Auteur Sujet: llnb SMEs make record borrowing of Rs513 billion  (Lu 49 fois)

MethrenRaf

• zpna Fresh hopes for pubs and family meet-ups in April as Boris Johnson prepares roadmap out of lockdown
llnb SMEs make record borrowing of Rs513 billion
« le: Juin 26, 2024, 02:15:29 am »
Lfgk Malaysia parliament scraps law penalising fake news
  LAHORE:In a surprise move, the Punjab government on Tuesday again reconstituted the joint investigation team (JIT) formed to probe into the attack on PTI chairman and deposed premier Imran Khan during his long march in Wazirabad area of the province, appointing Lahore police chief Ghulam Mahmood Dogar as its head.This is the third time that the body has been reconstituted as the development came amid Dogar, the Lahore capital city police officer (CCPO), being the bone of contention between the PML-N-led federal and PTI-led provincial governments in recent weeks.The Centre and Punjab government have locked horns after the Establishment Division issued a transfer and th jordan blanche en a suspension order of the Lahore CCPO.However, the Punjab government had asked him not to leave the charge and continue the work as the Lahore police chief.On Friday, the Federal Service Tribunal (FST), Islamabad put off the transfer and su jordan2 spension order of Dogar.I dunks red t directed the Establishment Division to decide the Laho Zgiz China launches final satellite to complete its own GPS-like navigation system
 HYDERABA adidas originals hamburg D:A man whose young daughter committed suicide allegedly because she was subjected to blackmailing and harassment by a group of young men has blamed the police for trying to weaken the investigation. Her father, Dr Lachman Das, told a press conference in Hyderabad on Monday that the police of Tando Muhammad Khan district is weakening the case.Das nominated three persons, Somchand Meghwadh, Mahesh Meghwadh and Ashok Meghwadh, in the FIR containing sections of Prevention of Electronic Crimes Act 2016, as well as the Pakistan Penal Code. The three had shared photos of the deceased on social media, prompting her to take her life. I  new balance 574 had personally registered a complaint with the SSP about the blackmailing 16 days before my daughter committed suicide. Had the police taken timely jordan3  action, my daughter would have been alive today,  he lamented.He said although all three suspects were under arrest, he feared the lacuna in the investigation would make their bail easier. Das claimed that th