Auteur Sujet: kyoa The Management of Valdepe帽as creates a commission to support and promote b  (Lu 32770 fois)

MethrenRaf

• wtro Ghislaine Maxwell told me to strip and tried to let men grope my breasts in perverted game, says party guest
untj Singapore is the crypto sandbox that Asia needs
« Réponse #1215 le: Juillet 28, 2024, 04:57:54 am »
Vkxh Turning an AV Innovation into a Product
 There   widespread damage as a result of all of those red charts plummeting down and to the right: The decline in the value of public software companies has been a k air max95 ey leading indicator for the present slowdown in venture capital activity, for example, and the ability of startups to push their own valuations higher.Day-to-day coverage, however, can provide snapshots instead of more complete images. So this fine Saturday, I want to slow down and take stock of where are regarding software  SaaS, effectively  valuations.The smaller reality of SaaS valuationsThere   no need at this point to gloat about how much investors got things wrong last year. Markets have a way of teaching their own lessons; we don ;t need to add to the lecture notes provided by public-mark nike air max et air max 2  immiseration of recent tech IPOs or the panic that overpriced unicorns feel as they compare their revenue base to their sticker price.Keeping to the numbers, a few key data points for our work:Despite a Friday b Ddku DJI turns the world of action cams on its side with the Osmo Action 3
 At stake is the race to make so-called insula skecher ted gate bipo reebok herrenschuhe lar transistors  IGBT , an integral silicon component in EVs ; power management system that   at the core of BYD Semiconductor. The electronic switch is dubbed by industry experts the  CPU of an EV  because it reduces power loss and improves reliability. It   the second-most expensive part of an EV after batteries, accounting for around 7-10% of the total cost, according to market research.BYD is fighting a fierce competition against Germany   semiconductor giant Infineon Technologies AG, which produced 58% of the IGBTs used in  salomon xt 6 China   electric cars in 2019. BYD finished with an 18% share that year, noted a report from Citic Securities.The prospects of IGBT production are bright, as the technology not only powers a booming EV industry worldwide but is also used in other high-energy applications, such as air conditioners, refrigerators and high-speed trains. The global market for IGBTs is

MethrenRaf

• wtro Ghislaine Maxwell told me to strip and tried to let men grope my breasts in perverted game, says party guest
qpqb Tyson Foods launches its take on alternative proteins with newRaisedRootedb
« Réponse #1216 le: Juillet 28, 2024, 05:10:50 am »
Illj Amazon drives deeper into cars with new Alexa partners Echo Auto expansion
 Uniform patches have been a thing for some time, as well, proving that nothing is above becoming a mobile billboard. Soccer fans have seen it for years, and more recently the NHL and NBA have followed suit.It s a newer phenomenon in the world of Major League Baseball, with clubs approving sponsored jordan 1  patches at the adidas originals mujer  beginning of the current season, alongside changes like the pitch clock, bigger bases  adidas originals donna and the shift ban. The beginning of the 2023 season saw seven of the league s 30 teams selling sponsorships.We& 39;re thrilled to be the first-ever @SFGiants jersey patch partner 馃檶Here s how we drew inspiration from the ballpark to create a patch worthy of our hometown team. pic.twitter.com/luRxKmJq9f— cruise  @Cruise  August 3, 2023It included a broad range of industries, from supermarkets  the Reds/Kroger  to concrete manufacturers  Braves/Quikrete . A couple of tech firms were in the mix as well, as the Padres got Motorola and the Diamondbacks donned component distributor Avnet.Toda Itgz Jake Paul looks to knock out the venture capital world with Anti Fund
 To use the feature, creators will first record a new video using the Stories or Reels Camera in the Instagram app, or select a video to upload from their phone   gallery. Then, you ;ll open the sticker tray and look for the new  C salomon sale aptions  sticker, which will convert your speech to text. You also can edit the style, position of the caption and the text and color so it matches your content. When you post, the captions will appear alongside your video for everyone to see.At launch, the feature is only available in English and in English-speaking countries, but Instagram plans to roll it out to other countries and languages soon, it says. It   also rolling out the captions sticker first to Stories and will then begin testing it in Reels, with a broader launc skechers kinderschuhe h to follow.The captions sticker had been spotted last year while in development, alongside other potential new additions, like a Collab sticker, Link sticker, Reshare sticker聽and others. Instagram parent F salomon xt 6 a

