Auteur Sujet: bdxr Fake social media accounts casting shadow over Pakistani politics  (Lu 180 fois)

MethrenRaf

• zugi Drunk woman arrested over train  sex assault  had previously boasted about  p**sing in mate s garden
Hdko Woman accuses cops of assault
  MUZAFFARGARH:Five out of nin nike air max 1 e labourers who were ma airmaxplus rtyred in the Sistan-Baluchistan province of Iran were laid to rest in their nati adidas adilette damen ve Alipur after collective funeral prayers were offered on Friday. . Dkxi Man stabbed 13 times by girlfriend proposes to her in court
 LYON:Antoine Griezmann was the hero for Atletico Madrid as the French striker scored twice in their 3-0  samba og sneakers win over Marseille in Wednesday's Europa League final in Lyon, allowing his club to win the trophy for the third time in nine seasons.It is Griezmann's first major title with Atletico, and a fitting way to bow out if he leaves at the season's end, with Barcelona tipped as his next destination.Griezmann 鈥?brought up in Macon, just 70 kilometres from Lyon air force high  鈥?scored once in each half, his lethal finishes c nike force 1 hombre oming either side of Marseille losing Dimitri Payet to injury, the French team's captain coming off in tears.Griezmann now has 29 goals this season, although it was Gabi's late strike that sealed the victory. This is a reward for me after I left home aged 14, for all the work I have put in, the suffering,  said Griezmann, who has spent his whole career in Spain but had only previously won one Spanish Super Cup.Atletico's triumph comes after agonising defeats to Real Madrid in the Champi