Auteur Sujet: etcy Late Pope Paul VI to be made saint this year Pope Francis says  (Lu 46565 fois)

MethrenRaf

• madn Bill Maher show canceled this week after host tests positive for COVID-19
xxth LGBTQ+ individuals face heightened safety risks in prison
« Réponse #3300 le: Aujourd'hui à 02:22:19 am »
Ngeo Rapper Fetty Wap arrested on federal drug charges in NYC
 Migrants are facing a brutal road as they travel through Mexico to reach America. There is ongoing corruption, desperation and child exploitation at the southern border.These are the stories that drove Maria de Jesus Peters and her husband Juan de Dios Garcia Davish throughout Chiapas, Mexico 鈥?to locations few journalists dare to go. I would write Mexico is the nightmare of the American dream,  said Peters.It s a journalistic calling that puts their lives in danger. Video captured Peters covered in blood after being struck while co stanley cup vering a caravan of people heading for the United States.Davish recalls a brutal attack by police in 2012 while on assignment.2016 marked their first death threat, coming from a man claiming to be a commander with the Zetas, one of Mexico s most dangerous drug cartels.They were scared. So was their young daughter.This may be another threat, but this one felt different. Suddenly the two storytellers became the story.The family was forced to flee on a tourist visa and arrived in Phoenix at the end of June.The exact number of journalists killed in Mexico this year is disputed.As many as 15 murders stanley quencher  are reported by The Associated Press.Ja stanley thermos n-Albert Hootsen is o Mqex Some abandoning health insurance for monthly medical care memberships
 CARLISLE, Pa. 鈥?The old photos show young faces; all of them are Native American children. They are the children of Carlisle. They would cut their hair immediately,  said Susan Rose, a sociology professor and author of a book about the Carlisle Indian Industrial School.  They weren t allowed to speak their own languages when they came here. They would take off their clothing and end up in military garb. Starting in 1879, ov stanley thermobecher er the course of four decades, nearly 8,000 Native American children ended up at the Carlisle Indian Industrial School in Carlisle, Pennsylvania.It was the first off stanley tumbler -reservation boarding school in the country and set the standard for hundreds of others that would follow.Some of the students there were thousands of miles away from their homes. That s about as separated as you can be,  said Jim Gerencser, an archivist at nearby Dickinson College.  The purpose of the Carlisle Indian School was to turn Native American children and young adults into white, Victorian-era children of America. It was a philosophy pioneered by the schools founder, former U.S. Army General Richard Henry Pratt. His image remains engrav stanley water bottle ed on the site of the former school, which is now home t

MethrenRaf

• madn Bill Maher show canceled this week after host tests positive for COVID-19
mfxp Border wall money diverted from Pentagon being returned; environmental issu
« Réponse #3301 le: Aujourd'hui à 02:47:52 am »
Vfbl Maryland court hears case seeking new sentence for DC sniper
 Will you accept this rose  The Golden Bachelorette  has revealed its first leading lady.Joan Vassos, a 61-year-old contestant from  The Golden Bachelor,  will embark on her journey for love in the fall as ABCs first Golden Bachelorette.Vassos, a school administrator from Rockland, Maryl stanley cup and, captured hearts as she vied for Golden Bachelor Gerry Turners heart last season. Sparks flew after an intimate date between the pair, leaving Turner 鈥?and audiences across America 鈥?wondering if Vassos was the one. But her time was cut abruptly short after an urgent text from her daughter, who was back home with a newborn and dealing with a medical issue. My family will always come first,  Vassos said, announcing her sudden exit. I have to go back and be a mom,  she said.  My family needs me. Vassos has four children and two grandchildren. Her husband John, whom she was married to for 32 years, died in January 2021 of pancreatic cancer.On the three-yea stanley cup r anniversary of John s death this year, Joan posted to Instagram stanley cups :  He was the husband that always made me feel safe and cherished. He was the parent that was always the fun one because that s all he knew how to do...lucky kids because fun in his b Vovj Colorado officer arrested on charges he pistol-whipped, choked suspect who was not resisting
 SAN TAN VALLEY, AZ 鈥?An Arizona man is essentially left with scrap metal after lighting hit his truck. This big old dent right here was where the lightning struck,  sai stanley tumbler d Richard Lange, motioning to the slightly caved-in, entirely charred roof.  I actually got up and looked on top of the roof and there s a small dent with a big white circle. While he likely won t be able to fully repair the truck, know stanley nz n as  The Big Purple,  Lange, a mechanic, said he is going to try and salvage what he can. Were thinking about repurposing the axles, the drive-tra stanley cup in underneath. Everything is perfectly fine,  he said.  So the dream lives on, so to speak.                     Videos show the truck engulfed in flames from the cab to the truck bed.However, Lange said he feels lucky that it was also raining, which may have prevented a tree that was hanging above the truck from catching fire or worse, his home.                Copyright 2021 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.                    Report a typo            Sign up for the Breaking News Newsletter and receive up to date information.             now signed up to rece