MethrenRaf

dwtv Chris is a gesture-based assistant for your car
« Réponse #1217 le: Juillet 28, 2024, 06:08:00 am »
Rbmf What kind of company is Tesla| TechCrunch
 It s a reasonable question.A quick look at a handful of SaaS stocks shows some deals to be had. While Zoom s value is still a bit rich, perhaps, at $21 billion, consider that DocuSign is down to $10 billion, Dropbox is around $7.5 billion, UiPath is under $7 billion, Box is resting at just $3.7 billion worth of value, and Sumo Logic is valued at under the $1 billion mark.Step right up, folks, because there are bargai airmax ns to be had, whether you re one of the usual acquisitive suspects  Salesforce, Oracle, Microsoft, Amazon  or a private equity investor looking for some good val adidas originals ues.It s not as though we haven t seen any activity. As you probably are aware, there have been some major deals this year, but with so many SaaS stocks down so far, why aren t we seeing more activity  We decided to dig in and see if we c air max 1 ould figure it out.A quick look at 2022 M&A so farLooking at the sizable M&A deals this year, the biggest by far is Microsoft grabbing gaming company Activision/Blizzard for Dolf Amazon s palm-scanning payment technology is coming to all 500+ Whole Foods
 In fact, other big-name smartwatch makers like Apple and Samsung have since followed suit, offering up more budget-friendly approaches to the category. The moves came as Fitbit and a slew of Chinese device makers were nabbing market share through budget plays. But while the competition zigs, Fitbit zags, I suppose. That s where the Sense comes in. It s a return to the premium pricing the company put on hold when it let the Ionic fade away.Fitbit launches a $330 Apple Watch competitorAt $ reebok rabatt 330, the Sense falls under the lower end of premium red sambas  鈥?at least compared to say, the Apple Watch Series 6 and Galaxy Watch 3, which both start at $399. The premium market isn t the most logical play for a company that has been successful at a lower price point, but it s perhaps understandable that the company is interested in expanding on i mizuno running ts fortunes, legacy software and health metrics and finally, properly trying to beat Apple at its own game.Image Credits: Brian HeaterWhile Fitbit has a bit of a histo

MethrenRaf

frrl Fairgenboostssurvey results using synthetic data and AI-generated responses
« Réponse #1218 le: Juillet 28, 2024, 06:21:50 am »
Vaen Twitter s Elon problem could soon become Apple s Elon problem too
 He was, effectively, attempting to compete with Amazon well before Amazon was, well, Amazon   at least in any meaningful sense. Computer vision, machine learning and the like have caught up a lot since then, of course. T air force he notion of competing directly against Amazon is a seemingly impossible order, but Zippedi s vision utilizes t nike air max he geographical benefit of brick and mortal locations to help facilitate last-mile deliveries.Image Credits: ZippediThe company utilizes an inventory robot to keep tabs of what s on shelves, creating a  digital twin  online. When someone orders something for, say, DoorDash, a shopper knows not only what is on the shelf, but where to find it. The system can both offer direction to items and provide a prioritized sh adidas classic opping list, so they can be in and out as quickly as possible. It s easy to see how the company could incorporate AR in the future  and that s on the roadmap , but we re getting ahead of ourselves a bit here. A good example is when Uber was Sjeh Interview With Kevin Lin At Intel Extreme Masters 2014
 Recorded on February 8, 2019.Extra Crunch is a utility layer on TechCrunch.com that gives you the tools and resources you need to build a better startup. Extra Crunch membership offers exclusive access to analysis of successful startups, resources on company building, lists of new balance sneaker  verified experts in key services, enhanced reader tools, conference call salomon speedcross 3 s and more. Become a member today to help us support builders like you. Learn more a salomon alphacross t techcrunch.com/subscribe

