Auteur Sujet: Receive a private gift  (Lu 4150 fois)

MethrenRaf

• vygd Couple stranded on honeymoon in the Falklands hitchhike 5,000 MILES home by boat after coronavirus cancels flights
pitk Cruel pet trend of Mickey Mouse ears sweeps China as cats amp; dogs forc
« Réponse #180 le: Septembre 18, 2024, 07:13:46 pm »
Kijf Putin s Bond-style boffins create chilling futuristic INVISIBILITY cloak for warriors to  disappear  on the battlefield
 THIS is the moment a three-year-old was saved by her gran after being bitten by a lethal snake while playing in her backyard.Lucia Carna accidentally stepped on the venomous reptile after it crawled out of a flowe stanley us r bed at her gran s home in Mandurah, Western Australia.3Gran Jill scoops up Lucia after she was bitten by a snake3Lucia was taken to hospital, where docs said Jills first aid had saved her lifeHome security video shows the child suddenly screaming and running towards grandmother Jill.Jill scooped up Lucia in her arms and carried her inside where she tightly bandaged her legs until an ambulance arrived.Doctors said the quick first aid given by her gran was vital in saving Lucias life.It is believed the youngster was bitten by a dugite, which is one of the most venomous snakes in the world.Lucia s mother Holly Carna  stanley cup urged all parents to learn what to do if a child is bitten by a snake.She told ABC News:  What we were told at the hospital was th stanley termohrnek at Mums act Htya Elon Musk tests out mini-submarines that will arrive in Thailand TODAY to help rescue cave boys
 A BRAZILIAN Miss BumBum contestant, who lost her leg when she was run over by her jealous ex, has taken part in聽her first ever modelling shoot.Rubia Machado made history when she became the first disabled entrant to take part in the world famous contest.6 Rubia Machado is bravely defying her disability to take part in the Miss BumBum tournamentCredit: Splash NewsThe 29-year-old - who is representing her state of Tocantins in this years Miss BumBum - has opened up about about becoming a model for the legenda stanley flask ry Brazilian be stanley water jug auty competition.During her first ever photo shoot, the brave amputee said she was trying to  break prejudices  as she posed topless in just a black thong.She said:聽 It was difficult after what happened but I had to turn my life around and keep going. I am just as much of a woman as the oth stanley thermobecher er girls and I am trying to break prejudices. She added:  I had never done a sexy shot before. I felt very sexy. This is a dream come true .Rubia w

MethrenRaf

• vygd Couple stranded on honeymoon in the Falklands hitchhike 5,000 MILES home by boat after coronavirus cancels flights
xqjw Three bystanders shot as cops gun down zombie knife-man who lunged at fem
« Réponse #181 le: Septembre 18, 2024, 09:12:00 pm »
Aiej You have 20/20 vision if you can spot the hidden creature in this nature scene鈥?and it s NOT the tortoise
 FANS are mourning the death of beloved Argentine singer Diego Verdaguer aged 70 from Covid-19.Verdaguers family confirmed the singers death in a statement on social media.3Argentine singer Diego Verda stanley tumbler guer has died aged 70 from Covid-19Credit: Avalon.red3Verdaguers fami stanley cup ly confirmed the stars death in a statement posted on TwitterCredit: TwitterHis wife Amanda Miguel wrote on Instagram:  With absolute sadness, we regret to inform the public and friends, that our dear Diego today left his beautiful body, to continue his path and creativity in another form of eternal life. The whole family is immersed in this pain, so we appreciate your understanding in these difficult times. The Argentine icon reportedly fell ill with Covid in December and had to be hospitalised, according to DW.Two hours before his death, Verdaguer took to Twitter to thank his wife of 47 years. I will never get tired of dedicating it to you! You are and will be the thief w stanley quencher ho st Fqub Fears over killer  Ebola-like  plague in Caribbean after boy, 8, dies of  internal bleeding  fever in Jamaica
 THE DUTCH parliament has voted overwhelmingly in favour of a partial burqa ban in public places including schools, hospitals and on public transport.The ruling聽 to ban all clothing which completely covers the face  was approved by 132 of the 150 members and will now go before the senate for approval.2 The Dutch parliament has voted to ban face veils in some stanley cups  public placesCredit: ReutersIf passed the motion will apply to face coverings that just show the eyes, such as the burqa.But, it will not prevent women from wearing the ve stanley website il in the street.The ruling follows similar bans imposed in France and Belgium, and comes amid rising tensions in Europe with Islamic communities.related stories THERE IS A PROBLEM WI stanley cups uk TH ISLAM Francois Hollande attacks immigration saying French symbol will be a woman in a burqaface unveilingUS state lawmaker tries to BAN women from driving in burkas citing law aimed at KKKBURKA BANSwiss parliament votes to ban Muslim women from wearing the Burka in publicF