Auteur Sujet: Ftsidy "A flight over the world, but not only that"  (Lu 58334 fois)

MethrenRaf

• zkev President Biden visits Poland as the country helps Ukrainian refugees
zrky Edgerton Planning Commission recommends denial of NorthPoint Development pr
« Réponse #3375 le: Octobre 09, 2024, 10:19:17 am »
Mdan What your employer can and can  t do if you join a protest
 NEW YORK  AP  鈥?New Yorks highest court has rejected former President Donald Trumps last-ditch effort to avoid testifying in the state attorney generals civil investigation into his business practices, clearing the way for his deposition next month. His son, Donald Trump Jr., and daughter, Ivanka Trump, will also testify. The states Court of Appea stanley uk ls said Tuesday there was no  substantial constitutional question  that would warrant its intervention in the matter. The decision followed an appellate courts ruling last month enforcing a subpoena for the Trumps  testimony. His lawyers argued that ordering the Trumps to testify violated their constitutional rights because their answers could be used in a parallel criminal investigation.New York Attorne stanley quencher y General Letitia James, who is leading the investigation, has praised pri stanley cup or court rulings. Once again, the courts have ruled that Donald Trump must comply with our lawful investigation into his financial dealings,  said Attorney General James.  We will continue to follow the facts of this case and ensure that no one can evade the law.      .Page-below > .RichTextModule {display:none;} .Page-below .Link {font-size: 12px; padding: 5px 10px;b Ozwa Netflix rolls out Shuffle Play option to help decide what to watch
 LOS ANGELES, Calif. 鈥?Chris Evans is using his recent  stanley tumbler exposure to help get out the vote.The actors media attention isnt for a film role though.  stanley water bottle No, the  Captain America  star literally exposed himself to fans on social media over the weekend.While attempting to post a video on Instagram on Saturday, Evans accidentally posted an untrimmed clip that showed his camera roll and what appeared to stanley tazas  be a photo of an erect penis.Evans, who has 6.2 million followers, quickly took the video down, but not before people saved it and the clip spread across the internet, inspiring many memes and jokes.Evans was relatively silent on the matter until Monday, when he seemed to admit to the mistake in a cheeky way. Now that I have your attention,  he wrote.  VOTE Nov 3rd!!! Now that I have your attention馃う馃徎鈥嶁檪锔忦煠佛煆烩€嶁檪锔?...VOTE Nov 3rd!!!鈥?Chris Evans  @ChrisEvans  September 15, 2020 Before that, Evans brother, Scott, poked fun at his sibling on Twitter. Was off social media for the day yesterday. So. Whatd I miss   he wrote.Was off social media for the day yesterday.So.Whatd I miss 鈥?Scott Evans  @thescottevans  September 13, 2020 All joking aside, the U.S. is 49 days away from its general election, as

MethrenRaf

gxiw Plane skids off runway in India; 16 killed, dozens hurt
« Réponse #3376 le: Octobre 09, 2024, 11:14:06 am »
Bezr Union efforts grow across Starbucks stores nationally
 KANSAS CITY, Mo. 鈥?Conversations continue between Kansas City, Missouri, leaders and a potential buyer of the Country Club Plaza. The Highland Park Village Partners have big plans for the iconic strip, which would restore the outdoor retail space to its glory days.Following his recent trip to Dallas, KCMO Mayor Quinton Lucas shared what the developers are envisioning. I think what they re looking at is a lot more of a mixed first-floor retail. Maybe a three-story, four-story type building that works  stanley us and integrates with the neighborhood,  Lucas said.  Frankly, matches kind of the tradition of the neighborhoods around the Plaza itself already stanley quencher . RELATED |  The sky is the limit : Resid stanley cup ents discuss potential changes coming to Country Club PlazaDonna Speed, who works in realty, said she thinks it would raise the value of the whole area. She believes the long-term benefits will outweigh the growing pains, such as not having enough parking. I think build and the solution will come. Just like it did in northwest Arkansas 鈥?theyre building garages,  Speed said.VOICE FOR EVERYONE | Share your voice with KSHB 41s JuYeon KimBut area realtor Ryan Gritters feels differently. He said there are plen Ptfb Tent camp to be removed from Ilus Davis Park
 Because obesity is a high-risk factor for COVID-19, theres been an increased interest in bariatric surgery stanley water flask  during the pandemic.Now, there s some evidence the procedure does in fact lower a person s risk of severe symptoms. When the metabolic profile of the patients improve, patients are getting healthier and seem like they can fight the virus stronger and their outcomes are going to be better,  said Dr. Ali Aminian, Director of the Bariatric and Metabolic Institute at the Cleveland Clini stanley water bottle c.The Bariatric and Metabolic Institute identified patients who had weight loss surgery prior to getting COVID and matched them against a control group of obese patients who also got COVID-19. Only 18% of those who had surgery were hospitalized with COVID-19, compared to 42% of the obese patients.None of the people in the su stanley tazas rgery group ended up in the ICU, on a ventilator or died. Some in the obesity group did.Doctors believe because they had surgery, that group was healthier.Aminian says the number of bariatric patients at the Cleveland Clinic is almost double what it was last year. He stressed its a very safe, but not simple procedure. It s a tool. It s a very safe tool. It s a very effective tool