MethrenRaf

nksq Libeo lets you pay your suppliers without going through your bank account
« Réponse #1219 le: Juillet 28, 2024, 07:33:08 am »
Hbcn Casey Neistat s David Dobrik documentary explores what happens when creators cross the line
 Founded in London in 2019 by Yana Abramova, the solo GP fund invests in  infrastructure  startups  enterprise SaaS, fintech, and web3 . Pretiosum  a witty inflexion of the Latin word preti艒sus meaning  precious   typically writes checks in the $250,000 to $500,000 r air max femme ange in a  follow-on  manner.Yana Abramova, Pretiosum VenturesAbramova sits on Cambridge University s Judge Business School alumni board and was previously an ambassador at Tech Nation  recently acquired by Founders Forum .As one of Europe s very few female GPs, Abramova backs startups at the pre-seed, seed, and occasionally at the Series A stage.To date, Pretiosum has co-invested in startups alongside Cherry Ventures, Greycroft, Seedcamp, IQ Capital and Y Combinator.I ve noted before that there s a new wave of solo GP VCs coming to Europe, even if adidas adidas originals  we think it might be tough out there, especially in the U.S.The trend has only just begun nike af1  in Europe, and I very much doubt it will stop just be Vlos OpenSearch Presents | Disrupt SF 2014 Hackathon
 To commemorate the hardness of hardware, idea factory/art house MSCHF is releasing a set of five Dead Startup Toys as vinyl figurines that you can buy for $39.99 each or  salomon xt $159.99 for the set. It bills these as  iconic failed startups  and the sales site offers a brief history of the rise and fall of each endeavor. They range from products that never really existed, like the Theranos minilab, to poorly timed early movers like Jibo, to exercises in over-engi samba og neering like Juicero.聽Given that I have spent much of my career absorbing and trying to understand the difficult and complicated process of bringing consumer hardware to market, I love these things. There could be a lens of malice here, but I choose not to see it that way. Fraud is fraud and the people behind Theranos and debacles like the Coolest Cooler hav adidas campus brown e or will see the business end of the legal system.聽But big visions and hardware dreams are not always so clearly pocketed into the hole of  failure.  Someti

MethrenRaf

hpbn Subscription-based pricing is dead Smart SaaS companies are shifting to usa
« Réponse #1220 le: Juillet 28, 2024, 07:45:35 am »
Svfe Google Flights adds new feature that displays estimated carbon emissions for trips
 Recorded on September  jordan3 23, 20 air jordan 21.Cellino is on a mission to make personalized, autologous cell therapies accessible for patients. Stem cell-derived regenerative medicines will cure some of the toughest diseases within this decade, including Parkinson s, diabetes, and heart disease. Patient-spe adidas originals cific cells provide the safest, most effective cures. Cellino s platform uses AI-guided lasers to make personalized regenerative medicines at scale for the first time. Akye A security expert says India s contact-tracing app has flaws; New Delhi says they areby design
 The company announced the test in a tweet Thursday with an image of the new misinformation labels pink sambas . Within the limited test, those labels will appear with color-coded backgrounds now, making them much more visible in the feed while also giving users a way to quickly parse the information from  new balances 530 visual cues. Some users will begin to see the change this week.Last year, we started using labels to let you know when a Tweet may include misleading information. For some of you on web, we ll be testing a new label design with more context to help you better understand why a Tweet may be misleading. https://t.co/p1KONJz5Vo pic.twitter.com/m55f4RlMDg— Support  @Support  July 1, 2021Tweets that Twitter deems  misleading  will get a red ba mizuno ckground with a short explanation and a notice that users can ;t reply to, like or share the content. Yellow labels will appear on content that isn ;t as actively misleading. In both cases, Twitter has made it more clear that you can clic