MethrenRaf

pnpv Air bag fragments kill Volvo driver, prompting recall of more than 50,000 c
« Réponse #3302 le: Aujourd'hui à 03:13:26 am »
Ldba Companies are finding success by finding jobs for those recently in jail
 KANSAS CITY, Mo. 鈥? The Empress of Soul  is coming to Kansas City.The Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts announced Tuesday that Gladys Knight is set to perform at 7 p.m. on Nov. 19.Knight, who wowed in a TV singing appearance at age 8 and later became a breakout star with The Pips, has a dizzying array of hits, including  Midnight Train to Georgia  and  I Heard It Through the Grapevine. She also performed on  Thats What Friends Are For  with Elton John, Dionne Warwick and Stevie Wonder.   stanley cup                       Derek Blanks via the Kauffman Center                 The Empress of Soul  is coming to Kansas City. The Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts announced Tuesday that Gladys Knight is set to perform at 7 p.m. on Nov. 19.    鈥?               stanley cup  Copyright 2023 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.                    Report a typo            Sign up for the Breaking News Newsletter and receive up to date information.             now signed up to receive the Breaking News Newsletter.    Click here to manage all Newsletters     stanley cup                                                                              Lsxd Biden vows to be back to host 2025 Black History Month event
 KANSAS CITY, Kan. 鈥?Healthcare worker Sh stanley cups uk afawn Morrison is incorporating fashion into her field with her new online business.Morrison said with the usual masks, gloves and scrubs, she wanted to be able to add a little flare for first responders and healthcare workers. They have everything going on right now, like what can I do to cater to them,  Morrison said.  I sew a lot and then I thought, I could make scrubs. Morrison sai stanley water jug d she posted the idea on Facebook, and it took off. Everybody went crazy,  she said.  I kept having order after order. In October, she had an official launch of her online store, Our Scrub Boutique, designing unique scrubs and other items for healthcare workers, teachers, dentists and other employees who wear scrubs on a daily basis. I purchased an embroidery machine,  Morrison said.  You can t have too many scrubs and everybody needs them. Morrison, wh stanley and starbucks o s been in the healthcare field for 10 years now, said while her scrubs have made headway online, it s the heroes in the scrubs who are taking the spotlight on her website. You don t realize what they go through, or you know, like the ones that are staying at the hospital or at hotels because they re so scared to

MethrenRaf

vord Artists Helping the Homeless nonprofit bridges gaps in services across Kans
« Réponse #3303 le: Aujourd'hui à 04:05:14 am »
Ejsn KC area schools announce plans for 2020-21 academic year
 KANSAS CITY, Mo. 鈥?Missouri Gov. Parson announced Tuesday flags at all government buildings in Cass, Clay, Jackson, and Platte counties will fly half-staffed in honor of fallen officer James Muhlbauer and his canine partner, Champ. Officer James Muhlbauer devoted his life to protecting the residents of Kansas City, and for 20 years, he excelled in his chosen profession, putting service to his community at the forefront of all he did,  Parson said in a statement.  For the last year, Officer Muhlbauer and K-9 Champ worked as inseparable partners and guardians of the community. They died senselessly, but we will forever remember their contributions to the betterment of Kansas City and Missouri. Muhlbauer and his canine partner Champ died in a traffic crash last Wednesday night. The crash also killed a pedestrian.His death was KCPDs first line-of-duty death in 22 years.Muhlbauer, who went by Jim spent 20 years on patrol for KCPD, including the last three stanley drink bottle  year stanley mugs s with the K-9 unit.Muhlbauer s death was a tremendous loss for not only members of the KCPD, but also fellow officers working stanley romania  in K-9 units in other police departments.His funeral is set for Wednesday at 11:30 a.m. with funeral pro Jyow Apple unveils new iPhone operating system at Monday event
 A Food and Drug Administration  FDA  advisory panel voted 18-0 to authorize a Pfizer booster shot for Americans 65 years and older and those at risk of severe COVID-19 infection.The panel also voted to autho stanley nz rize a booster shot for those who are at risk of severe COVID-19 due to their job, including health care workers, teachers, and essential infrastructure workers.In a blow to President Joe Biden s vaccine plan, the panel previously voted to not approve booster shots for all Americans.Biden had previo stanley flask usly said that booster shots would be available for American stanley tumbler s by Sept. 20.In data released by the FDA on Wednesday, Pfizer argued that vaccine booster shots were not only safe and effective but would be necessary for all Americans over 16 because real-world studies show the effectiveness of the first two doses wanes over time.The data also showed that a third vaccine dose restored efficacy in preventing COVID-19 to up to 95%.The Associated Press reports that the panel voiced frustration that Pfizer had provided little data on the safety of the extra doses, and wouldn t dramatically change the arc of the pandemic if all Americans were offered a booster shot. The Centers for Disease Con

