah advocate has filed a pe adidas originals forum tition in the Lahore Civil Court against singer Abrarul Haq.The petition calls out the song聽for 'ridiculing'聽men in the 'guise of women air force bebe  empowerment,' adding that it mocks masculinity, according to the plaintiff maintained in the petition. You decide for yourself after listening to the song and聽join me聽in raising my voice against this bias track. You should seek explanation from Abrarul Haq for the blow to the masculinity of the nation,  maintained Rana Adnan.He added that Abrarul Haq should delete the song and apologise to the nation, given that it is a matter of the 'national interest'.Abrarul Haq's Chamkeeli features聽popular actor Mehwish Hayat and vlogger Shahveer  green sambas Jaffery. T Bmtv PLL scraps LNG tender for March
 WASHINGTON:Controversial R adidas retro epublican congressman Steve King set off yet another firestorm on Wednesday when he questioned whether the world's human population would exist if rape and incest did not occur throughout history.King, a fierce conservative who is an avid supporter of President Donald Trump, was defending his opposition to abortion in all cases, i adidas originals handball spezial ncluding rape and incest, during an address to the Westside Conservative Club in his home state of Iowa. What if we went back through all the family trees 4er jordan  and just pulled those people out that were products of rape or incest  Would there be any population of the world left if we did that   King said in a video of his comments posted by the Des Moines Register. Considering all the wars and all the rape and pillage that's taken place ... I know I can't certify that I'm not part of a product of that,  he added.Incest case: Young woman  raped , tortured by father I'd like to think that every one of the lives of us are as precious as any o