MethrenRaf

eubs Ben and Hermione Way Demo IGNITE
« Réponse #1221 le: Juillet 28, 2024, 10:02:29 am »
Ojjk Brandtrack at Startup Battlefield Latin America 2018
 As a result, many of these founders, like tech startup co-founder聽Glen Wang, have incorporated startups in the U.S and hired employees to work in the states 鈥?while they remain beyond the border t air max90 o manage the business remotely. The ultimate goal: to live and build their busines jordan low s 鈥?legally and permanently 鈥?in the U.S.Frequent changes to immigration policy, a persistent political punching bag,  adiletten original increase overall confusion. For example, during the Obama administration, the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services  USCIS  rolled out the International Entrepreneur Rule  IER . The regulation, designed to increase foreign entrepreneurship here at home, allowed qualified foreign entrepreneurs to temporarily enter the U.S. to build and grow their businesses.The Trump administration ended the program. Last year, the Biden administration relaunched the IER under the authority of the Department of Homeland Security, which now determines eligibility on a case-by-case basis.How can foreign-born earl Mdnj Byterat nabs $4M seed round to collect and analyze data for battery labs
 For starters, the mac and cheese was bomb. Sure, one could argue it   hard to mess up mac and cheese, but it   somehow been done b nb efore. Trust me, I know this from firsthand experience.I opted for a relatively basic mac and cheese with what Mac ;d calls its   Basic  sauce, which is a blend of cheddar cheeses, a spice mix and a hint of asiago. From there, I selected a combination of a shells and elbow noodle base. For those who are gluten-free, Mac ;d also offers a cauliflower base. Next, I picked my mix-ins. Again, I ;m super basic, so I just reebok c85  went with bacon and topped it wi hoka trekkingschuhe th pulled pork and breadcrumbs.Although the restaurant is tech-enabled, it   less of a tech play and more of a restaurant play, Mac ;d founder Chen-Chen Huo  pictured above on right  told TechCrunch. I wouldn t necessarily say with full confidence that we re a tech company but we re a company that participates in a lot of tech and integrates tech into the produ

MethrenRaf

aumt As it heads for IPO Palantir hires a chief accountant and gets approval fro
« Réponse #1222 le: Juillet 28, 2024, 11:16:16 am »
Vyhp Alan raises $220 million for its health insurance and healthcare superapp
 On Wednesday, TechCrunch reported on Mara, a S茫o Paulo-based startup that aims to  r nike air jordan einvent  the grocery shopping experience for the underserved in Latin America, and its $6 million raise. One of its co-founders is Ariel Lambrecht, who also helped start mobility startup 99, Brazil   first unicorn.Today, we look at Yuno, a two-month-old Colombian pa airmax plus yments startup which has raised $10 million in a seed round of funding.The ability to raise a relatively large seed round so soon after inception speaks to the experience of the company s founders, which include Juan Pablo Ortega, the co-founder of on-demand delivery unicorn Rappi  which as of last July was valued at $5.25 billion  and Juli谩n N煤帽ez, an early Rappi employee.聽Ortega and N煤帽ez met at Ra adidas original samba ppi while working together in the payments team as that company was expanding to nine countries. Ortega built and scaled Rappi s payments and fraud teams and capabilities while architecting the buildout of Rappi s financial services arm, Rap Aygc Netgear adds gigabit routers to its Orbi mesh
 While the new service is not a paid promotion and requires no upfront budget on artists ; or labels ; part, Spotify says that the artists, labels and rights holders will agree to be paid a  promotional recording royalty rate  for streams where the company provides the service. Streams that come from any other place in the app would not be impacted, however.At launch, the promotional rate will apply only in select areas of Spo mizuno running tify   app, including Spotify Radio and Autoplay. Promoted tracks won ;t appear on other playlists, either algorith hoka wanderschuh mic or editorial   though Spotify isn ;t ruling out expansion to these areas in the future. We wanted to make the tools accessible and available to artists of any size, at any phase in their career,  explains Spotify Product Marketing Lead Charleton Lamb in describing the new service. That   why the company won ;t require a pink sambas n upfront payment from artists and labels, he says. We wer

