Auteur Sujet: tayt Mainland China sees rise in new coronavirus cases  (Lu 23 fois)

MethrenRaf

• fheu My son Jack Lis was mauled to death by a dog called  Beast 鈥?I carry out the same ritual on his birthday every year
tayt Mainland China sees rise in new coronavirus cases
« le: Juillet 05, 2024, 10:19:02 am »
Dmch Power generation hits all-time high at 14017GWh
  MUZAFFARABAD:A devastating earthquake rattled Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK) on Tuesday resurrecting the haunting memories of a monster tremor that had wrecked the region 14 years ago.The shallow 5.6-magnitude earthquake 鈥?which also jolted several cities of Punjab and Khyber-Pakthunkhwa (K-P) 鈥?left at least 30 people dead and over 350 wounded, according to disaster management officials.The epicenter of the quake, which occurred at aroun nike af1 hombre d 4 pm at a depth of only 10 kilometers, was near Mirpur city in AJK, roughly 20 kilometers north of Jhelum in Punjab, according to聽the US  adidas campus brown Geological Survey.The areas worst hit air force 2  were Mirpur city, a small town Jatlan and two villages Manda and Afzalpur, where buildings and homes collapsed, trees were uprooted and cracks appeared on roads large enough to swallow cars.Other cities where the tremors were felt included Islamabad, Lahore, Sialkot, Sargodha, Mansehra, Gujrat, Chitral, Malakand, Swat, Sahiwal, and Rahim Yar Khan.The earthquake sent people racing  Guqw Disqualification 2.0 Jahangir Tareen s political journey
 Director-General Inter-Services Public Relations (DG ISPR) Major General Asif Ghafoor on Sunday聽said he plans to hold a meet and greet day for his fans.In a tweet, the Army聽spokesperson expressed his p air jordan aj1 leasure on meeting a fan from Swabi. He聽added that he has received numerous request adidas samba blue s from fans.  I have myriad such requests which I most humbly acknowledge. Thanking fans for their  love and support , Maj Gen Ghafoor stated he will plan a  fans meeting me day .聽  I shall share contact number for coordination,  he added.A true hero: Police constable injured in anti-terror op honoured by forcehttps://twitter.com jordan high /peaceforchange/status/998251160602664960A two-star general, Ghafoor succeeded Lieutenant General Asim Saleem Bajwa in December 2016 as the spokesperson for the Pakistan Army s media wing. Earlier, he聽had commanded a division in Swat. Ghafoor was part of the artillery regiment and also served in the military operations directorate.