Auteur Sujet: Zeuthg The Government of Castilla-La Mancha positively values 鈥嬧€媡he Minimum  (Lu 33639 fois)

MethrenRaf

• hriq How do I get rid of strawberry legs
wsbp Shocking photos show pub burnt to the ground after being hit by lightning
« Réponse #2160 le: Septembre 29, 2024, 06:29:53 pm »
Vvst Randy pottery buyers are snapping up  natural  sex toys made of china
 HER grace, charm and remarkable dedication to service endeared her to world leaders and millions of people across the globe. And as tributes continue to pour in for Queen Elizabeth II, who died peacefully at Balmoral, one common theme has been her infectious sense of humour. 14The Queen was known for her infectious sense of humourCredit: Getty14The Queen shares a laugh with her son, now King Charles IIICredit: Getty Images - GettyHer Majesty was known for her witty one-liners and excellent comedic timing, which were perhaps only rivalled by her husband Prince Philip. From mic drops to being the perfect photo bomber, Britains longest-reigning monarch knew when to po stanley cup ke fun at the stanley cup  lighter side of life. As the country unites to mourn her loss and prepares to say goodbye, we fondly remember the incredible times the Queen put smiles on our faces. Read  stanley website More On The Queens DeathROYAL WARNING Charles would strip Harry  Meg of titles if Netflix doc damages The FirmLON Jcbb Woke vegan activists trying to ban popular nativity procession because it features a camel
 A TERMINALLY ill dad has told a jury how he erupted in a ball of flames in a swimming pool heater explosion allegedly plotted by his wife, her lover and his daughter.Raymond Weatherall, a dad of seven, said he had to jump in the pool of his family home after be stanley quencher ing set on fire in June last year.3 The prosecution alleges Raymond We stanley cups uk atheralls wife was involved in a plot to kill himThe 53-year-old, who was diagnosed with brain tumours in 2015, suffered second degree burns to his shoulders, arms, hands and legs.He told the court:  I was stood about four, five feet away from the boiler as I call it when there was this almighty bang, the door on it blew op stanley cup en and covered me with all the kindling and the remains of the lit fuel. I was ablaze in as many seconds as you could ever imagine. I rolled and rolled and rolled but no way was it going out. So I struggled towards the pool.3 The trial is being held at Canterbury Crown Court in KentCredit: Google Streetview My jacket

MethrenRaf

vikf Denis Thatcher questioned Sir Paul McCartney s invitation to No10 thank yo
« Réponse #2161 le: Septembre 29, 2024, 08:29:15 pm »
Cdvl Inside Britain s smallest pub too tight to reopen until social distancing is axed
 THE moment cops swooped in to arrest Constance Marten s lover Mark Gordon after the couple spent seven weeks on the run has been revealed.The couple were discovered by cops in Brighton on Monday night - without their newborn baby - after 54 days on the run.4Witnesses saw Mark Gordon being pinned to the ground by stanley cup  policeCredit: Daily Mirror4Constance Marten disappeared on January 5 sparking a massive searchCredit: Facebook4Gordon was arrested with Marten as cops continue to search for their babyCredit: Nicholas Razzell4Cops swooped on Stanmer Villas, Brighton, shortly before 9.30pm on MondayCredit: UKNIPThe couple were located on a residential street shortly before 9.30p stanley cup m and an urgent search continues in the area.It s understood they visited a conv stanley water flask enience store near Fiveways, Brighton to pick up supplies before heading back towards the Roedale Valley allotments.The pair were then discovered when members of the public alerted police after recognising the pair from police media appeals.No Gflp Parents  horror as baby girl dies after being hit by car while her dad put her in pushchair outside Withybush hospital
 NEW Speaker Lindsay Hoyle today revealed his heartbreaking last phone call with his daughter before she ha stanley termosy nged herself after the breakdown of  stanley cup a  toxic relationship .Natalie Lewis-Hoyle was just 28-years-old when she was found dead at the family home in Heybridge, Essex.7 Natalie Lewis-Hoyle was found hanged just before Christmas in 2017Credit: PA:Press Association7 Sir Lindsay Hoyle spoke about losing his daughterCredit: ReutersAnd her dad Sir Lindsay opened up about how his daughters death, just be stanley thermosflasche fore Christmas in 2017,  rocked  his world to the core.Speaking to the Daily Mail, the 62-year-old said he had last spoken to her when he called her, warning Natalie to drive safely as she made her way home聽from Lancashire after visiting her elder sister.He said:  She was full of life, full of energy. I told her to watch out as it was starting to snow. I was worried about her driving in the snow and ice. Her mum and I had bought her a new car just ten days

