Auteur Sujet: Complications ejaculation; electrified stammering, cost interpreted access?  (Lu 5926 fois)

MethrenRaf

• kstf My Christmas dinner was ruined after I  found black HAIR  on my Tesco turkey – it meant the vegetables were the best bit
jeih IMF gives deadline for track amp trace system
« Réponse #210 le: Juillet 05, 2024, 06:14:11 am »
Ijok Shalimar Police Station New reporting section opens
  If recent results are anything to go by, the public education system remains in a state of disarray. Only 174 of the nearly 16,000 students from Sindh who achieved A-One grades in this year s matriculation-level science examinations studied at public-se adidas adidas original ctor schools. Similarly, just about 37 per cent of students belonging to Sindh government schools were able to pass the entrance examination for NED University of Engineering and Technology. While the bad results are not hugely different from those in the previous years, their significance is in fact that the government continues to try to overregulate private schools instead of competing with them on quality grounds.Public schools continue to suffer from obsolete teaching materials and lack of facilities, yet the Sindh government has done little to invest in improving the situation. Among the biggest problems is the fact that provincial authorities are expected to spend in excess of Rs200 million on trainin air af1 g teachers, much of whi af1 mens ch is c Jgwn SC fixes review petition of 2 mentally-ill death-row prisoners
 ISLAMABAD:The country s lower house of parliament on Wednesday unanimously adopted a resolution, denouncing the recent desecration of the Holy Quran by an ultra-right racist group in Norway.The joint resolution, tabled by Minister of State for Parliamentary Affairs Ali Muhammad Khan, condemned the act of desecration and paid tributes to Umer Ilyas, a Muslim youth, who showed courage to check the blasphemous act.In November, Lars Thorson, a leader of Norway s extreme right-wing nike 90  group, Stop the Islamisation of Norway (SION), held a protest against Islam and attempted to burn a copy of the Holy Quran.A Muslim man, identified as Umer Ilyas, prevented Thorson from desecrating the scripture, but the group s leader threw adidas spezial handball  it in a waste container in the presence of a police contingent.Ily stan smith bleu as, who was arrested by the Norwegian police at the site, was hailed as hero by Muslims worldwide after a video clip showing him attacking Thorson went viral on social media.Pakistan on Nov 23 also summoned Nor

MethrenRaf

• kstf My Christmas dinner was ruined after I  found black HAIR  on my Tesco turkey – it meant the vegetables were the best bit
wkqs Toppling Zehri MPAs blame ethnic party for change of govt
« Réponse #211 le: Juillet 05, 2024, 06:14:39 am »
Rfvj Gwadar at heart of China s BRI
  It's always a good idea to boost you air max plus 3 r immunity by eating a nutrient-based diet or by taking certain vitamins and minerals to help our bodies fight against disease.In the wake of the coronavirus pandemic, it's now more important th adidas originals hombre an ever to boost our immunity. What is the immune system  Basically, it comprises a network of cells, tissues, and organs working in tandem to protect our body.To ensure a robust immune system, we should include essential nutrients. As compiled by Pink Villa, here are some vitamins and minerals which will not only amp up our immunity  green dunks but may also protect us from virus', like Coronavirus.Vitamin A PHOTO: FILE Lrvb Govt notifies police stations for merged tribal districts
 KARACHI:As much as there was a promise of Taliban 2.0 the recent videos of the Taliban assaulting women on streets and pictures of musical instruments broken by af1 mens  the Taliban paint a picture we all have seen before. Some artists have reportedly also gone into hiding while others are seeking refuge on the internet by digitising their content and sharing testimonies with those away from home.The artists  adidas adidas original and their repeated pleas have allowed both the Afghans and Pakistanis to look through the propaganda and reconsider their position on what is a humanitarian crisis first and political chaos later.Shamali Afghan and Zeb Bangash are two known names in the Afg-Pak music scene who continue to take inspiration and give back to their roots while staying thousands of miles away from home. Shamal new balance herren i, despite having lived in Toronto has grown up listening to the stories of Afghanistan, courtesy of his Afghan father Ustad Shah Wali and Zeb, whil having no direct link to what we call Afghanistan today,

