Auteur Sujet: ijeg 7 suspected gamblers among 19 held  (Lu 31 fois)

MethrenRaf

• zwit Road rage killer knifed dad to death in front of his son, 4, in row over crossing the road
ijeg 7 suspected gamblers among 19 held
« le: Juin 23, 2024, 03:44:01 pm »
Tbks More than 1,000 feared dead in Mozambique storm
  BEIJING:China on Saturday launched a rocket carrying three astronauts to its new space station on what is set to be the country   39 s longest crewed mission to date, state media said, in the latest landmark in Beijing   39 s drive to become a major extra-terrestrial power.The three blasted off shortly after midnight (1600 GMT) from the Jiuquan launch centre in northwestern China   39 s Gobi desert, state-run news agency Xinhua said, with the team expected to spend six months at the Tiangong space station.China on Saturday launched the crew airforce 1 shoes ed spaceship Shenzhou-13, sending three astronauts to its space station core module Ti air force 1 hombre anhe for a six-month mission.  GLOBALink pic.twitter.com/VSsaa3Pl0Q  mdash  China Xinhua News (@XHNews) October 15, 2021The mission   mdash  twice as long as its 90-day predecessor   mdash  will set up equipment and test technolog jordan4 y for future construction on Tiangong.Mission commander Zhai Zhigang, 55, a former fighter pilot who performed the country   39 s first spacewalk Ueno How strategic vacuum is destabilising the world order
 RAWALPINDI:PresidentAsif Ali Zardari conferred military awards to the officers and soldiers of Pakistan   39 s armed forces including the Pakistan Army, Pakistan Navy (PN), and Pakistan Air Force (PAF), said a statement issued by Inter-Services Public Relations Pakistan (ISPR) on Saturday.One Sitara-i-Basalat, 135 Tamgha-i-Basalat, 45 Imtiazi Asnad, 148 COAS Commendation Cards, 23 Hilal-i-Imtiaz (Military), 109 Sitar adidas superstar damen a-i-Imtiaz (Military) and 137 Tamgha-i-Imtiaz (Military) are awarded to the officers and soldiers.Below is the list of all the recipients of the awards:Sitara-i-BasalatSepoy Israr Muhammad, SSG has been conferred with Sitara-i-BasalatTamgha-i-BasalatBrig Mustafa Kamal (Shaheed), CMI, Lt Col Safdar Ali Khan, NLI, Maj Muhammad Jawad (Shaheed), FF, Maj Mian Abdullah Shah (Shaheed), Arty, Maj Saqib Hussain (Shaheed), Sigs, Capt Sagheer Abbas (Shaheed), AD, Sub Sikandar Ali (Shaheed), Punjab, Sub Asghar Ali (Shaheed), FC KP (S), Sub Azhar Hussain (Shahee adidas spezial d), FC Bln (S), stan smith zalando  N/Sub Gul