MethrenRaf

jdbz Moment YouTube star, 35, was given electric scooter as birthday present jus
« Réponse #2162 le: Septembre 29, 2024, 09:35:16 pm »
Uekr We wake up with bed bugs on our faces in horror infestation 鈥?but the council won t move us in case we take them with us
 POLICE record more than 3,000 颅incidents a day of violence against stanley hrnek  women and girls.An estimated one in 12 females across the UK become a victim every year in the  epidemic .1Police are recording more than 3,000 颅in botella stanley cidents a day of violence against women and girls in the UKCredit: AlamyThe figure is up 37 per cent in four years and the category now accounts for a fifth of all recorded crime. A report also says the number of suspected victim suicides is increasing.Perpetrators are getting younger 鈥?with misogynistic socia stanley tumblr l media influencers blamed for a spread of young men s damaging behaviour.The National Police Chiefs  Council and the College of Policing want to see a National Centre for Public Protection to oversee a  whole system  approach to  turn the tide .READ MORE ON DOMESTIC ABUSEPURE EVIL My ex abused me then set fire to my house  killed my boys during contact visit聽聽TOP PROMISE Domestic abuse victims should be a priority for our next PM, says commissionerIt would involve  Uwzc Fury as HS2 bosses made staff do 50 days of inclusivity training when they could have been working on the line
 A SEVERED human head discovered by horrified builders in a quiet village in Worcestershire had been there for  several years , cops said.Detectives confirmed they are keeping an  open mind  to the cause of death as they continue to probe t stanley becher he gruesome discovery.9Cops are continuing to treat the find as an unexplained deathCredit: SWNS:South West News Service9Human remains have been discovered in WorcestershireCredit: Roland Leon9Cops have cordoned off the area after the grim discovery was madeCredit:  stanley water bottle SWNS:South West News ServiceYesterday mornin stanley vattenflaska gs horror find by workmen led police to unearth the decapitated corpse nearby.Cops cordoned off the area near聽Frankley, Worcs, and conducted a huge search of the surrounding countryside.聽It is thought the head was found in a large bush by construction workers. Detective Inspector Lisa Duncan said  I can confirm that the remains appear to have been in their location for several years.  However, at this tim

MethrenRaf

floy My garden has flooded SIXTEEN times in less than a year鈥?no one seems to
« Réponse #2163 le: Septembre 29, 2024, 10:10:14 pm »
Lqcv Almost all UK media apart from BBC urge PM to let Afghan journalists who risked their lives reporting come to Britain
 FESTIVALS, nightclubs, gigs and house parties are set to return from July 19.Covid lockdown restrictions will be rolled back on Freedom Day by Boris Johnson as the vaccination programme continues to roll on.馃數 Read our coronavirus live blog聽for the latest stanley butelka  updates2Festivals, nightclu stanley cups bs, gigs and house parties are set to return from July 19Credit: AlamyNightclubs and gig venues will reopen on July 19 - and therell be no need for Covid tests or proof of jabs.Social distancing will be scrapped, meaning drinkers will once again be able to get served at a bar.Me stanley cup anwhile house parties and large music festivals will once again be allowed, just in time for summer, the Sunday Times reported.It comes as:Compulsory mask wearing will be聽ditched聽when Covid restrictions are finally relaxed on Freedom DayFace聽masks will be a  personal choice  after July 19, a minister has confirmedBoris Johnson is set to scrap the QR code聽sign-in requirement聽for pubs and restaurants to curb  Pime Royal Navy top brass slammed for sacking hero HMS Queen Elizabeth 颅captain for  using car on weekends
 AN ex-couple are stuck still living under the same roof three years after a bitter split as they battle o stanley coffee mug ver their 拢1.5m house.Kim Springall and property developer ex, Gary Paice, were together for 32 years and had three kids, but never married.4 Gary Paice is fighting with his ex over who gets to keep their family home4 Kim S stanley water flask pringall says the house was bought and put into her name for securityCredit: Champion News Service LtdNeither of them wanted to leave the family home in Purley, Surrey, and both claim they are entitled to it, reports the MailOnline.Mi stanley quencher ss Springall, 53, says the five-bed house was put in her sole name in lieu of having the  comfort  of a wedding ring.But her 59-year-old ex argues they agreed to share the property after he put in thousands.They are embroiled in a court battle as they cant agree on selling it or who should move out.Judge Richard Roberts at Central London County Court now has to decide who gets to keep it.Miss Springall said she  d

