Auteur Sujet: aafu White House outlines Biden s 1st overseas trip as president, including quee  (Lu 5 fois)

MethrenRaf

• cbik New lawsuit filed against 2 KCPD officers indicted for assault
Rmfw Behind the scenes: How Missouri election workers secure, manage elections
 KANSAS CITY, Mo. 鈥?Things are looking green in the East Bottoms.A Kansas City-based start-up bought an old warehouse around a year ago with the goal to curb urban blight. My uncle had the idea to purchase blighted real estate and turn it into hydroponic farms,  chief grower Lena Sleyster said.  If we can take these buildings and make them useful and create farmers out of our community while providing fresh and sustainably grown produce all year round were solving three problems in one. That will ultimately carry us for future generations to come. Urban Bounty Farms took the new-to-them space and turned the inside into a hy stanley cup droponic farm. They grow herbs, vegetables, micro  stanley cup greens and mushro stanley quencher oms at the East Bottoms warehouse.Sleysters goal is to increase the property value in the area, and make it a more attractive area for other businesses while also having an impact on those already there. People may see commercial buildings, I see them as potential farms for our community,  Sleyster said.Daily Culture makes Kombucha next door. Owner Chris Boyle moved in around the same time as Urban Bounty and realized he could save a trip to the grocery store. If I have kombucha in certain places I Xwcw Midwest air quality improving amid Canadian wildfire smoke
 KANSAS CITY, Mo. 鈥?The Kansas City, Missouri, Police Department is asking for people to celebrate in a safe way this Fourth of July.They worry about people doing celebratory gunfire, which is when people take a gun and shoot it in the air. It is illegal and also can be deadly.41 Ac stanley tumbler tion News s stanley cups poke with a family this week that knows all too well what celebratory gunfire can do to hurt people.The parents of Blair Shanahan Lane joined KCPD officers this weekend to make their plea to put down guns.On July 4, 2011 Lane was killed by a stray bullet at the age of 11. I am still in disbelief she died of the result of something that didn t need to happen, shouldn t have happened, completely preventable and senseless,  Michelle S stanley trinkflaschen hanahan-Demoss, Blair Shanahan Lane s Mom said.A KCPD spokesperson said last year, they had 200 calls of people saying they heard gunfire on the Forth of July. As that bullet returns to the earth, it is going at about the same velocity it leaves the gun at,  Sgt. Jake Becchina, with KCPD said.  That can be tremendously dangerous to people, animals, property, vehicles, anything outside that s uncovered. You can face up to a year in jail and a thousand dollar fine becau