Auteur Sujet: slgq Lawyers protest  (Lu 8 fois)

MethrenRaf

• dkkw Orpington  stabbing : Two girls, 17, arrested for conspiracy to murder after teen boys attacked
slgq Lawyers protest
« le: Juin 28, 2024, 12:34:14 am »
Ksbz Senate panel wants public debt reduced as level reaches 15-year high
  Former Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) convener Dr Farooq Sattar and former Sindh governor Dr Ishratul Ibad met in Dubai on Saturday and agreed to move past all previous differences and progress forward on the political front.The two former party mates developed a consensus in playing their role to fill the   ldquo political vacuum  rdquo  in Karachi and urban Sindh, and move past any differences that they may have had in the past, sources privy to the development told Express News.During the meeting, the air max thea y also agreed to revive and intensify contacts with other political leaders of the metropolis and the province in general.Both Ibad and Sattar also agreed to finalise a political strategy in the next meeting, details of w adidas original campus hich are to be announced later.Speaki blue sambas ng on the occasion, Ibad, the longest serving governor in the country  rsquo s history, suggested putting bitter memories of the past behind and move forward together for the collective national interest.He pointed out the political vac Vvpg Police nab 10 bandits in Faisalabad
 DUBAI:Novak Djokovic set his sights on another marathon run of invincibility after capturing his 79th career title on Saturday.The world number one claimed the Dubai Championships for the fifth time, defeating Stefanos Tsitsipas 6-3, 6- new balance 550 4 in the final.Djokovic is now on an 18-0 winning run this season, and 21-0 overall since late 2019, as he ended an adidas 00s  eight-match win streak for his Greek opponent, champion last weekend in Marseille.Djokovic claimed black af1s  his third trophy of 2020 after helping Serbia to the ATP Cup and winning an eighth Australian Open.It is the seventh time that the 32-year-old Djokovic has won more than 20 matches on the trot.His record is 43 set in 2010 and 2011 with a run of 28 his next best, achieved on two occasions in 2013-14 and 2015. This has been one of the best starts of all seasons I've had. I feel great on the court,  said Djokovic. I'm just grateful that I'm playing well, feeling well. I've won many matches now in a row. I'll try to keep that run going. Next up fo