MethrenRaf

xboa North Korea says it still has no coronavirus cases
« Réponse #3377 le: Octobre 09, 2024, 12:09:20 pm »
Tcsh Police reveal identity of Philly  s slain   Boy in the Box
 A whistleblower is speaking out after the Federal Aviation Administration announced a probe into Boeing s Dreamliners.Those aircraft are differen stanley cup t from three other Boeing models that suffered mid-air incidents this year.Boeing engineer Sam Salehpour alleges that the 787 jets could have damaged parts, including improperly closed gaps in the bodies, which airlines may not know how to  stanley cups check for.Salehpour first voiced his concerns toThe New York TimesTuesday.The engineers attorney said the FAA was surprised to discover the gaps were still an issue. Boeing disputed the allegations, saying it worked with the FAA to ensure the issues don t cause safety concerns. He has repeatedly reported to Boeing management serious concerns about Boeing s current production and quality control processes, which he believes are creating potentially catastrophic safety risks,  Salehpours attorney Debra S. Katzpreviously said in a letterto Department of Transportation administrator Michael Whitaker. In his work on the 787, he observed shortcuts taken by Boeing in the shimming process during a stanley cup price ssembly, resulting in drilling debris left in interfaces and deformation of composite material,  Katz wrote.  This sh Tuuj Remote work having a negative impact on many small businesses
 SAN FRANCISCO 鈥?Firefighters say they hope dying winds will allow them to bear down on a wildfire that s exploded in the  stanley termosy Northern California wine country.The Glass Fire, which was sparked on Sunday, tripled in size stanley cup becher  Monday and the San Jose Mercury News says some two dozen homes have burned.On Monday night, Cal Fire reported that the blaze was still 0% contained.About 70,000 people are under evacuation orders, including the entire town of Calistoga.Reports indicate that several iconic resorts in Napa County have been damaged or destroyed by the wildfire.            So devastated about the loss of some of the finest resorts in Napa stanley cup kaufen . This is the iconic MEADOWOOD pic.twitter/UqRR5t5IJQ鈥?Jim Dobson  @TheLuxeWorld  September 29, 2020    Meanwhile, authorities say three people have been found dead at another fire in Shasta County in a far northern part of the state.So far in this years historic fire season, more than 8,100 California wildfires have killed 29 people and destroyed 7,000 buildings.                    Copyright 2020 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.                    Report a typo            Si

MethrenRaf

gxeq KCMO City Council approves 1 settlement, holds 2 others related to deadly K
« Réponse #3378 le: Octobre 09, 2024, 01:52:54 pm »
Ojao Inflation rates jumped 7% in last year, the biggest increase since 1982
 LEE S SUMMIT, Mo. 鈥?On Saturday, a Luke Combs fan who lives in Lees Summit, wanted to go to the concert with his wife, but never made it inside after an attack outside GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium. One of his songs was our wedding song that we danced to,  Johnathan Scaletty said.  These tickets were a Chr stanley website istmas present, these were bought months in stanley cup  advance. Johnathan Scaletty and his wife Brandi didnt get to go inside. Now, they re describing a brutal attack in the stadium parking lot while the show was going on. I have three breaks and a dislocation in my left leg, plates and pins are needed to repair it,  he said.  My knee, elbow contusions, my throat is swollen 鈥?I have trouble swallowing, eating, drinking, because I was strangled the whole time. Scaletty says the two of them got to a family tailgate an hour before the concert started.He said they were sitting in their car waiting for the rain to pass before stanley water flask  they went into the stadium, when someone opened the back hatch of their car. Maybe a dozen, late 20 s, early 30 s giggling, chuckling,  he said.  I shook it off, I didnt take it as threatening or they were going to steal anything. I acknowledged it, I told them, Hey, this  Vtge Teen inventor advances to global competition with help from Linda Hall Library
 UPDATE, July 22 | Police said they have two people of interest in custody.  They also confirmed that Diamon was pregnant when she was killed.UPDATE, July 21 | The woman killed has been stanley coffee mug  identified as 20-year-old Diamon Eichelburger. Police said the child involved is under the age of two, not the age of one. stanley germany ORIGINAL STORY, July 20 | A woman pushing a stroller with a baby inside was shot to death Monday morning at a 7-Eleven in the 2600 block of Van Brunt Boulevard in Kansas City, Missouri.KCPD said around 11:30 a.m. the woman was pushing the stroller through the parking lot at the gas station and convenience store.Witnesses said a vehicle drove up alongside the woman and opened fire.Arriving emergency personnel pronounced the woman dead at the scene from her gunshot wounds, according to KCPD.Candace Dorsey was driving down East 27th Street approaching Van Brunt when the shooting happened. I just heard the gunshots,  she said.  I saw a black car pull off and saw stanley cups uk  a young lady laying on the ground so my first instinct was to go try to help her. Dorsey pulled into the gas station parking lot and ran to the victims side. She was just laying there, eyes fixed, and I just kept telling her i