MethrenRaf

miko Country group Lady Antebellum changes name to Lady A
« Réponse #3304 le: Aujourd'hui à 04:31:44 am »
Eszu GOP lawmakers are using the budget to pressure Kansas   governor on DEI and immigration
 Animal cookies sold at Target stores under the Market Pantry brand are being voluntarily recalled because they may contain metal.The 44-ounce Market Pantry White Fudge Animal Cookies, made by D. F. Stauffer Biscuit Co., Inc., were sold in a clear plastic jug formed into a bear shape. The company says a metal wire was found  in a portion of the cookies,  which were distributed to stores nationwide, according to an announcement by the company and the Food and Drug Administration.The recall affects only the following best by date, lot numbers, and time stamps, printed on the back side of the bear jug on the product label, below the nutritional panel.Best By DateJug Lot NumbersCase Lot NumberTime StampUPC code21FEB2023Y052722Y052722From 15:00 to 23:00085239817698                        Provided/FDA         stanley termohrnek         The FDA shared this photo to show where to check to see if the animal cookies are part of the recall.    Consumers who have purchased the recalled product are urged to stop consuming the product and return it to the place of purch stanley cups ase for a full refund. Consumers with questions may contact D.F. Stauffer Biscuit Co., Inc. at 888-480-1988, Mon-Fri, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m ES stanley water flask T.This articl Izsv KCPD detective charged in Cameron Lamb s shooting
 KANSAS CITY, Mo. 鈥?By now most qualifying Americans have received their stimulus paym stanley cup ents, and some are wondering if another check will soon be on the way.In an exclusive interview with Scripps  political correspondent, President Donald Trump said the answer to that question is yes. We will be doing another stimulus package. It will be very good,  Trump said in the June 22 interview.         VIDEO: President Trump commits to 2nd stimulus. He says details would be announced in the stanley termosar  coming weeks. The President would not tell me how much of a check Americans will receive. pic.twitter/Abd5E8P3 stanley thermoskannen Aumdash; Joe St. George  @JoeStGeorge  June 22, 2020 While a second payment is likely, the timeline is less clear.According to the White House, Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin will be leading negotiations. We ve been working closely with our congressional colleagues both in the House and the Senate,  White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows said on Monday,  I fully expect that he will lead the charge coming up in probably the second or third week of July. In May, House Democrats passed the HEROES Act, which would send a second round of $1,200 payments to people who make less than $75,000. Househo

MethrenRaf

trti Masters underway after delayed start due to storms
« Réponse #3305 le: Aujourd'hui à 04:59:12 am »
Iaxy First-time voters make their voices heard in the swing state of Pennsylvania
 The life of a pioneering coronavirus tracking center is coming t stanley termos o a close.Johns Hopkins Universityannouncedit would end its live data collection and reporting efforts for its widely usedCoronavirus Resource Centeron March 10.The site has been a go-to resource for millions of people around the world since the early days of the pandemic.The site  stanley mug launched in January 2020 and featured a popular map that quickly became an essential tool for many journalists, researchers, and policymakers to track the spread of the virus around the globe.The map provided real-time reporting data on confirmed cases, deaths, and hospitalizations. It also tracked other key metrics, such as virus recoveries and  stanley cup vaccination rates. Following consistent declines in public reporting of pandemic data from U.S. states and the expansion of the federal governments data capacities, the CRCs world-leading, comprehensive pandemic data will be archived to ensure it remains accessible to the global research and response community,  Johns Hopkins said in a statement.All pandemic data will remain free and accessible to the public. There just won t be any further updates after March 10. After three years of round-the-clock  Uuay Police recover gun from student at Schlagle High School in Kansas City, Kansas
 A Port St. Lucie man is recovering after he was bitten on the leg by an 8-foot alligator while walking his dog over the weekend, authorities said.According to the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission, Mark Johnson, 61, was attacked near a canal in a stanley becher  Port St. Lucie development around 9:30 a.m. on Sunday. I kind of slide and my foot is stuck in the mud, and the next thing I know, I see the lunge,  Johnson said.  He starts clamping down pretty tight and he started to pull, and the next thing I do, I instantly, here s my fingers, I poke through the eye. Johnson said the gator was trying to drag him under the water, spinning while clamping stanley straws  down on the victim s leg. This gator was coming in fast. He was aggressive,  Johnson said.  My foot was hanging out  stanley en mexico of the corner of his mouth. Johnson said that after he poked the gator in the eye, it let go of his leg and took off. I had to do something. That s what I say, you have seconds to react,  Johnson said.The victim was taken to a local hospital, where he received 62 stitches in his right left and was later released.Johnson said his dog Rex was not hurt.The FWC said an alligator trapper responded to the area of the attack and ca