MethrenRaf

wper Shahid Afridi pens emotional note for his daughters
« Réponse #212 le: Juillet 05, 2024, 07:46:02 am »
Wysc Vandalism Bus set on fire  elderly woman burnt
  ISLAMABAD:Climatic variation over the past few days reinforced the unpredictability and uncertainty of climate in the age of climate change.Climate change has two basic elements 鈥?one is related to control or mitigation  nike air force one hombre and the other pertains to adapting to changes. Mitigation has limited relevance for Pakistan, but adaptation is a key area of alarm.It does not mean Pakistan should not concentrate on mitigation, but the challenge on hand is adaptation. The changes, which have occurred in the climatic system, nee superstar adidas damen d to be tackled by proper planning, policy and execution of plans and policies.Paki jordan donna stan started to develop its first policy quite late, but now we have a climate change policy. Besides, it also developed an implementation framework. However, the story beyond this is not satisfactory.The policy and framework are quite comprehensive and encompass almost all areas of concern which require urgent attention. Unfortunately, the policy and implementation plan could not get the attentio Rbkt PTI s arguments for removal of terror charges sought
 During a recent media interaction at a local varsity event, Yumna Zaidi confide samba shoes ntly stated that Tere Bin  rsquo s popularity and viewership speaks for itself.   ldquo I feel that Tere Bin is the most watched drama of the Pakistan entertainment industry, so I do not need to defend it or my character,  rdquo  Yumna revealed.She continued,   ldquo If the drama had a name and people were not watching it, then I would come up and promote it. So, the answer is based on the viewership and viewers.  rdquo  As the Parizaad actor  rsquo s statement went viral in a clip, fans flooded the comments  nike air force section admiring her take.One user commented,   ldquo Yumna rocked, boy shocked,  rdquo  while another wrote,   quot Meerab,  rdquo  with a series of heart emojis.Tere Bin, now returning for a second season, also transcended geographical borders and was deemed the most watched Pakistani drama in India as we adidas originals ultraboost ll. Its popularity stemmed from audiences left captivated by the story of Meerab, an ambitious woman, whose l

MethrenRaf

yywr Greece protests after PMs helicopter forced low by Turkish jets
« Réponse #213 le: Juillet 05, 2024, 09:39:50 am »
Tjyx Turkey PM rallies supporters after fresh protest clashes
   air max 2023  adidas original  af 1 high  Snif President PM condemn blast that martyred five soldiers near LoC
 PESHAWAR:The three- air jordan day Qaqlasht festival kicked off at the tourist resort Qaqlasht in Upper Chitra air max thea l on Th superstar adidas schwarz ursday.

MethrenRaf

fxql Soaring onion prices spark anger in Bangladesh after India ban
« Réponse #214 le: Juillet 05, 2024, 11:19:39 am »
Yiep New Delhi to offer free public transport for 850000 women
  KARACHI:On the second day of the four-day 16th World Urdu Conference 2023 organized by the Arts Council of Pakistan Karachi, a session was he adidas originals retropy ld regarding   quot Urdu Ki Nai Bastian  quot  (Eu air max 720 rope) which was moderated by Akram Qaimkhan air force uomo i. Bfgp Judicial commission seeks reports on garbage lifting in Karachi
 MOSCOW/BEIRUT/AMMAN:Rebel fighters began leaving the devastated Syrian city of Douma on Sunday in the first phase of a Russian-sponsored deal to evacuate thousands of rebels from the besieged enclave, state media said.A bus carrying dozens of fighters and their families left the city en route to opposition-held areas in northern Syria in an arrangement expected to take several days.Almost simultaneously air force nike hombre , the first batch of freed hostages held by the rebels in Douma arrived at an army-controlled crossing, state television showed. They received a euphoric welcome from hundre air force 1 mujer ds of relatives waiting for them before being whisked away to a reception centre.80 killed in Syria gas attack as new strikes pound Gh air max 720 outaBoth developments were part of a Russian-sponsored deal sealed on Sunday that grants safe passage to thousands of rebels from their biggest remaining bastion near Damascus in return for rebel group Jaish al Islam releasing hundreds of hostages and prisoners of war.The agreement will

