Auteur Sujet: ltwd JonBenet Ramsey s brother Burke to sue CBS TV network after crime show clai  (Lu 2 fois)

MethrenRaf

• wuvj Mum-of-three s life made a  misery  by neighbour s loud sex 鈥?but council says it s  natural noise
Nwmt Now desperate ISIS thugs are using suicide DOGS and exploding ambulances to lure kind-hearted civilians to their deaths
 DAVID Hasselhoffs fully functional talking car from Knight Rider is being auctioned off - and he ll even deliver it himself to the buyer.The actor, 68, is selling the Pontiac Firebird Trans Am  stanley cup - a replica of the vehicle from the 80s hit TV show - for at least 拢350,000.9David Hasselhof is selling the KITT car that featured in Knight RiderCredit: Cover Images9He will personally deliver the car to a lucky buyerCredit: Cover Images9The car is currently located in the UKCredit: Getty - ContributorHe is conducting the auction on the Live Auctioneers website, based in Calabasas, California.He has even pledged to drive the iconic vehicle to its new owner if the price exc stanley bottle eeds the reserve by 25 per cent.Anyone interested in the KITT car has until January 23 to get their bids in.Its currently located in the UK and any future owner will have to pay for delivery costs, according to  stanley quencher the listing.Theres already a huge interest in the car and bids have already exceeded clo Jzpa Take a terrifying ride with a Syrian paramedic as dashcam footage shows his team dodging bombs and debris in bid to save blast victims
 TERRIFIED of spiders 聽Then look away now.Horrifying footage has emerged of a giant huntsman spider making its way through a household in Australia - clutching a dead mouse.4 The massive huntsman spider was filmed dragging the dead mouse back to its lairCredit: Jason Womel4 He was captured clutching the mouse as he wandered across a fridgeCredit: Jason Womel4 Incredibly, the spider was powerful enough to carry the rodent with its fangsCredit: Jason Womel4 The monster huntsman spider was later nicknamed Hermie by the homeownersCredit: Jason WomelJason Womal, from Mackay in Queensland, captur stanley cups ed the footage at a neighbour s house as he was leaving for work on Sunday morning. So I am just about to leave for work about 0030 and me neighbour sa stanley water flask ys: You want to see something cool and I say Hell  stanley mugs yeah. So we proceed to his place and he shows me this. Huntsman trying to eat a mouse,  Mr Womal wrote in the Facebook post.聽related storiesLOOKS DEADLYArachnophobe forc