Auteur Sujet: mqdb Replicate wants to take the pain out of running and hosting ML models  (Lu 5 fois)

MethrenRaf

• pcxd World s worst alligator attacks with victims  heads bitten and limbs and testicles ripped off in  death rolls
Opnp Alphabet takes the wind out of its Makani energy kites
 Photo taken at TechCrunch Disrupt using the Google Pixel 7 Pro   5x optical zoom lens. Image Credits: Haje Ka air max 1 mps / TechCrunchGranted, my dedicated Sony A7r3 with a 70-200 f/2.8 lens is still capable of taking better photos; a giant hunking piece of glass and a full-frame sensor is hard to beat:Photo t af1 nere aken at TechCrunch Disrupt with a Sony A7r3 camera and a Sony 70-200mm f/2.8 zoom lens. Image Credits: Haje Kamps / TechCrunchBut let s be clear 鈥?for the purposes of shooting pictures for the web, in good light, the Pixel 7 Pro gives it a pretty serious run for its money,  jordan at a fraction of the cost.As soon as I saw the design of the Pixel 7 Pro  and, for that matter, the 7, which has the same stupid gaffe , however, I spotted a pretty fantastically stupid design flaw. That beautiful metal front surrounding the lenses does a great job for marketing purposes. If I point my Pixel 7 Pro at you, there s no way you ll mistake it for an iPhone, a Pixel 6 or any other camera on the market. W Qwti Farfetch acquires CuriosityChina to expand its social media efforts on the mainland
 The development comes less than a week after the 18-month-old company announced $150 million in Series B  plus  funding led by the giant asset manager BlackRock, which pumped $125 million into the company in a deal that values Luckin at $2.9 billion.As TechCrunch reported last Wednesday, BlackRock also owns a nearly 7 percent stake in Starbucks, the nearly 50-year-old American coffee company that has taken over the world and now finds itself in a knock-down-drag-out battle with the Beijing-based upsta salomon xt rt.It   hard to blame BlackRock for hedging its bets. While Starbucks now enjoys a market cap of nearly $94 billion and its stock has more tha salomon gtx n doubled over the last five years to a current $76 per sh mizuno laufschuhe are, Luckin has been growing like gangbusters, fueled by the more than $550 million it has raised to date, including a $200 million Series A round that it closed last July, and a $200 million Series B round that it announced in December.Indeed, while Starbucks has opened up 3