MethrenRaf

jbde Moving to Karachi may lead to poorer standard of living study
« Réponse #215 le: Juillet 06, 2024, 03:43:26 am »
Alvp Froome s achievement monumental Hoy
  ISLAMABAD:With some health authorities of the view that reusing old newspapers and magazines to pack foodstuff a health hazard, owing to the presence of toxic ink on the paper, a food safety bill has been pending in parliament to outlaw the popular practice.The law, The Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT) Food Safety Act-2018, has been drafted by ICT Administration. It  jordan aura is currently under deliberation in a parliamentary committee.The basic objective of the bill is to keep an effective check on the provision of food items in envelopes made of newspapers.PFA continues operation agains af1 t unpacked spices, energy drinksThe current food law, the Pure Food Ordinance from 1960, does not ascribe any punishment for this practice, which is common amongst shopkeepers in the federal capital.Even though the ICT's health department contends that such a practice is harmful to the health of those consuming such foodstuff, an official in the department conceded that at the momen new balances 530 t no research study was avail Jaqi Imran s mobile phones stolen from airport Gill
 ISLAMABAD:The Islamabad High Court (IHC) was informed on Thursday that intelligence agencies have access to phone recording system through the Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA).The counsel for telecom operators appeared before the high court as it heard pleas against t air jordan aj1 he leaked audios of former premier Imran Khan  rsquo s wife Bushra Bibi and ex-CJP Saqib Nisar  rsquo s son. The case was heard by IHC  rsquo s Justice Babar Sattar.The counsel said that the recording system is installed, and the PTA has the key to it. The government and agencies have access to the system as it is under their jurisdiction.   ldquo We have given access to the system to the PTA. The authority can give access to whichever agency it wants,  rdquo  he said, ad nike air force 1 femme ding that the PTA was in a better position to answer the court  rsquo s queries.The additional attorney air max 96  general (AAG) however told the court that the government had not given any such permissions for the concerned calls.Justice Sattar got irked at the

MethrenRaf

ylxv Prosecution dept cell to monitor lynching case
« Réponse #216 le: Juillet 06, 2024, 11:44:28 am »
Gdre Counterfeit material Senior officials irked as media publishes fake NAB letters
  P adidas originals retropy ARIS:Demonstrators are to hit French city streets again on Saturday, marking three months of 'yellow vest' protests as a poll now suggests that most of the country wants them to stop.The number of those attending the weekly rallies has dropped since 287,000 turned out on November 17, the first Saturday of protest. And for the first time, a poll found on Wednesday that more than half those questioned felt it was time to end the protests.On February 9, the 13th weekend of anti-government actions, 51,000 people took to the streets according to police, though protest organisers put the figure at 118,000. Violence has marred nearly every large-scale rally.In Paris, where 4,000 gathered last week, clashes broke out outside the National Assembly building where one demonstrator lost a hand, reportedly as he tried to bat away a stun grenade.'Yellow vests' storm French ministry  new balance 480 as protests turn violentMasked activists tried to break down barriers protecting the p stan smith original arliament but were repelled by p Wgbn China condemns terror attack on PSX building
 LAHORE:The latest move by the Punjab School Education Department (SED), to seek details of transfer requests, is seen by teachers as another delaying tactic. They say it is the department s way of passing the buck to the next government.The SED h nike air face 1 as sought details of teachers  transfer and posting cases, which had been processed by the department between April 1, 2018, and M air max 96 ay 31, 2018. For this, the SED has written a letter to the director public instructio jordan mid ns (SE/EE) and district education authorities  (DEAs) chief executive officers (CEOs) of all the 36 districts of the province.Schoolteachers across Punjab demand resumption of transfersHowever, teachers said this was not a sincere attempt to process transfer requests. They believed that the department was trying to delay the process so that the incoming government would have to make a final decision on the matter.Talking to The Express Tribune, Punjab Teachers' Union (PTU) General Secretary Rana Liaquat Ali said:  The department has

MethrenRaf

zgck Political solution only way to tackle Afghan conflict PM
« Réponse #217 le: Juillet 07, 2024, 05:13:48 am »
Njsb PM Imran to address nation on Kashmir situation today
  Canadian rapper Drake has placed a $1 million bet on the outcome of the Tyson Fury vs. Oleksandr Usyk boxing match.Set to take place tonight in Saudi Arabia, the fight holds significance as both heavyweights vie for the title of undisputed world champion.Drake   39 s wager, totaling $565,000, reflects his prediction for the fight   39 s winner. Should his prediction align with the actual outcome, the nike af1 white  rapper stands to win $1 million, The Sun reports.The rapper has publicly disclosed his bet on Fury   39 s victory, sharing a screenshot of it on Instagram, where he boasts a vast following of 146 million.Despite his success in the music industry, Drake has gained notoriety for sizable losses in betting ventur jordan2 es.Reportedly seeking to break this trend, adidas campus 80s  he has opted to support a member of the Fury family this time, following significant losses on previous bets, including one on Jake Paul against Tommy Fury and another on UFC star Israel Adesanya against Sean Strickland, The Sun explains.Accordin Epyb Start-ups to grab $280 billion in banking payments revenues by 2025 study says
 KARACHI:Saddar Town Chairman, Mansoor Ahmed Sheikh, has declared a rain emergency in Saddar Town and issued a high alert to all relevant departments following the forecasts by the Pakistan Meteorological Department (PMD) of heavy rainfall in the city.To effectively address any potential emergencies, vacations of concerned officers and staff have been cancelled to ensure prompt measures to mitigate potential damages that may cause by the rain air max97 fall.Citizens are advised to contact jordan  the main office of Saddar Town emergency control room on Rafiqui Shaheed Road near Haqqani Chowk via phone at the emergency helpline.Sheikh emphasised that additional measures have been put in place to safeguard the lives and property of the citizens in anticipation of torrential rains.Muni nike air force 1 07 cipal Commissioner Noor Hassan Jokhio also assured that the town administration will be actively involved in rainwater drainage efforts round the clock.Sanitary and sewerage staff, along with personnel from parks, building and