MethrenRaf

ppjn Investor Mark Suster says a 8220;handful8221; of bad actors in VC destroyed
« Réponse #1223 le: Juillet 28, 2024, 11:51:58 am »
Cazm 79% more leads without more traffic Here s how we did it
 Bird said it will  fully exit Germany, Sweden and Norway, as well as wind down operations in & 8220 everal dozen additional, primarily small to mid-sized markets  across the U.S., Europe, the Middle East and Africa, according to the company. Bird would not respond to requests for more information from TechCrunch, so it   not clear which cities Bird will exit. However, the only Middle Eastern market Bird is in is Israel, and Bird doesn ;t appear to be in any African countries.The downsizing of the business comes a few months after Bird laid off 23 air force one % of its staff in an attempt to become more financially self-sustainable and achieve profitability. More importantly, Bird really needs to raise its share price bef nike af1 ore it gets delisted by the New York Stock Exchange. In June, Bird got a warning from the NYSE for trading too low. The company has until its annual shareholder meeting in June to get back to compliance, which means holding an average share price o nike air jordan f at least $ Ulpm Live from CES 2015 Home of Hardware BattlefieldCESCRUNCH (Intro)
 HBO and Vice had expanded their relationship over the years, with a 2013 deal for a weekly news magazine,  Vice,  plus multiple documentary specials and, later, the launch of the nightly news program.The goal with  Vice News Tonight  was to reach a younger audience that had grown  increasingly skeptical of daily broadcast news,  Vice explained in its announcement聽at the time of launch.The media company argued that the nightly news format hadn ;t changed in roughly 60 years, but the way younger viewer adidas campus sneakers s consumed information has. They no longer watch nightly news out of obligation, but because the show has earned their time and attenti reebok sneaker on, the company said.The program grew to reach an audience of more than 500,000 viewers per episode and salomon ultra glide  won five Emmys, but still faced a ton of competition in the broader news market.The show also meant to appeal to younger viewers who have cut ties with traditional pay TV. But today, these viewers have a number of ways to

MethrenRaf

bejb Tinder s Sean Rad Talks to Alexia Tsotsis About Making Connections
« Réponse #1224 le: Juillet 28, 2024, 12:33:10 pm »
Wjeh VW to invest up to $5B in Rivian software deal
 Recorded on June 26, 2014.Aft air max er selling his last startup for over $100 million, Jason Citron turned his innovative lens toward his passion for gaming. See how Hammer & Chisel s project  Fates Forever  i air max dawn ncorporates all of the best elements of console games into a multiplayer tablet experie nike air max nce. Kzyj reMarkable powers up its e-paper tablet with a keyboard case for distraction-free writing
 The goal, Twitch says, is on making Twitch e salomon speedcross 3 asier to navigate with regard to this sort of gaming content   particularly at a time when its site is seeing a surge of growth due to the COVID-19 lockdown. According to a recent report from Streamlabs, the pandemic has since pushed Twitch to reach all-time highs for hours watched, hours streamed and average concurrent viewership in the first quarter of 2020.Notably, it surpassed 3 billion hours watched for the first time   a significant milestone.The new esports directory will help Twitch centralize its content in an easy-to-find and easy-to-navigate section on its site.At the top, users can click on favorite games to see matching content. Below, current live matches are featured, followed by replays and hig adidas campus grey hlights further down.Viewers will also be shown a players directory at the bottom of the page that lets you see who   currently live.Twitch says the directory will be populated with competitive and premier  skechers uno esports aroun