MethrenRaf

vrnb KCMO barbershop shares holiday cheer through free haircuts, toys for childr
« Réponse #3379 le: Octobre 09, 2024, 02:19:23 pm »
Dkwx Children  s Mercy:   Business as usual   during NFL Draft week
 BLUE SPRING stanley termos S, Mo. 鈥?A suburban Kansas City man accused of being among the throng that breached the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, has been charged with five federal misdemeanors.John G. Todd III, 32, o stanley cups f Blue Springs, appeared Tuesday in federal court in downtown Kansas City, where he was advised of the charges and released on his own recognizance, according to court documents.Federal authorities say surveillance footage from security cameras and body-worn cameras shows Todd in various parts of the Capitol or the grounds on the day of the riot. Authorities also said Todd was captured on video making threatening remarks to Capitol police during the insurrection.He is charged with entering or remaining in a restricted building or grounds; disorderly conduct; violent entry or disorderly conduct; impeding passage through the Capitol grounds or building; and parading, demonstrating or picketing in a Capitol building. His next court hearing is scheduled for May 17 in Washington, D.C., via video conference.鈥擣or jurisdictions that utilize the Greater Kansas City Crime Stoppers Tips Hotline, anonymous tips can be made by calling stanley cup  816-474-TIPS  8477 , submitting the tip online or through the fr Knrr Capitol police officer to lie in honor at rotunda April 13
 BANNING, Calif.  AP  鈥?Authorities say a stanley isolierkanne  malfunctioning diesel vehicle sparked the first b stanley thermo ig Southern California wildfire of the year, which has forced thousands of people from their homes east of Los Angeles.State fire officials say the vehicle s exhaust system spewed burning carbon Friday in Cherry Valley in Riverside County, although it hasn t been found.The blaze, being called the Apple Fire, is raging for a fourth day and has burned one home.As of Monday, the wildfire had burned nearly 27,000 acres and was only 7% contained, according to the California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection.The Apple Fire is one of several burning around the state amid sweltering temperatures. Evacuations were ordered for a blaze in Colusa County in Northern California. Another fire in San Luis Obispo County is 60% contained.                    Copyright 2020 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.                    Report a typo            Sign up for the Breaking News Newsletter and receive up to date information.  stanley flask             now signed up to receive the Breaking News Newsletter.    Click here to manage all New