MethrenRaf

ccag UK weather 鈥?Brits to bask in 20C early summer scorcher this weekend be
« Réponse #2164 le: Septembre 29, 2024, 10:45:31 pm »
Frmu Mum s fury as she s denied entry to shop with baby strapped to her over  social distancing  rules
 A FURIOUS farmer took brilliant revenge on a  plonker  driver who blocked his gate - as tourists started returning to rural beauty spots.The farmer got his own back by enclosing the black BMW in its stanley quencher  very own paddock. 1A farmer left furious after a driver parked in front of his gates got his revenge in a very unique wayCredit: WNSThe veh stanley italia icle had been left in front of the gates of a farm in Wales and meant the farmer couldnt tend to his animals. So in a stroke of genius he blockaded it in on all four sides.Tens of t stanley cup housands of Brits made the most of the sunny weather to travel to the countryside following the easing of lockdown restrictions on March 29.In Wales, people have been allowed to travel anywhere within the countrys borders since March 27 - although people living outside Wales can only enter with a reasonable excuse.A picture of the trapped car was posted on social media by a local councillor who urged people to respect farm property.Emily Durrant said: qu Orrs Seven people  seriously  injured in crash in Lincolnshire
 MEGHAN Markle and Prince Harry have spent 拢750,000 of taxpayer cash on security at Frogmore Cottage, on top of a hefty 拢3million refurbishment.The couple are understood to have spent money on revamping their kitchen with  fine furnishings  for a kitchen, living room and nursery room for baby Archie.6 Harry and Meghan s refurb of their Frogmore Cottage home has so far cost taxpayers a whopping 拢2.4millionCredit: Alamy6 When all the costs are added included, its lik stanley tumbler ely the couple will have spent 拢3million on the house - which was a gift from the QueenCredit: Getty - PoolRoyal officials in charge of the project at Windsor set the newlyweds a strict budget for the works, which included basic kitchens, bathrooms, floors and wardrobes.Taxpayers are also understood to be paying a 拢750,000 bill for security.Retired Chief stanley cup  Superintendent Dai Davies, a former head of royalty protection, said the couples decision to聽 leave Kensington Palace has  stanley canada resulted in a sizeable bill for new p

MethrenRaf

ibwd Thursday s London weather forecast 鈥?largely cloudy day although the odd
« Réponse #2165 le: Septembre 29, 2024, 11:18:08 pm »
Bqkx How old was Margaret Thatcher when she became Prime Minister
 MI5 has managed to foil 31  late-stage  terror attacks over four years - b stanley termosas ut warned the threat in the UK remains  a real an stanley thermoskanne d enduring thing .Security chiefs believe we are closer to  another 9/11  - ahead of the anniversary of the terror attack this weekend - after a surge in attack plots. 3Intelligence services have thwarted 31 terror plots over t stanley mug he last four years - including six during the pandemicCredit: Times Newspapers Ltd3MI5 boss Ken McCallum has warned the terror threat in Britain remains a real problemCredit: PAThe secret services director general Ken McCallum warned of growing concerns as more groups of extremists emerge. We do face a consistent global struggle to defeat extremism and to guard against terrorism - this is a real problem,  the MI5 boss told the BBCs Today programme. In the last four years, working with the police, my organisation has disrupted 31 late-stage attack plots in Great Britain.quot Belx Shocking moment gunman drives up to home and opens fire at window before fleeing in terrifying  targeted attack
 A TODDLER found wandering the streets of Torquay barefoot and alone managed to escape through a cat flap, relatives revealed today.The 18-month-old boy fled his home without his parents noticing and walked the streets for hours before being spotted by worried neighbours.4 The 18-month-old boy was found wandering the streets cold and paleCredit: Apex NewsRelatives today revealed the little boys family  stanley sverige have been stanley vattenflaska   struggling to cope  since his dad stanley thermos  suffered brain damage after a motorbike accident ten years ago.A close family member told The Sun Online the tot had squeezed through a cat flap last Wednesday - with his parents apparently oblivious he was missing until cops turned up and banged on the door.The parents, who cannot be named, have now been handed a to-do list by social workers to make their home more child friendly, according to relatives.The boys uncle said:  They have got to nail the cat flap shut until the boy gets a bit bigger. As it is,