MethrenRaf

gtoi Hurricane evacuation decisions are left to counties
« Réponse #3306 le: Aujourd'hui à 05:25:26 am »
Vjzk Experts say anyone can fall prey to misinformation; there are tools to help
 What is the American dream  Typically, the answer involves a house, white picket fence, maybe a couple kids and a dog. But with higher cos stanley butelka ts of living and the rise of remote work, what if the new American dream means ditching the suburbs to live wherever you want, whenever you want 鈥?in an RV More than 1  stanley bottles million Americans livein RVsfull time, and Cassie and Josh Bailey are two of them.The married couple reinvented their American dream and took the road less traveled by selling it all to see it all. Its a journey unfolding in real time via TikTok, where they re known as  The Wild Thornb stanley tumblers aileys.  The family of six shares their unconventional lifestyle to more than 550,000 followers across social media platforms. When the pandemic hit, the American dream kind of changed. Everybody s like, you know,  I ve been home enjoying my children, enjoying my life,  and they re being able to go out and experience more,  said Josh.Once owners of a 3,000-square-foot house in Upstate New York, Cassie worked as a photographer and Josh was a contractor for a construction company. The couple worked long hours. Josh labored during early mornings and Cassie picked up gigs during the evenings and weekends. Uhuy Body found in luggage on Texas ranch
 It s still very much a job seeker s market. That has some companies making changes when it comes to education requirements to get a position. Many employers are struggling to find talent, people who have the skills, knowledge, and experience to work in their positions. So, I do believe that it s possible that some employers might be lifting or excluding these requirements from their roles and loo stanley nz king more to the work experience versus the education,  said Amber Clayton, Director of the SHRM HR Knowledge Center.CVS is among those companies. It says it recently dropped the requirement for a high school diploma or GED for most of its entry-level jobs.The company also plans this year to end its GPA requirement when recruiting at universities.Monster s recent annual Future of Work Survey looked at the top factors that help first-time job seekers to stand out. College degrees were not in the top three and t stanley thermos hey dropped further down the list compared to the prior year. We re discovering stanley coffee cup  that forward-thinking executives are looking towards a new hiring trend in terms of instead of thinking about, Who can we find to fill this role  They re thinking about, What skills do we need to find the r

Morrisshot

iqbu Controversy stirring in Butte over economic development funding
« Réponse #3307 le: Aujourd'hui à 05:32:48 am »
Bvdh Great Falls Emergency Services discusses EMT and Paramedic Shortages
 WEST GLACIER 鈥?A section of Glacier National Park s iconic Going-to-the-Sun Road has closed f stanley cup or the season.Park officials announced late on Sunday, Oct. 15, 2023, that the historic road is now closed between Avalanche Lake  Campground and stanley cup  Jackson Glacier.The closure includes Logan Pass.Going-to-the-Sun Road remains open to Avalanche Lake Campground on the west si stanley cup de and Jackson Glacier Overlook on the east side.The latest information about closures in Glacier National Park can be found at https://nps.gov/glac/planyourvisit/directions.htm.                Copyright 2023 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.                Sign up for the Breaking News Newsletter and receive up to date information.             now signed up to receive the Breaking News Newsletter.    Click here to manage all Newsletters                         class= AsidePromo TrackedSidebarPromo   data-cms-ai= 0 >                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Wbmx US blocks goods from 5 countries for suspected forced labor
 The Trump campaign has officially filed a lawsuit in Wisconsin s Supreme Court in an attempt to overturn election results in the state.The Wisconsin Elections Commission confirmed Joe Biden s victory Monday in the battleground state following a partial recount. Milwaukee and Dane counties finished their recounts over the weekend and results added to Biden s 20,600 vote margin over President Donald Trump.The president s campaign has repeatedly alleged fraud in the state s election, though it has not presented any proof. The election officials for both counties who did recounts said there was no fraud uncovered in the process.The WEC adidas samba  confirmation of the results opened a five-day window for the president s campaign to file a lawsuit.The campaign filed a lawsuit Tuesday morning, in an attempt to overturn results by disqualifying as many as 200,000 ballots. What we had is an abuse of the absentee process, dramatically in Dane and Milwaukee County,  said Jim Troupis airmax , attorney for the Trump Campaign.T adidas samba he suit is specifically seeking to dismiss absentee ballots where the clerks  offices  inserted missing information,  people cast ballots  claiming Indefinite Confinement status  even If they