MethrenRaf

fvmb More states roll out pay transparency laws
« Réponse #3380 le: Octobre 09, 2024, 02:44:56 pm »
Vmwg Overland Park police said suspicious package found at elementary school did not contain explosive device
 NBA All-Star Joel Embiid is suffering from Bells palsy.The 76ers Philadelphia player revealed his diagnosis after his teams Game 3 playoff win against the New York Knicks on Thursday night.He wore sunglasses, and he described that the condition was affecting the left side of his face, including his mouth and eye. Its pretty annoying,  Embiid said during a post-game press conference.Bells palsy is a neurological disorder that causes facial paralysis or  stanley cup weakness on one side of the face, according to the U.S. National Institutes stanley cup  of Health. Its been tough, but Im not a quitter. Gotta keep fighting through anything,  Embiid said.  Its unfortunate, thats the way I look at it. Bells palsy can cause significant facial drooping, difficulty closing an eyelid, and drooling, the NIH says. Sufferers usually recover some or all facial function within a few weeks to several m stanley quencher onths. In some cases, facial weakness may last longer or be permanent.A virus or facial infection could trigger the disease, though an exact cause is unknown.Bells Palsy is treated with steroids and other medications, eye protection, therapies or surgery, says the NIH.Embiids diagnosis came amid his ongoing recovery from a kn Zkha KCFD crews respond to fire in detached garage in south KCMO
 KANSAS CITY, Mo. 鈥?Cell phone video showin stanley mugg g the final moments of Malcolm Johnson s life at the hands of Kansas City, Missouri, police officers was released to community leaders before law enforcement. Religious leaders in Kansas City said during a press conference on Thursday that was an example of the strained police-community relationship in the city. Pat Clarke, director of the Oak Park Neighborhood Association, told 41 Action News he sees the challenge first hand. A lot of my kids come from those houses tha stanley insulated cup t say dont trust the police,  Clarke said.Clarke works with many Kansas City urban youth, providing a place to let their energy out like on a basketball court. But he said he believes not all police officers are the opponents. Sometimes its easy, you can just point out a bad cop you know because of the way that they act,  Clarke said.  You can also tell by, you wave at a cop thats riding by [and] the good ones wave back. To start stitching police-community relations, Clarke said it begins with actions and words. Until we get the conversation stanley thermo s that we need to have, each and every one of these kids is still going to fear for their lives,  Clarke said.Kids like Daysha Brooks, wh

MethrenRaf

elsb $473 million Powerball ticket sold in Arizona
« Réponse #3381 le: Octobre 09, 2024, 05:44:38 pm »
Czsn The impact of Brown v. Board of Education on Lincoln College Preparatory Academy
 Former President Donald Trumpwas indicted Monday night for the fourth time this year.Although the first twoindictmentsdidn t involve elections, the latest two have: The third centered on Trump s involvement in the Jan. 6 insurrection to stop the 2020 Electoral College count from being certified, andthe most recentfocused on his  stanley cup interference in Georgia s 2020 presidential election.But even with all the chatter about electi stanley cup on wrongdoing, Trump is still polling as a clear front-runner for the 2024 Republican presidential primary, which has its first debate scheduled for next week.While it s still unclear whether Trump will take part in the debate, his competitors are gearing up, and for some, part of that prep includes commenting on their rival s current misfortune.SEE MORE:  Sounds rigged to me : Trump reacts to indictment in GeorgiaOn Tuesday, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, the candidatecurrently pollingsecond place to Trump, denounced the indictment on a press call with reporters. He said the indictment wasn t good for the country and called it an example  stanley butelka of the  criminalization of politics. Vivek Ramaswamy, polling third for Republican candidates, had similar things to say about the p Vxzz Back to the office  Many workers are ready to get back to   normal
 El Salvador s president has threatened to stop providing food for impri stanley tumbler soned members of stree stanley cup kaufen t gangs. President Nayib Bukele said on Tuesday that if the gangs  unleash a wave of crimes, we are going to cut off food in the prisons.  Following a wave of homicides in late March, Bukele has already declared a state of emergency, rounded up thousands of street gang members Bukele also ordered food for gang members held in Salvadoran prisons to be reduced to two meals pe stanley thermoskannen r day, seized inmates  mattresses and posted a video of prisoners being frog-marched through corridors and down stairs. There are rumors that they [gang members] want to start taking revenge on random, honest people,  Bukele said.  If they do that, there wont even be one meal in prisons. I swear to God they wont eat a grain of rice, and lets see how long they last.  They should stay calm and let themselves be arrested; at least on the inside they will continue to live and have two meals a day,  Bukele saidin a translation reported on by the Associated Press.  I dont care what the international organizations say. Let them come here and protect our people,  the president said.  They can take their gang members if they want;