MethrenRaf

qbrj Prison officer fell in love with lag amp; tipped him off about cell search
« Réponse #2166 le: Septembre 29, 2024, 11:49:37 pm »
Lfpu The Queen reveals joy at attending Princess Beatrice s  nice  wedding at secret Windsor ceremony in front of 20 guests
 ON Sunday, November 21, 2021, Boris Johnson was pictured with his one-year-old son Wilfred at Peppa Pig World.It is thought the trip may have inspired some of his speech to the CBI on Monday, November 22, 2021.1Boris Johnson de stanley universitario livered a speech inspired by Peppa Pig WorldCredit: AlamyHow can I get Peppa Pig World tickets In a major address to business chiefs at t stanley water flask he CBI conference in Newcast stanley canada le, the Prime Minister vowed to slash their taxes as he tried to make up after months of sniping at them for not paying staff enough.But it was his boast that he wanted to make Britain more like聽Peppa Pig World聽that raised eyebrows in the room.The PM hailed the theme park in Hampshire, where he was spotted on the Grampy Rabbit s Sailing Club boat ride with wife Carrie Symonds and son Wilf, as  my kind of place .He added:  It has very safe streets, discipline in schools, heavy emphasis on new mass transit systems.  But he went on to have a pop at the much-loved kids cartoon.To visit Peppa Pig Wor Qzba UK weather: Brits to hit the beach for glorious weekend of 28C sun 鈥?but you might need to bring your brolly
 A COMPANY has warned staff they will be sacked if they bring single-use plastic into the office.Workers at Intelligent Hand Dryers will get three warnings before getting the boot.1The ban, which came into force last month, includes disposable coffee cups, water bottles and stanley vattenflaska  sandwich packs with plastic windows.Many other eco-conscious firms have introduced similar guidelines and axed the use of plastic cutlery and cups.But Sheffield-based IHD is thought to be the first to have it written into employees  contracts.Boss Andrew Cameron, 41, said he s spent years lecturing his staff about wasting paper and power.He added:  Staff were creating a lot of waste from going to the supermarket and having a load of u stanley water bottle nnecessary packaging. It was driving me mad.MOST READ IN UK NEWSGONE TOO SOONTragedy as schoolboy, 12, dies in catastrophic circumstancesFAMILY TRAGEDYTributes to boy  girl found dead with mum - as brother charged with mu stanley kaufen rderKNIFE HORRORWoman, 32, is charged with murder