MethrenRaf

lhws Check out these Boston Dynamics promo LEGO kits
« Réponse #1225 le: Juillet 28, 2024, 01:08:49 pm »
Kahj 2020 will be a challenging year for challenger banks
 Living near the sea in Spain, S貌nia Hurtado saw the effect that the large amounts of seaweed, known as Rugulopteryx okamurae, was having on the Mediterranean. It st adidas originals arted in 2015 when a contamination happened in the south of France and spread all over the coastline.After meeting Mar铆a Cerme帽o, an expert in protein extraction from circular food materials, the pair decided to rid the ocean of this pest and turn it into protein ingredients for food. They聽founded Poseidona, a Barcelona-based developer of sustainable f jordan3 ood technology, which uses that invasive seaweed and algal side-streams 鈥?the waste that agricultural producers generate 鈥?to make proteins. In this case, it   a soy protein alternative.Umaro is turning ocean-farmed seaweed into imit air max95 ation baconThe company utilizes enzymatic hydrolysis, a molecular isolation process often used to recycle plastic and produce ethanol, and combines that with other technologies. Its secret sauce is the way in which that is done and the combina Pugg TechCrunch Minute Former Snap engineer made a social network for AI
 Recorded on October 4, 2019.The easiest cloud for de salomon gtx velopers and  salomon  reebok startups to host all their apps and websites.

MethrenRaf

xhtz Andrew Ng s AI companies expand to Medellin Colombia
« Réponse #1226 le: Juillet 28, 2024, 01:50:29 pm »
Uibv Porsche rolls out search platform for its US used-car inventory
 Recorded on September 8, 2013.TechCrunch Disrupt SF Hackathon 2013 on Hackathon at airmax  TechCrunch Disr nike jordan upt SFO  ;13 created by Tech womens airmax Crunch Vijn Beyond Pride The fight against tech s brogrammer culture
 Exactly when in 2021, though,  salomon speedcross was still anyone   guess. A new blog post from 343 Industries narrows it down a bit: it ;ll be released in Fall.Assuming they mean Fall in the Northern Hem crocs winterstiefel isphere  which, well, they probably do,  this narrows the launch window to sometime between the end of September and the end of December. So it ;ll be a while& 8230; but a late game is better than a bad game, right 343 has a blog post and interview outlining the team   thinking on the tim crocs hausschuhe ing  and a bit about what they ;re still working on  but it really all boils down to one point: they  needed more time to do things right.

MethrenRaf

ozin The company behind Laundroid files for bankruptcy
« Réponse #1227 le: Juillet 28, 2024, 02:25:12 pm »
Bvwo On a mission to be theAffirm for B2BVartana secures $57M in debt equity
 Recorded on September 9, 2013.Zula presents  adidas classic a new and better way for teams to communicate, i adidas originals ncluding the ability to share a adidas original campus nd view files, include polls, and launch conference calls with one touch. Dbau Hukkster | Time Inc. 10 NYC Startups to Watch
 Adam BenzionContributorAdam Benzion is a serial entrepreneur, writer, tech investor, co-founder of  Hackster.io and the CXO of Edge Impulse. More posts from Adam BenzionTinyML is giving hardware new lifeImages of elephants roaming the African plains are imprinted on all of our minds and something easily recognized as a symbol of Africa. But the future of elephants today is uncertain. An elephant is currently bei skechers arbeitsschuhe ng killed by poachers every 15 minutes, and humans, who love watching them so much, have declared war on their species. Most people are not poachers, ivory collectors or intentionally harming wildlife, but silence or indifference to the battle at hand is as deadly.You can choose to read this a salomon acs pro rticle, feel bad for a moment and then move on to your next email and start your day.Or, perhaps you will pause and think: Our opportunities to help save wildlife, especially elephants, are right in front of us and grow every day. And some of these opportunities are rooted in m reebok c85 achine learni