MethrenRaf

ityr A sour deal for economy and democracy
« Réponse #218 le: Juillet 07, 2024, 06:55:47 pm »
Phtq A few screws loose  Seattle pilot opens up to control tower
  ISLAMABAD:There has been no significant improvement in the number of successful women candidates in the July 25 vote despite a law that binds political parties to award five per cent tickets to women.According to the record of the Elec dunks orange tion Commission of Pakistan (ECP), only eight women candidates could make it to the National Assembly out of which the majority belongs to Pakistan Peoples Party Parliamentarians (PPPP).PPPP s Nafisa Shah from NA-208, Shazia Marri from NA-216 and Shams un Nisa from NA-232 won the National Assembly seats. The party fielded the candidates from the Sindh province.Grand Democratic Alliance s (GDA) Fehimda Mirza won the election from NA-230 while Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf s (PTI) Zartaj Gul won the election from NA-191 and Ghulam Bibi won from NA-115.Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz s (PML-N) Mehnaz Akbar Aziz won the general election from NA-77. She is the only woman contender of the party who secured victory on the general seat in th nike af1 femme e recently co air max95 ncluded election Rgek I ve taken the anti-migration backlash a bit personally Mohsin Hamid on latest novel  Exit West
 Punjab H af1 ealth Minister Dr Yasmin Rashid said on Tuesday that all health targets would be achieved through merit and transparency. Under the Health Sectors Reforms Programme, a positive attitude towards patients would be assured,  she remarked. She expre jordan verdi ssed these views while hearing the problems of various people from different areas in her office on Tuesday. She listened to complaints for three consecutive hours and also issued necessary directives.Officials in Punjab directed to improve conditions at emergency wards Only the provision of health facilities is not enough. Hospital staff should have the ability to ensure quality service delivery,  she said.  To reduce the burden on major hospitals, health centres are being strengthened at the district level.  adidas campus 00s blue  Dr Rashid told the visitors that Prime Minister Imran Khan wanted to see the health sector free of political influence.  I am proud of the PTI government which has abandoned a closed door culture. Now any person can meet a minister

MethrenRaf

zbao Army aided Nawaz Sharif in rigging the 2013 elections claims Imran
« Réponse #219 le: Juillet 07, 2024, 06:57:58 pm »
Sntx Irregularities in ERRA accounts
  LAHORE:Punjab Provincial Development Working Party (PDWP) on Friday approved seven develo adidas originals winterjacke pment schemes of various sector samba rose s with an estimated cost of Rs.21.5 bil jordans lion. Dtlw Yahoo Japan to buy minority stake in cryptocurrency exchange
 KABUL:One of the only Qurans ever made from silk fabric has been completed in Afghanistan -- a feat its creators hope will help preserve the country's centuries-old t jordan rosa radition of calligraphy. In this photograph taken on April 19, 2018 Afghan ma air max97 ster mi nike air max 1 niature artist Mohammad Tamim Sahibzada shows a handmade Quran made with silk fabric at the Turquoise Mountain Foundation in Mourad Khani, in the old city section of Kabul. One of the only Qurans ever made from silk fabric has been completed in Afghanistan -- a feat its creators hope will help preserve the country's centuries-old tradition of calligraphyPHOTO: AFP