MethrenRaf

tuey Naked man seen walking streets of London after woman, 43, found dead as cop
« Réponse #2167 le: Aujourd'hui à 12:21:59 am »
Pwyq The Sun s Who Cares Wins Appeal gets 拢50,000 boost from mystery millionaire
 A COP sued for sexual harassment after a colleague called him   stanley cup spain Dolly Parton  because he only worked nine to five.Stephen Knox complained after his fellow PC whistled the country singer s hit 9 To 5 at him at their station.2A cop sued for sexual harassment after a colleague called him Dolly Parton because he only worked nine to five2Dolly  left  alongside co-stars Lily Tomlin  centre , Jane Fonda  right  and Dabney Coleman  lower centre  in the hit 1980 movie 9 to 5 which included the title songThe other officer also printed out A4-sized photos of the star s face and plastered them over his computer and desk, an employment tribunal heard.Dad-of-four PC Knox had changed his shi stanley tumblr ft patterns to suit his childcare needs.He complained that the jokes by an officer 鈥?identified only a stanley deutschland s PC Rylands 鈥?between November 2016 and January 2017 amounted to sexual harassment.Dolly, 76, wrote 9 To 5 for the 1980 comedy film of the same name.Read more on the policeCOPS LIDL WAGE Police o Ecsk Boy, 15,  stabbed to death  near canal footpath as cops arrest suspect, 16, and woman, 46
 COPS are hunting a woman who sexually assaulted a teenage girl as she travelled from London Euston to Milton Keynes.The woman allegedly groped the young girls thigh  a number of timesquot stanley cups ; stanley isolierkanne  between 7.15pm and 8pm on August 19.1 The woman pictured is believed to have touched a teenage girls thigh repeatedly on a train to Milton KeynesCredit: SWNS:South West News ServiceA stanley thermo  British Transport Police spokesman said:  We are releasing a CCTV image after a sexual assault onboard a train from London Euston to Milton Keynes. A woman is reported to have touched a teenage girls thigh a number of times. The incident happened between 7.15pm and 8pm on Monday August 19th. The woman then left the train at Milton Keynes. He added:  Officers believe the woman in the image may have information that could help their investigation. Anyone who knows her is asked to contact BTP. MOST READ IN NEWSGONE TOO SOONTragedy as schoolboy, 12, dies in  x2

MethrenRaf

ygpz Furious parents whose babies suddenly collapsed at Chester hospital deman
« Réponse #2168 le: Aujourd'hui à 12:57:26 am »
Rmfh Prince Harry thanked his dad for  support  after offering to walk Meghan Markle down the aisle
 MEGHAN Markle and Prince Harrys interview was a  clear plug  for the Dukes Apple deal with Oprah, a TV insider has claimed. Oprah gave the upcoming mental health series a shout out during the bombshell interview - which was part of Harrys agreement as  co-partner and co-creator , according to claims. 馃憫 Read our Meghan and Harry live blog for the latest news...2Prince Harry used t stanley mug he Oprah interview to give his new Apple deal a shout out insiders have claimedCredit: CBS2Meghan and Harry did not get any money for the interview, they have insistedThe Sussexes and Oprah both have publicly insisted no money was paid to the couple stanley cup  for the CBS interview.But Harrys lucrative deal with Apple includes promotional work - which could include its mention during the two-hour interview, according to an LA consultant who works with the company. The source says that the Apple media deal was a  paying gigquo stanley cup t; for Harry and that he was expect Ryou Top Tory calls for urgent investigation into  Puma of Pontybodkin  prowling Welsh countryside  before someone gets hurt
 A COUPLE who kept sleeping through their alarm finally discovered it was actually their CAT turning it off every morni stanley flasche ng.Naughty Joaquim was caught in the act, pawing her owners phone when it began vibrating on the bedside table.2 The cat was caught pawing the screen of the phone until it turned off2 Her owners couldnt work out why they kept sleeping through their alarmThe hilarious video shows the feline sitting on top of the chest of drawers in the bedroom in Sao Carlos region of Sao Paulo, Brazil.When the phone starts ringing and vibrating, she leaps down onto the bedside tab stanley becher le and bats the screen - turning off the alarm.The cats owners  stanley mugs are heard laughing as the cat, who is blissfully unaware of how disruptive it has been, climbs onto the bed.Joaquim then continues her tirade and begins clawing at one of the womens arms - making the pair giggle more.MOST READ IN WORLD NEWSSCHOOL CHAOSBoy slits classmates throat in knife, hammer  gun rampage at scho

