Auteur Sujet: ufkj Samsung to offer financing to help to boost India smartphone sales  (Lu 13 fois)

MethrenRaf

• givp Furious protesters set fire to US Embassy in Lebanon as rage grips Middle East after 500 die in Gaza hospital blast
Wemv Power play Nawaz sets energy plan in motion
  KARACHI: As a child, I didn t know why I would get this compulsion, this urge to dance,  says Nahid Siddiqui, one of Pakistan s most iconic kathak dancers.  Even at the age of four or five, I really liked to move. I didn t know what dance was back then, but I was very expressive in my body language. I wouldn t hesitate when asked to dance. In fact, I wish airmaxes ed someone would ask me to dance. It hit me later on that I wa jordan1 s actually doing kathak. As the eldest daughter of renowned yesteryears actor Talat Siddiqui, Nahid has been performing for decades now and been a disciple of two great teachers: Baba Maharaj (also known as Mahajar Ghulam Hussain Kathak) and Birju Maharaj. Of course, as someone with v nikeair ery little knowledge of ancient dance forms, I only found this out upon meeting her. I went into the interview with a layman s curiosity and she entered the lounge with a double-handed grip on her mug of tea and a big smile on her face. PHOTO: FILE Ppvd E-commerce can aid PM Imran s job creation plan
 QUETTA:Balochistan Food Minister Abdu campus 80 adidas l Rehman Khetran has said that the provincial government is taking necessary steps for development, including th jordan schuh e decision to allocate Rs6.5 million to each union council.Khetran, who met various delegations on Saturday, said that the government has also init nike force 1 iated development projects of collective nature in Barkhan district to ensure provision of basic necessities of life to the people.He urged the locals to provide feedback regarding various developmental projects and help the government to identify those areas that require such initiatives.20,000 jobs to be provided by June: KhetranThe minister said that not only will the government review their suggestions but he will personally visit every union council of his constituency to update himself about the issues people are faced with and to try to address them. He also emphasised the advantages of public projects, calling on people to focus on them instead of individual schemes, thus creating a grea