MethrenRaf

hwgd Australia posts record number of new coronavirus cases
« Réponse #220 le: Juillet 07, 2024, 09:24:38 pm »
Thmu Compounding disparities Eight-year-old petition on moon-sighting restored
  BEIJING:Jack Ma, the founder of Chinese tech giant Alibaba, is among the world's richest people but he has now emerged as a member of another club: China's 89-million-strong Communist Party.The billionaire's Communist bona fides were revealed by the People's Daily, the party's official mouthpiece, in an article prais nike af ing contributors to China's development.He is not the first nor likely the last Chinese super-rich capitalist to join the party, which counts property titan Xu Jiayin and Wanda Group founder Wang Jianlin among its billionaire members.But Ma's membership had not been known until now as China's richest man had previously suggested that he preferred to stay out of politics.Alibaba s Jack Ma says US-China trade friction could last 20 yearsIn Monday's article, the People's Daily said Ma was a party member who has played an important role in pushing China's Belt and Road global trade infrastructure initiative -- a pet proje air max dawn c nike air max 720 t of President Xi Jinping.He has also been honoured as o Kkot PML-N  support  to PTI s G-B CM Khurshid in fake degree case raises eyebrows
 KARACHI:The Pakistani film and TV indust air force 1 mujer ry has wi nike air force homme tnessed many actors who have achieved the rightful status of being a star. One such personality, Saba Qamar, has been in the industry for ove new balance usa r a decade and managed to deliver hit after hit with her tremendous performances. From playing Suraiya in the epic partition saga Dastaan, to the chirpy and controversial Kanwal Baloch in Baaghi and then making a super hit Bollywood debut with Hindi Medium, Qamar has proved that she is here to stay.Happy Birthday Saba Qamar: 5 times the actor proved her mettle onscreenThe Express Tribune聽caught up with the actor about her journey post-Baaghi and her experiences in the industry.https://www.instagram.com/p/BbPQvNHH0gs/ taken-by=sabaqamarzamanThe Express Tribune (ET): What does acting mean to you Saba Qamar (SQ): For me, acting is being able to express the feelings, emotions and expressions of different people and characters.ET: Who, in your opinion, is the true star (male or female) in Pakistan right

MethrenRaf

wukp NA speaker issues production order for Shehbaz Sharif
« Réponse #221 le: Juillet 07, 2024, 10:29:44 pm »
Fyww Change in Libya and our FO
  KARACHI:Police booked a man on Friday for allegedly attempting to murder his wife's brother. The arrest came in the wake of an armed clash in Surjani Town on January 30, during which both the arrested suspect, Faizan, and his brother-in-law, Farhad, sustained injuries.A case ha nike af s been registered against Faizan under Sections 324 and 506 of the Pakistan Penal Code, on behalf of Farhad's father, Muhammad Farooq.According to the police, initial investigations revealed that Fai schuhe jordan zan took Farhad to a deserted area near Siddique Goth, where he stabbed him in the head and the face with the intention to kill him. He carried out the murder attempt to acquire property, claimed the police, adding that later Faizan also stabbed himself to make it appear as if they bo air max bianche th were attacked by a third party.City reels under 30% surge in crime rateFarooq has said in his statement to the police that Faizan  created a fake scene to acquire our house. Meanwhile, Investigation Officer Nasir Shah said Farhad share Ohwy Lahore police books JUI cleric for molesting seminary student
 LAHORE:Punjab government is considering a proposal to disal mens air forces low private commercial transport along the metro train route to reduce the burden of subsidy on the service by i nike air max 1 ncreasing the number nike air max plus  of passengers.

MethrenRaf

ydki Economy on verge of collapse govt lacks vision Abbasi
« Réponse #222 le: Juillet 07, 2024, 10:34:25 pm »
Imhj Are the Americans really pulling out
  CAIRO/JERUSALEM/GAZ newbalance shoes A:Israel opened a direct crossing for aid into Gaza for the first time on Sunday in its more than two-month-old war on Hamas while also stepping up attacks on the Palestinian enclave, saying military pressure was the only way its hostages would be freed.The Israeli attacks took place amid fierce fighting the length of the coastal strip, according to resid air air max ents and fighter jordan blanche s, with communications down for a fourth day, making it hard to reach the wounded.  quot The communication blackout in  Gaza is the longest since the start of the Israeli escalation,  quot  the Palestinian Red Crescent said on X, adding that its teams were also hampered by shelling. Telecommunications were gradually being restored in central and southern areas, telecoms companies said later.Hopes for peace had been raised on Saturday when a source said Israel   39 s spy chief had spoken on Friday with the prime minister of Qatar, which mediated hostage releases in return for a week-long ceasefire and the Dmfp On Our Radar
 PESHAWAR:Gunmen killed at least two policemen in an attack on a polio vaccination security team in聽Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (K-P)聽on Wednesday.The personnel were part of a nationwide anti-polio drive launched this week, aiming to inoculate tens of millions of children in Pakistan - one of only two countries where the crippling disease remains endemic.Two gunmen on a motorcycle carried out the attack in the Lal Qila area of K-P province, near the border with Afghanistan, as police were gathering at a health centre before heading out with polio vaccinators, said police official Arif Shahbaz. The vaccinators were unhurt,  added Shahbaz. Another police officer brown dunks  confirmed the incident and the toll.The attack comes during a devastating year in Pakistan's long fight against the disease, with at least 104 cases reported in 2019 so far.Year s la jordans rosa st polio campaign gets underway in K-PLast year, just 12 cases were reported.There was no immediate claim of responsibility for Wednesday's killings air force mid .Vaccinatio

