Auteur Sujet: liik Tourists pack onto Great Wall and flock to music festivals as China goes b  (Lu 10 fois)

MethrenRaf

• hwlw Dramatic moment hero passers-by save boy, 11, being swept away by flood water
Zijj Terrifying new generation of  cybernative  ISIS terrorists could target  Facebook and West s energy grids  in a bid to cause mass panic and mayhem
 AT least 12 people have been crushed to death in a New Years Eve stampede at a hilltop shrine in India. Another 17 were left injured in the horror incident at the famous Mata Vaishno Devi shrine in Katra. 3At least 12 people have died following the crush in northern India3Worshippers rambled to escape the crush3An argument broke out as the huge crowds got stanley quencher  out of control, triggering a stampedeThe tragedy unfolded at around 2.30am as people gathered to celebrate New Years Eve.According to local reports, an argument broke out as the huge crowds got stanley becher  out of control, triggering a stampede.Shocking video footage from the chaotic scene shows panicked worshippers scrambling to escape the crush and several men clinging onto scaffolding as the crowd swells below them.As the situation spirall stanley cup ed out of control, cops desperately tried to evacuate people and help those who had been wounded.Authorities said at least 12 people were killed in the stampede, while more than a dozen were rushed Dvhf Creepy moment a flock of turkeys circle the corpse of a dead cat to perform eerie  death dance
 THIS female police officer is officially hot cuff 鈥?after being declared the winner of a top US beauty contest.Shannon Dresser swapped her bobby uniform for a ballg stanley tumbler own and bikini to be crowned Miss Texas 2017.11 Shannon Dresser was crowned Miss Texas 2017Credit: Instagram / Shannon Dresser11 Shannon swapped her police uniform for gowns and bikinis to secure the titleCredit: Instagram / Shannon Dresser11 Officer Dresser works at a Texas schoolCredit: Instagram / Shannon DresserOfficer Dresser wowed judges with her mixture of bravery and beauty.And she told how she often has to battle stereotypes in b stanley polska oth her modelling and police work at聽Katy Independent School. They know me as Officer Dresser and they see me out there sweating and running and taking care of everything 鈥?when they find out I have an outside part of me thats really girly, they x27 stanley cup ;re usually blown away, 聽she told ABC.11 Shannon has worked hard to make her name as a beauty queenCredit: Instagram / Sha