Auteur Sujet: fpfj Jessica Chastain gets honorary doctorate from alma mater Juilliard  (Lu 14 fois)

MethrenRaf

• ovwk NASA names headquarters after   Hidden Figure   Mary W. Jackson
Joer Market watch Stocks close flat while pundits return for results season
  British newspaper The聽Mail on Sunday聽has agreed to pay 拢180,000 in damages to a聽former minicab licensing officer of Pakistani-origin聽 after the publication falsely accused him of acting as a  fixer  for paedophile taxi drivers in Rochdale.Waj Iqbal, 44, told the Guardian his life had been ruined by the article, leaving him reliant on anti-depressants, out of work, and prevented from seeing his children.He said the legal victory followed new balance 420  a three-year battle and the newspaper had chosen to pick on him because of his race.The聽 story claimed Iqbal cleared taxi drivers of the same background to work in Rochdale at a time when they were sexually abusing children. When the article came out I didn t know what to do. It s like my whole world crumbled  air max 96 around me,  he said.  The colour of my skin was the selling point. Put that together with grooming gangs and then 鈥?boom. Under the headline  Scandal of the mini-cab predators , the newspaper focused on Iqbal, a junior taxi-licensi jordan rosa ng official at So Btjh Palestinian president slams US dropping  occupied  in report
 KARACHI:Forex Association of Pakistan (FAP) President, Malik Bostan, on Wednesday, said that, since the l gazelle adidas original ast six months, Pakistan has been suffering from political instability   ndash  the adverse effects of which are reflected in slower economic growth and declining rates of investment. Addressing a seminar organised by the FAP, Bostan urged the armed forces, government and political leadership, including PM Shehbaz Sharif and PTI Chairman Imran Khan, to understand the sensitivity of the situation and work to resolve their differences through sustained dialogue.   ldquo Although Pakistan has successfully managed to get off the FATF  rsquo s grey list, the country has not been able to secure the resulting benefits. Due to the long march and deteriorating political condition, the investment process in the cou nike force 1 ntry has stopped,  rdquo  noted Bostan.   ldquo Were it not for Saudi Arabia and China, Pakistan would have likely faced default. Both friendly countries have also suggested jordan bimbo  that politic