MethrenRaf

qgjr At least 41 killed in Egyptian church fire say security sources
« Réponse #223 le: Juillet 08, 2024, 01:56:58 am »
Kgho NAB offers to aid ECP in uncovering graft
  LAHORE:Punjab Chief Minister Shehbaz Sharif changed the map of Pun new balances 480 jab and his five-year term was witness to his hard work, honesty and transparency. This was stated by Punjab Governor Muhammad Rafique Rajwana air max 1  who called on Shehbaz on Saturday. He said that the Punjab government made history by saving billions of rupees in construction of projects.  Every step was taken by the Punjab government for the public welfare and development,  he said. Speaking on the occasion, Shehbaz said the Punjab government solved people s problems at their doorsteps and al stan smith scratch l mega projects were completed speedily to provide relief to people.  Special attention was paid to development of southern Punjab,  he said.聽聽Published in The Express Tribune, June 3rd, 2018. Vkuq Russia accuses US of training former Islamic State fighters in Syria
 LAHORE:Punjab Minister for Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Khawaja Imran Nazir has  nike jordan said the young generation was the biggest hope for a brighter and more prosperous Punjab. He was addressing an award distribution ceremony for public health theme photography competition on the themes of health and fut nike airforce 1 hombre ure as a chief guest on Saturday. The competition was organised by the Punjab Public Health Agency (PPHA) to commemorate the Annual World Health Day and was the first in a series of Engagement-4-Health activities planned with the youth for public health promotion in Punjab. The competition intended to capture youth s perspective of public health and sensitise them to the need for prom adidas retro otion and protection of the health and well-being of the people of Punjab. The minister said the youth who comprise over 65% of the province s population was the biggest asset of the country.  It is important that our young generation is well-informed and aware of development challenges faced by Pun

MethrenRaf

pkvy China categorically rejects Islamabad Xinjiang criticism reports
« Réponse #224 le: Juillet 08, 2024, 01:58:51 am »
Oubi Sugar mills seek govt s nod for exports ahead of new season
  MUMBAI:Indian stocks and the rupee soared on Monday as exit polls predicted a second term for business-friendly Hindu nationalist Prime Minister Narendra Modi, traders said.Several polls indicated Modi's Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and its National Democratic Alliance would win a pa adidas originals forum rliamentary majority after voting concluded on Sunday.The Bombay Stock Exchange Sensex index surged more than two per cent in early trading Monday, while th nike air force 07 e rupee was tr air max tn ading at 69.49 per dollar, compared with its Friday close of 70.22.The official count from the seven rounds of voting held over six weeks is to start on Thursday.The BJP won a landslide victory in 2014 promising a pro-business platform, though its economic record since has been criticised. Cqny Stocks tumble over China epidemic worries
 TEHRAN:Iran on Wednesday reported four more novel coronavirus deaths among 44 new cases in the past 24 hours, taking the total number of fatalities to 19 and infections to 139.Health ministry spokesman Kianoush Jahanpour called on Iranians to refrain from travel as he announced the new tallies on state television.Fifteen new COVID-19 cases surfaced in the Shiite holy city of Qom, nine in Gilan, four in Tehran, three in Khuzestan, two each in Sistan and Baluchistan, Kohgiluyeh and Boyerahmad, and Fars, and one i adidas originals damen n Markazi, Kermanshah, Ardebil, Mazandaran, Lorestan, Semnan and Hormozgan, he said.Dozens allowed off Japan virus-hit s stan smith original hip have 'symptoms': ministerIran has been scrambling to contain COVID-19 since Wednesday last week when it announced the first two deaths in Qom, a centre for Islamic studies and pilgrims that attracts scholars from abroad.It has closed schools, universities, cultural air max classic  centres, sporting events and deployed teams of sanitary workers to disinfect buses, trains and