Auteur Sujet: ynya Among the first Pakistan to market Covid shots privately by next week  (Lu 12 fois)

MethrenRaf

• rwin Fake news spread on WhatsApp to Indian Americans plays stealth role in US election
Rfel Venezuela jailbreak attempt sparks blaze 68 dead
  LAHORE:As Eidul Fitr is around the corner, prices of almost all essential commodities including, fresh fruit and seasonal vegetables, have witnessed a new surge in open markets and Ramazan bazaars.Speaking to Th adidas spezial pink e Express Tribune in Township Model Bazaar, a number of citizens complained about inflated prices and low quality product.A citizen, Muhammad Rizwan, said that ahead of Eidul Fitr, prices of all essential commodities have jacked up in Model and Ramazan bazaars. The government claims that it is giving subsidy on essential commodities during the holy month. But in reality, prices of most commodities, like onion, tomato, melon, peach and banana, are higher than open market rates in these makeshift markets. Greengrocers and vendors in Ramazan bazaars are fleecing consumers in broad daylight but no government official is present to regulate prices. A housewife, Shahzahd Khan pointed out that street vendors are selling tomato for Rs10 to dunks pink  Rs12 per kilogramme in op jordan4 en market, but the sam Bywl 'Accidental' captain Paine on verge of Ashes landmark
 K adidas 00s campus ARACHI:Superstar has become the highest grossing Pakistani film of 2019. The film since it's premier in August this year managed cross PKR 300 Million on local and international box office both. nike air 1  In its opening day alone the romantic-drama grossed more than 2 crores. The film stars Bilal Ashraf and Mahira khan in lead roles. Well firstly really want to thank all the people that made this possible  Bilal Ashraf told The Express Tribune.  I guess Superstar has changed me quite a bit and it took a lot out of聽 me as well both physically and emotionally. But it is to date one of the closest project to my heart  the actor added.https://www.instagram.com/p/B1DXrEWh2Px/ utm_source=ig_embedBilal proceeded to thank his co-star Mahira Khan, Momina Duraid the producer and Muhammad Ehteshamuddin who directed th adidas 80s e film.  It's been a wonderful journey where I ve made new friends and learnt so much. I am so glad to be able to share this journey with the world which has accepted it  the actor concluded.