MethrenRaf

hvsc Musician Gary Numan cancels gig after his tour bus strikes and kills man, 9
« Réponse #2169 le: Aujourd'hui à 03:15:39 am »
Tsve Mum of three-week-old boy who died  of fractured skull after suffering 41 broken bones was on coke and weed with her partner
 SOLDIERS who held an illegal lockdown party at a barracks on bonfire night have been hauled in for drug testing, a source has revealed.The troops, though to be part of the same regiment that has been drafted in to carry out Liverpools mass testing programme, are believe botella stanley d to have held the party at Catterick Barrack in North Yorkshire.2An investigation has been opened by the military policeCredit: PA:Press AssociationReports indicate that they were summoned to answer questions after officers received tips of a secret  block party  which may have involved drugs at the barracks.If they test positive for drugs, they could face tough jail sentences and even be dismissed from the Army, as superiors waiting for the results, according to The Mirror.An investigation into the incident has since been launched by the Royal Military Police after it is believed 21 of the troops were at the bash on T stanley flask hursday.Two squadrons of around 200 so stanley butelka ldiers from 32 Engineer Regiment are currently  Zfzt TV cameras will be allowed to live stream major English court cases in landmark ruling
 A SENIOR detective caught having sex with a married lawyer in a  stanley mugs police interview room has been allowed to keep his job.Detective Inspector Ricky Price, 42, was romping with Rachel Pudner, also 42, in the room at Cockett police station in Swansea when a  startled  junior officer walked in.4 Detective Inspector Ricky Price was caught having sex with a lawye stanley becher r at his police stationThe police community support officer had walked in on the nearly-naked pair after hearing noises coming from the room.Chief Constable Matt Jukes ruled the officer was gu stanley tumbler ilty of gross misconduct but let him off with a final written warning.It means Price will keep his 拢54,000-a-year position and full pension after 22 years in the job.An insider said at the time:  It has been a bit of a scandal - people were sworn to secrecy but everyone knew what happened. Inspector Price was a career cop who was tipped for further promotion. They were taking a huge risk, they were both practically naked when the startled PCSO fou

MethrenRaf

omns Self-service checkouts, internet shopping and mobile banking save Brits TWO
« Réponse #2170 le: Aujourd'hui à 03:44:40 am »
Dxbq UK weather forecast set for heatwave next week as temperatures reach up to 25C 鈥?but watch out for the thunderstorms
 A MUM has said she felt humiliated after taking her kids out for a 拢1 breakfast deal, saying the restaurant made her feel as if she was cheating them.Families are feeling the pinch as the cost of living crisis continues although some places are lending a helping hand by offering kids eat free deals or just for 拢1.4While mum Emma praised the food she said she felt humiliated by the experienceCredit: MEN Media4Emmas voucher showing the terms of the dealCredit: MEN MediaFarmhouse Inns runs a number of f stanley quencher amily-friendly pubs across stanley flasche  Greater Manchester, which includes Applewood Farm in Astley, and is offering the discount scheme.In order to benefit, all families have to do is visit the website and sign up for a voucher which allows kids to order a breakfast, junior carvery or any kids  meal for 拢1.Under the scheme, for every adult ordering a meal, two children can eat for the bargain price.Mum Emma Gill though told the Manchester Evening News things weren t q stanley thermos uite that easy.Re Rkww Hundreds attend funeral of former head of Royal Marines Major General Matthew Holmes
 A COUPLE have hit the roof after being told to tear down their 拢10,000 summerhouse - because it is ONE metre too high.Amjad Butt, 70, and wife Tina, 65, forked out on the luxury timber o stanley trinkflaschen utbuilding for their bottom of their garden last year.6Amjad Butt and wife Tina have been asked to tear down their summerhouse as it is 1m too hi stanley cup ghCredit: BPM Media6The couple built the structur stanley thermo e at the end of their gardenCredit: BPM MediaBut they have now been told the summerhouse goes against village planning restrictions in Bourneville, West Mids, because it stands at 3m.The current rules state buildings have to be 2m - making the wooden building just 1m too tall, Birmingham Live reports.Amjad and Tina, who moved from London to the village when they retired, are now heartbroken at the prospect of having to tear down the sanctuary.But the Bournville Village Trust  BVT  has invited the couple to appeal against the decision, which they have so far declined to do.WE CANT ENJOY ITDistrau