MethrenRaf

psal Startups Weekly There s an alternative to raising VC and it s called revenu
« Réponse #1228 le: Juillet 28, 2024, 03:04:08 pm »
Mvde Researchers warn high-risk ConnectWise flaw under attack isembarrassingly easyto exploit
 Marina MartianovaContributorMarina Martianova, founder and CEO of Seamm, is a serial entrepreneur who launched her first st jordan5 artup at the age of 21.The global mergers and acquisitions market skyrocketed in 2021, with a total of nearly $6 trillion in deals recorded that year. The pace of deal-making slowed somewhat in 2022, but the market is again picking up steam, with large acquisitions making up 28% of total deal value last year.Now that the M&A market seems to be back on track, it   important for startups to be aware of the red flags to look for when they ;re considering selling. After selling my first startup in 2020 during adverse economic circumstances, I found there were several things I wish I had known before I took that route.Key ideas to remember when  air max95 sellin stan smith original g to a corporationYou ;re more likely to succeed on your ownBig corporations usually consider how they can incorporate and develop a potential acquisition target within their established organization.Thi Oqhg Here s How To Pay Me | Bullish
 SkyDeck Spring 2020 CohortContributorUC Berkeley SkyDeck is the startup accelerator of the University of California at Berkeley.We are salomon mujer  members of the UC Berkeley SkyDeck startup accelerator spring 2020 cohort 鈥?the first to attend remotely.Many of us were looking forward to visiting Berkeley because one aspect of SkyDeck is a focus on helping teams with international founders connect to the Bay Area and crack the U.S. market.So, we planned to fly in from not only other parts of the U.S., but places like Taiwan, Russia, Turkey, Chile, India, Israel and even Canada to enjoy the California sunshine and do California stuff, like drink wine in Napa, eat saltwater taffy in Santa Cruz, see some redwoods and maybe go to Yosemite or whatever  Yeah okay, maybe we wouldn t have time for all that. We are startup founders after all. But it s always nice to be given a chance salomon gtx  to say no to something.No matter what, we were sure we were going to get a chance to meet salomon zapatillas  a lot of really smart and cool peopl

MethrenRaf

znsn Largest text-to-speech AI model yet showsemergent abilities
« Réponse #1229 le: Juillet 28, 2024, 03:40:23 pm »
Qnmg To slow coronavirus spread EU countries and Russia join the list of countries officially closing their borders to all but essential travel
 And, as an added perk, Twitter is bringing back Scrollairmax plus  8217  news aggregator Nuzzel as a new feature called  Top Articles. Nuzzel had a small but devoted user base, which had been disappointed to see Twitter had shuttered down their favorite service following its buyout of Nuzzel   parent company, Scroll. The service had acted as a missing curation layer to Twitter   tweets by showing users what people you were connected with on Twitter were reading about and sharing across the platform. This served as a more jordan1  personalized way to tune into what was being discussed compared with just scrolling through Twitter   trends.Image Credits: TwitterToday, Twitter says it will make this same feature available to Twitter Blue subscribers as Top Articles. The feature will allow users to see the most shared articles in their network over the past 24 hours.T nike af he addition joins other now standard Twitter Blue offerings, including the ability to sort saved tweets  aka & 822 Nuph How F1 got the data crunched for its new race car
  [PagerDuty] was an important part of the DevOps movement. Getting engineers on-call was really important for DevOps, but on-call and getting paged about incidents and things, it   very reactive in nature. It   all about fixing incidents as quickly as  sale reebok possible,  said Laban.  Ken [Rose] and I saw an opportunity to help companies take a more proactive stance. Nobody really wants to have any downtime or any security breaches in the first place. reebok sneaker  They want to prevent them before they happen. Image Credits: OpsLevelWith that mission in mind, the team set out to bring engineering organizations back to the roots of DevOps by giving those teams ownership over their services and creating what Rose called a  you build it, you own it  culture. Service ownership, he noted, is something the team regularly sees companies s nbbalance truggle with. When teams move to microservices or even serverless architectures for their systems, it quickly becomes unclear who own