MethrenRaf

wfdl Allison Mack sentenced to 3 years in prison for her role in NXIVM sex-slave
« Réponse #3382 le: Octobre 09, 2024, 06:28:47 pm »
Dhlk LIVE BLOG: Chiefs Kingdom Champions Parade kicks off in downtown Kansas City
 The White House announced late Wednesday that President Joe Biden has approved Puerto Ricos federal disaster declaration following the landfall of Hurricane Fiona.The hurricane left most of the island without power and many areas flooded. Fiona was a Category 1 hurricane during its Sunday landfall. It has since intensified to a Category 4 hurricane as it approaches Bermuda.The emergency declaration allows Puerto Ricans access to grants for temporary housing and home repairs, low-cost loans to cover uninsured property losses, and other programs to help individuals and business owners recover from the effects of the disaster, the White House said.The Federal Emergency Management Agency said it has 700 staff members in Puerto Rico assisting with  vaso stanley recovery efforts. FEMA Administrator Deanne Criswell was in Puerto Rico Wednesday overseeing efforts.FEMA said it had 7 million liters of water and 4 million ready-to-eat meals prepositioned in the territory.Puerto Rico power agency LUMA said early Thursday that power has been restored to 420,000 customers, rep stanley cups resenting 28% of the territory. LUMA said  termo stanley it has 2,000 utility workers trying to restore electricity.A heat advisory and high heat warn Pfmk Man allegedly made verbal threat of explosive device during Commerce Bank robbery in Kansas City
 Twas days before Black Friday when all around the country, shoppers were gearing up for a day full of shopping.OK, so maybe you havent exactly been gearing up for the day after Thanksgiving. Maybe you havent done any research at all.No need to worry; weve broken down everything you need to do between now and Black Friday to snag the biggest savings 鈥?wit stanley water jug h the least amount of effort.Heres your last-minute Black Friday guide.Search the web for salesYouve probably been getting emails about Black Friday sales since October. Believe it or not, those were the early sales. The actual Black Friday event will take place on Nov. 27, and, yes, more deals are coming.Part of the reason for the longer holiday shopping season  Ret stanley trinkflaschen ailers are in  fierce competition  for sales given the pandemics rippling effects o stanley termosmugg f consumer unemployment and lower disposable income, according to Simone Peinkofer, assistant professor of supply chain management at Michigan State University.Most retailers have already announced their planned Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday discounts with shiny websites and flashy ads. Go directly to a stores website or do an online search for the stores name plus the words  Black Fri

MethrenRaf

wdmf Shocking video shows high school football player in Texas attack referee
« Réponse #3383 le: Octobre 09, 2024, 06:57:11 pm »
Ftdk Texas vaccine seekers prepared for overnight stay in cars ahead of mass clinic
 First Lady Jill Biden is unveiling the White House Christmas display on Monday, giving this years theme  We the stanley cup  People. This years display includes 77 Christmas trees, 83,000 lights, and 25 wreaths. It took more than 150 volunteers to prepare the display.Each room is decorated in honor of the We the People theme.                        Patrick Semansky/AP                A copy of first lady Jill Biden s apple crisp recipe card decorates a fireplace man stanley water bottle tel in the China Room of the White House duri stanley tumbler ng a press preview of holiday decorations at the White House, Monday, Nov. 28, 2022, in Washington.  AP Photo/Patrick Semansky      During your visit to the Peoples House, through rooms full of history and holiday d茅cor, in the mirrored ornaments and reflective lights, our hope is that you feel at home and find yourself in the great story of America. May the promise of We the People light our path forward into the New Year and bring us together always,  the First Family wrote in a welcome letter at the beginning of the commemorative 2022 White House Holiday Guide.Among the decorations is a gingerbread house that includes a sugar cookie replica of Independence Hall in Philadelphia. The ginge Qmnh Former Kansas Attorney General Robert Stephan dies at 89
 The U.S. may be heading into another COVID-19 surge, with cases rising nationally and in most states after a two-month decline.Experts don t know how high the mountain will grow, but they don t expect a peak nearly as high as the last one, when the contagious omicron version of the coronavirus ripped through the population. Still, experts warn the coming wave will wash across the nation and push up hospitalizations in a growing number of states, especially those with low vaccination rates, in the coming we Stanley becher eks.Most cases are now being caused by stanley cup  a subvariant known as BA.2 which is thought to be 30% mor stanley mugs e contagious.Despite the recent increase in COVID-19 cases, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says 94% of counties in the U.S. have a  low  spread of the virus.Just 14 counties in the U.S. have a high spread of the virus where masking in public indoor spaces is urged. The majority of those counties are located in upstate New York.While COVID-19 cases have seen a slight bump in the last week, deaths continue to fall. The U.S. has averaged 411 coronavirus-related deaths per day in the last week, down from 458 a week ago.The current COVID-19 levels are still significantly lowe

