Auteur Sujet: qwax Brady talks retirement in latest podcast episode  (Lu 5 fois)

MethrenRaf

• wdej Suspicious packages sent to election officials in at least 6 states, including Kansas
qwax Brady talks retirement in latest podcast episode
« le: Aujourd'hui à 08:21:09 am »
Kkov Late Thursday hit and run crash in Kansas City critically injures motorcyclist
 KANSAS CITY, Mo. 鈥?A single-vehicle crash in south Kansas City, Missouri, early Saturday morning left the driver with life-threatening injuries and a passenger with critical injuries, according to a spokesperson with the KCMO Police Department.The crash took place near 67th  stanley cup Street and Swope Parkway.A brown/tan Chevy C10 was headed south on Swope Parkway at a high rate of speed while meandering through both southbound traffic lanes and crossing over into the northbound lane to pass a vehicle.After losing control, the Chevy traveled off the roadway to the ri stanley cup ght and struck and knocked a metal light pole out of the ground, which fell onto a tree. The vehicle began rolling, and both the driver and passenger were ejected from the Chevy. The Chevy then struck a tree before coming to a rest. The driver was transported to a local hospital with life-threatening injuries, and the passenger was transported with critical injuries. The KCMO Police Department is investigating whether impairment was involved in the incident. 鈥擣or jurisdictions that utilize the Greater Kansas City Crime Stoppers Tips Hotline, anonymous tips can be made by calling 816-474-TIPS  8477 , submitting the tip online stanley quencher  or th Icat Woman sent to prison, must repay $7.5 million in fraud case
 From California to South Carolina, a former Marine is riding is motorcycle across the country to raise money for Save the Brave.Major Scott Huesing is riding to honor his friend Dave White, a former Navy Veteran, who recently passed away from alcohol poisoning.When asked to give the eulogy at his friends funeral, Huesing want to do something more along the way. He s riding 4,600 miles round trip to raise money for Save the Brave, a nonprofit that s combating suicide and Post traumatic stress disorder among veterans and first responders. This pandemic has created a lot of fear for people and its isolated people,  Huesing said. For veterans and people dealing with post traumatic stress, stanley cup  isolation is probably the worse thing for them. I think its probably the jump off point to where they reach hopelessness. According to a United States Department of Veterans Affairs Report, suicides are on the ris stanley mugs e. In 2017, more than 45,000 Americans died from suicide and 6,130 of them were U.S. Veterans. I think right now people want to feel united around something and to be able to hop on my Harley and drive 4,600 miles round trip, I think that gives peopl stanley cup e a reason to come out and support,  Huesin