Auteur Sujet: ozwg Kidnapped mum s horror injuries suggest she may have been abducted by Mexic  (Lu 2 fois)

MethrenRaf

• leus Razor blades hidden behind anti-5G posters by conspiracy nuts, telecoms engineers are being warned
Uycc Incredible moment woman leaps out of bed wearing a nightie to shoot intruder dead after trio of thugs kick down her door
 A MIND-BOGGLING picture of a venomous snake camouflaged in Australian woodland has left the internet baffled.Sunshine Coast Snake Catchers shared a snap of a seemingly empty bit of woodland, leaving users won stanley cup dering if they need to get their eyes checked.聽3Can you spot the snake in woodland in Buderim Credit: Jam Press See how you go with this one. Bonus points for being able to name the species as well,  the post said, in a game of Spot the Snake Sunday. It s been another busy week of snakes on the move 鈥?summer is in full swing. The image was taken in Buderim on  stanley tumbler the Sunshine Coast  stanley cupe in Queensland.聽More than 700 people have joined in so far to share their guesses 鈥?with most of them stumped by the pic. I have been bitten twice just looking,  one person joked. Another person said:  I believe this snake won the game of hide and seek with me.  3The location of the yellow-faced whip snake is circled hereCredit: Jam Press3Hundreds of people faile Ysli Egypt demands $1billion compensation after seizing giant container ship Ever Given that blocked Suez Canal
 FIFTEEN聽people are believed to have been聽left injured after a plane caring 161 passengers skidded off the runway at Goa Airport.One passenger, B.K. Singh, said there was panic on board as the Jet Airways plane got very bumpy and veered about 200 metres off the runway in the early hours of this morning.4 A plane was evacuated in India in the early hours of this morning after it skidded a botella stanley cross the runwayCredit: Reuters4 Jet Airways says 15 people were injured though it added that none of the injuries were seriousCredit: Getty Images4 The Indian Navy says it does not yet know what caused the aircraft to veer off the runwayCredit: Getty I stanley flask mages4 Seven of the 15 injured passengers have been discharged from hospital while the other eight are still being treatedCredit: Getty ImagesThe Indian Navy, which runs the airport in western India, said it was not yet clear what caused th bidon stanley e plane to veer off the runway.In a statement, Jet Airways said the plane, which was bound for the western city of Mum