MethrenRaf

rexm Bicyclist critically injured after colliding with truck in south KCMO Frida
« Réponse #3384 le: Octobre 09, 2024, 07:27:26 pm »
Vqzu Woman charged with 3 felonies in connection to deadly police shooting in Mission
 KANSAS CITY, Mo. 鈥?The Kansas City, Missouri, City Council approved one settlement to resolve a civil lawsuit filed in connection w stanley quencher ith the deadly crash involving a KCFD pumper truck in December 2021 in Westport.But two other settlements were held until the council s first June meeting.The KCMO City Council approved a settlement for $281,500 with the boyfriend of one of the three victims who died when a KCFD pumper truck responding to  stanley thermos a canceled fire stanley mug  call sped through a red light northbound on Broadway Boulevard at the intersection with Westport Road, striking an SUV in the intersection.The crash spilled off the road and into a nearby building that partially collapsed.Three people died 鈥?Michael Elwood and Jennifer San Nicolas, who were in the SUV, and Tami Knight, who was getting into her boyfriend s car along a nearby sidewalk and was struck when the vehicles left the road 鈥?and the former Riot Room building partially collapsed in the crash.The city approved a $281,500 settlement with Knight s boyfriend, Alexander Llera, whose car was destroyed as he narrowly escaped injury when the vehicles left the road and hit the building. The vote was 10-0. This will forever affect Alex 鈥?and Igvc Indigenous woman to lead Smithsonian American Indian museum
 On the one-year anniversary of the day 40-year-old Evan Seyfried died by suicide after allegedly enduring abuse at the Kroger location where he worked, protesters p stanley cup lan to gather nationwide to demand the company take responsibility for his death.On Wednesday at noon, protesters plan to gather on the steps of the Hamilton County Courthouse 鈥?located just a few blocks from Kroger s Cincinnati headquarters 鈥?to demand that the country s lar stanley flasche gest supermarket chain take responsibility for Seyfried s death.Protests are planned throughout the country. According to a press release from protests organizers Justice for Evan, people plan to gather stanley tumbler  in Pittsburgh, Nashville, Washington D.C. and Sacramento, California.In July, Seyfried s family filed a wrongful death lawsuit that alleges the manager of the Kroger location in Milford, Ohio, where Seyfried worked, created  disturbing, dangerous, and deranged conditions. The suit also accuses a manager at the grocery chain s Milford location of instigating  a campaign  in October 2020  dedicated to ousting Evan while proclaiming her intention to make Evan s life a  living hell.   And then, from that point on, this is fall 2020, because of his refusal

MethrenRaf

bokx New US COVID-19 cases tripled compared to Labor Day 2020
« Réponse #3385 le: Octobre 09, 2024, 08:01:36 pm »
Imxp Man arrested in Pottery Barn after fleeing traffic stop
 LEXINGTON, Ky.  LEX 18  鈥?Billy Hobbs has a pretty impressive client list. Through his business,True Blue Customs, he s made custom kicks for celebrities from Snoop Dogg to Paul McCartney. Now, he is adding Pope Francis to the list. The Pope is kind of like the top level,  Hobbs said.  You can t really go any higher than that. Papal Missi stanley website onary of Mercy Father Jim Sichko came up with the gift idea for his trip to the Vatican. He asked Hobbs to paint some Nike Blazers yellow and white to represent the papal flag. He also requested the Pope s coat of arms be  stanley termoska included in the design. He just was like wow and he was pointing at them,  Sichko said whe stanley thermos n asked how the Pope responded to the shoes.   And I took them out of the box because on the backside it says Pope Francis on them and he was just very, very pleased with them.                         Father Jim Sichko         You see his face, he s like wow!  Hobbs said about the picture he saw of the Pope receiving the shoes.  It s humbling. It s awesome because, like man, he really dug my work. He actually liked it. The positive reaction is not just a win for Hobbs but also for Kentucky. Just to be able to shine a little bit of a spotlight Zxqu IRS no longer plans to require a selfie to access certain online tools
 WASHINGTON, D.C. 鈥?Kristen Clarke officially became the f stanley thermos irst Black woman to lead the Department of Justices Civil Rights Division on Tuesday.The U.S. Senate narrowly confirmed Clarke as the assistant attorney general for civil rights by a vote of 51-48, with Sen. Susan Collins being the only Republican to vote in favor.The GOP was critical of Clarke because of past statements shes made on issues like policing, voting rights, and religious liberty, USA Today reports. Some in the party question whether she can enforce civil rights in a nonpartisan way.With her m kubki stanley other by her side, Clarke was sworn into her role by Vice President Kamala Harris, whos the first Black woman in her role as well.The Civil Rights Division is tasked with upholding the stanley taza  civil and constitutional rights of all Americans, particularly some of the most vulnerable members of society.Created as a result of the Civil Rights Act of 1957, the division enforces federal statutes prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, disability, religion, familial status, national origin, and citizenship status.Previously, Clarke served as the president of the Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law. She actual