MethrenRaf

Tldg Friday s London weather forecast 鈥?the capital will enjoy long sunny spells and light winds after a frosty start
 CHILLING pictures show Bobbi-Anne McLeods killer partying on the beach where he dumped the 18-year-olds body.Cody Ackland, 24, snatched teen  stanley cup Bobbi-Anne McLeod from the street as she waited for a bus near her home in Plymouth.9Bobbi-Anne was last seen at a bus stop before her body was found miles awayCredit: Facebook9Cody Ackland has admitted murder9Ackland poste stanley quencher d a picture from stanley cups  Bovisand beach where he dumped Bobbi-Annes bodyHer body was discovered three days later eight miles away in a wooded area near Bovisand beach. Ackland today pleaded guilty to murdering the teen and will be sentenced next month.He posted pictures and videos of him and his pals partying on the same beach just weeks before Bobbi-Anne was murdered in November.One shared on his Instagram in May shows a bonfire on the sand as the sun sets over the sea.Read more newsTRAGIC BOBBI Mystery over how teen died as medics still dont know  man held for murderROT IN HELL Musician, 24, fa Gpvh Royal Navy winchman rescues remote-control plane stuck on top of chimney after top brass rule it s perfect for training
 STAFF at a London branch of Maplin appear to have dumped the contents of the stockroom onto the pavement outside, effectively giving the equipment away for free.Footage posted online by stanley termos  journalist Reya El-Salahi shows dozens of items dumped out on the street right in front of the store on the Strand, central London.3 The brief clip shows people searching through the items left on the pavementCredit: Twitter/Reya El-SalahiSeveral people are also seen simply standing around looking over the items scattered over the pavement.In a Twitter post Reya said:  So it appears the entire stockroom of Maplin London Strand has been dumped in rubbish bags in front of the store. Brings new meaning to bagging a bargain. According to Reya, she saw a  stanley cup becher  woman walking away with what looked like a decent haul of electronics .The high street electrical store is currently closing down, putting more than  stanley cup 2,500 jobs at risk.3 The items appear to have just been dumped in the street outside the

MethrenRaf

qkog Commuter shows how filthy Tube is with wet wipes despite Sadiq Khan s claim
« Réponse #2172 le: Aujourd'hui à 04:42:01 am »
Hnzh Chilling moment smirking killers fist bump after stabbing teen, 18, to death in  unprovoked attack
 A LEADER of climate protesters Extinction Rebellion was last night exposed as a diesel-driving eco颅-hypocrite who buys imported food.Gail Bradbrook was shopped by a member of the public who saw her stocking up on Waitrose goods that had travelled thousands of air miles. 6Gail Bradbrook was expos termo stanley  stanley termos ed as a diesel-driving eco颅-hypocrite who buys imported food6The hypocrite stanley cup  was spotted by a member of the public who saw her stocking up on Waitrose goods that had travelled thousands of air milesCredit: Getty6Bradbrook was spotted by another shopper who took pictures of the towering hypocrite s trolley on her phoneFlights carrying Bradbrooks buys would have pumped carbon dioxide and carbon into the atmosphereIt came as Just Stop Oil, an XR offshoot, refused to rule out targeting the King s Coronation next month.Yobs from the group, which caused havoc at the World Snooker Championship this week, have threatened to do  whatever is non-violently necessary .Bradbrook was labelled  Ungz Advertising tycoon Sir Martin Sorrell hit out after quitting WPP amid misconduct claims
 THE family of a soldier with PTSD so severe Christmas crackers can trigger seizures are raising funds for treatment.Father-of-two Neil Edwards, 40, has suf stanley cup fered regular attacks since 2017, after r stanley flasche eturning from a tour of Afghanistan.4Neil Edwards suffers regular attacks since leaving the ArmyCredit: SWNS:South West News ServiceThe slightest of sounds like a car horn can trigger a reaction and he cannot be left unsupervised.His wife Becky Teague-Edwards, 38, believes he may have blast trauma brain injuries and is trying to raise 拢5,000 f stanley trinkflaschen or private tests and treatment.They are currently raising money for him to be among the first in the UK to undergo a series of tests and treatments that has already shown success among soldiers in the US.Becky, of Braunton, Devon, said:  If he does have a brain injury, the treatment is completely different. He will not be reliant on medication, the seizures could stop and we can start to live a normal family life. Neil would be one of the first from the U