MethrenRaf

xawj Latest Independence Center incident prompts new security plan
« Réponse #3386 le: Octobre 09, 2024, 08:36:07 pm »
Zvwj Apple juice sold at most supermarkets recalled due to high arsenic levels
 The U.S. Coast Guard is continuing its search and rescue mission for a missing submersible craft operated by a company that takes tourists to sites of the Titanic s wreckage stanley cup .According to the Coast Guard, the submersible carrying at least five people failed t stanley thermos o return to the surface on time this past weekend after an eight-day voyage to the shipwreck, leading Coast Guard out of Boston along with Canadian authorities to conduct a search.The company, Ocean Gate Expeditions,said in a statementit was exploring all options in their search and rescue efforts and that it was receiving assistance from several government agencies and other deep sea companies to try and reestablish contact with the vessel. Our entire focus is on the crew members in the submersible and their families,  the statement said.British explorer and billionaire Hamish Harding was one of those aboard the missing submersible, according to Action Aviation of which Har stanley bottles ding is chairman.The Coast Guard said it planned to keep in touch with multiple authorities to know what the capabilities for the vessel are as they continue the search. It had learned, however, that the vessel has a 96-hour sustainable capability after an em Kyke Prince Andrew: Accuser cannot sue because she isn  t in US
 The FDA gave an emergency use authorization of a one-shot coronavirus vaccine by Johnson  Johnson on Saturday, marking the third coronavirus shot allowed to be administered to Americans.Johnson and Johnson said that it expects to have  Stanley becher 4 million doses of the vaccine ready for shipment this week.Unlike the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, which garnered approval in December,  stanley flask the Johnson and Johnson vaccine comes in one dose.  The authorization of this vaccine expands the availability of vaccines, the best medical prevention method for COVID-19, to help us in the fight against this pandemic, which has claimed over half a million lives in the United States,  said Acting FDA Commissioner Janet Woodcock, M.D.  The FDA, through our open and transparent scientific review process, has now authorized three COVID-19 vaccin stanley becher es with the urgency called for during this pandemic, using the agencys rigorous standards for safety, effectiveness and manufacturing quality needed to support emergency use authorization. Initial results released by Johnson  Johnson earlier this month indicated that the vaccine reduced severe instances of the disease by 85 percent, and no person who took the vaccine d

MethrenRaf

drkl At Milan fashion week, emotions were high for Ukraine as sunglasses hid tea
« Réponse #3387 le: Octobre 09, 2024, 09:06:23 pm »
Kfzr Grandparents Against Gun Violence working for solutions in KCMO
 KANSAS CITY, Mo. 鈥?The Community Assistance Council  CAC  is working with families living in the Hickman Mills and Center school districts to help them with utility and rent costs.CAC reported they have seen an increased need for help with utility and rent assistance.I followed case manager Marshelle Lyons during her afternoon appointments in the Marlborough neighborhood.She said connecting the community she grew up in to resources is what keeps her coming back. Thats the thing, I love helping people,  Lyons said.  If I can help them I try to figure out ways to help them. I help give them resources. There are other resources throu stanley flask ghout the city. Maybe we can stanley cup t meet the whole thing for them but I can give them a resource to tag along with us to get the job done. CAC helps individuals with the following additional needs:Childcare assistanceEmployment stanley tumbler  resourcesMental and physical health referralsFinancial support such as credit repair and budgetingResources to extend a familys incomeIf you would like to make an appointment for assistance, email Marshelle at mcc@cackc.org.Tuesday appointments in the Marlborough neighborhood run from 1-4 p.m. at the Marlborough Community Coalitions Catal Ouzp Linn County, Kansas, fire that killed firefighter ruled  accidental
 Tom Brady officially announce stanley flask d his retirement from stanley flask  the NFL botella stanley  on Tuesday, days after reports first surfaced about his intention to step away from the game.Brady made his retirement official in a lengthy post on his Instagram page. I am not going to make that competitive commitment anymore. I have loved my NFL career, and now it is time to focus my time and energy on other things that require my attention,  Brady wrote. I ve done a lot of reflecting the past week and have asked myself difficult questions,  he continued.  And I am so proud of what we have achieved. My teammates, coaches, fellow competitors, and fans deserve 100% of me, but right now, it s best I leave the field of play to the next generation of dedicated and committed athletes. Brady went on to thank Buccaneers fans, coaches, teammates, front office officials and owners. He also thanked his personal trainer, his agents and family members. As I said earlier, I am going to take it day by day. I know for sure I want to spend a lot of time giving to others and trying to enrich other people s lives, just as so many have done for me,  Brady wrote in closing.Rumors began swirling about Brady s impending retirement on Saturday

MethrenRaf

jrvi Vanderbilt s Lee becomes SEC s 1st woman athletic director
« Réponse #3388 le: Octobre 09, 2024, 09:33:55 pm »
Szty Mint release coin to honor Cherokee Nation leader
 Earth is experiencing stronger hurricanes, monster wildfires, crippling heat and massive downpours. As humans heat the planet by burning fossil fuels, a new report says no part of the United States is immune. The devastating toll of climate change is an existential threat to all stanley cup  of us. It is the ultimate threat to humanity,  said President Joe Biden.The fifthNational Climate Assessmentreport, released Tuesday, says a hotter planet is  harming physical, mental, spiritual and community health and well-being through the increasing frequency and intensity of extreme events stanley tumbler , increasing cases of infectious and vector-borne diseases and declines in food and water quality and security. An interactive mapshows climate impacts in every U.S county, like the expected increase in extreme rainfall in New York and days over 105 degrees in Texas.Climate is also a hot topic at the APEC summit in San Francisco, with protesters calling on countries and companies to do more 鈥?especially for poor and indigenous people. The Biden administration has to take bold action on climate change, and it really hasn t yet,  said Will Wiltschko, Bay  stanley bottles Climate Action coordinator.APEC members are watching a changing cl Euzv High prices push KC-area shoppers to choose consignment this holiday season
 OVERLAND PARK, Kan. 鈥?Much of the Monday evening Blue Valley Board of Education meeting was spent talking about COVID-19.Board members heard from members of the public and their opinion on mask wearing, but the board also made some slight changes to the district s masking policy.It happened at the same meeting where the board welcomed three new members 鈥?Kaety Bowers, Jim McMullen and Gina K stanley becher napp.McMullen made motions to make masking optional for all children who attend Blue Valley early education programs and to have mask exemptions approved by parents, but those failed.Knapp proposed th stanley website e modification to the current masking policy and that passed.After Knapp s motion passed, masking stays optional for all secondary schools.However, starting Wednesday, students will mask up during school hours if absences due to illness exceeds 7%, or if they hit the current 3% threshold of COVID-19 positive cases. I am so concerned about our staffing issues right now, Im hoping that this can help mitigate that some, because we want to finish the school year,  Jodie Dietz, a Blue Valley boar stanley cup d of education member said. At 5% absenteeism is when we typically do intensive cleaning and we start looking

MethrenRaf

fbjn Andover family safe after tornado nearly misses their apartment building
« Réponse #3389 le: Octobre 09, 2024, 10:01:02 pm »
Jpkc Israel strikes Gaza tunnels, Hamas leaders; Biden administration focused on   reducing the violence
 The month of July is full of deals, starting with the Fourth of July weekend, but July might actually be a case of what not to buy, at least not yet.That s because Amazon s Prime Day and big back-to-school sales are just around the corner, wit stanley water bottle h some of the biggest markdowns of the year on home items and tech devices.Mom Stacy Henderson and her children  stanley cup know the big sales haven t started yet, but they wanted to get a head start on back-to-school shopping. We re getting some paper, binders, highlighters,  she said while heading into a Target store.Related story: How to save big money on your rental car this summerBut those deals get sweeter as the month goes on.Target s  Circle Week  begins July 7. Walmart Deals  starts on July 8.Best Buy s  July Black Friday  event takes place mid-month.And the biggest of them all, Amazon s Prime Day sale, is July stanley thermos  16 and 17.What to know about Prime Day this yearShopper Ariel Nelson always tries to shop Prime Day. They have great deals,  she said.Nelson s right, according to Consumer Reports. There are prices that are as good as Black Friday on a lot of items,  deals editor Samantha Gordon said.Gordon says Prime Day brings deals and savings across al Ognm KCKPD Headquarters closes after power outage Tuesday
 CULVER CITY, Calif. stanley flaschen  鈥?TikTok announced changes to its platform Wednesday that seek to improve privacy and safety standards for younger users.Starting immediately, TikTok says its changing the default privacy setting to private for all registered accounts for those between 13 and 15 years old. With a private account, only someone the user approves to be a follower can view their videos. We want our younger users to be able to make informed choices about what and with whom they choose to share, which includes whether they want to open their account to public views,  wrote TikToks Head of U.S. Safety, Eric Han, in a statement.Additionally, TikTok is tightening the options for commenting on videos created by those ages 13 to 15. Those users can now choose between  friends  or  no one  for their account. The  everyone  comment setting is being removed.Also, the apps  duet  kubki stanley and stitch  settings are being changed  stanley cup to make the features only available on content created by users 16 and up. The default setting will now be set to  friends. TikTok will also now only allow download of videos that have been created by users 16 and up. Other users can decide whether they want to allow downloads of