MethrenRaf

lykq Boxing gym in Arizona punching out Parkinson s needs help
« Réponse #3308 le: Aujourd'hui à 05:51:31 am »
Cowa GOP members threaten to form new party
 If you ve ever met a beagle, you know nothing gets past their nose. That s why the breed is used by U.S. Customs and Border Protection to help sniff out prohibited fruit, vegetables, plants a stanley drink bottle nd meat products from high-risk countries that could threaten our nations food supply.In just over one hour, Mookie and two other beagles helped U.S. Customs and Border Protection specialists at Hartsfield-Jackson International stanley thermos  airport in Atlanta confiscate more than 100 pounds of prohibited items.The floppy-eared pups have a keen sense of smell and a gentle disposition, which is why the breed was chosen to work with CBP agriculture specialists to approach international travelers and inspect their luggage. This morning, Mookie found biltong that a little one was eating, fresh leaves from Nigeria, he also found branches and pork in a dumpling from Korea,  said Marco Collins, an agricultural specialist for U.S. Customs and Border Protection at Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport.Known as  The Beagle Brigade,  the dogs are trained to sniff out five basic odors: Apples, citrus, beef, pork and mango. These are all items international trav stanley bottles elers are prohibited from bringing into the U.S. for fear Ucce German Catholics to bless gay unions despite Vatican ban
 BERLIN 鈥?The United Nations atomic watchdog says Ukraine has informed the International Atomic Energy Agency that staff who have been kept at the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant since Russian troops took control of the site a week ago are facing  psychological pressure and moral exhaustion. IAEA Director General Rafael Mariano Grossi said Thursday that the staff must be allowed to rest and rotate so their crucial work can be carrie stanley flasche d out safely and securely.Grossi received  a joint appeal from the Ukraine Government, regulatory authority and the national operator which added that personnel at the Chornobyl site have limited  stanley termosmugg opportunities to communicate, move and carry out full-fledged maintenance and repair work,  the IAEA said in a statement.Reactor No. 4 at the po stanley cups wer plant exploded and caught fire in 1986, shattering the building and spewing radioactive material high into the sky. Even 36 years later, radioactivity is still leaking from historys worst nuclear disaster.Ukraine has lost regulatory control over all the facilities in the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone to the Russians and asked the IAEA to undertake measures  in order to reestablish legal regulation of safety of nuclear facili

MethrenRaf

ofkq Biden: Senate filibuster change on debt a real possibility
« Réponse #3309 le: Aujourd'hui à 05:54:06 am »
Cywc How to take care of an N95 mask
 The swimming segment of a triathlon practice at the Paris Olympics was canceled Sunday due to concerns over water quality in the Seine River.Swimming in Paris  most famed waterway has been banned for over 100 years due to pollution from factory wastewater, sewage, and rain runoff. However, the government ha stanley cup s spent nearly $1.5 billion to prepare the Seine for the Olympics  stanley termos by fixing old pipes, limiting the amount of untre stanley thermos ated wastewater going into the river, and building a wastewater and rainwater storage basin.RELATED STORY | Will the Seine River be safe to swim in for the Paris Olympics A local government bulletin published in June reported a degradation of water quality and increases in E. coli due to rain discharges upstream, raising concerns that the river wouldn t be ready in time for the Olympic Games. But after tests earlier this month showed that conditions had improved, Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo and other government officials went for a highly publicized dip in the Seine on July 17 to show that it was safe.Olympic organizers assured that despite heavy rains earlier this weekend, they expect water quality in the river will improve over the coming days. The men s triathlon is  Jqqi White House deputy press secretary suspended for threatening reporter
 KANSAS CITY, Mo. 鈥?As most schools return to full-time in-person instruction, students are facing yet another transition.While virtual learning pr stanley thermos esented a challenge for everyone involved in education, some students actually thrived in this different form of schooling.Nina Rojo Moreno was one of those students.She was in seventh grade at Crossroads Preparatory Academy when the pandemic started, forcing her school to transition to remote learning.                        Christy Moreno                Nina Rojo Moreno had to transition to remote learning during her seventh-grade year at Crossroads Preparatory Academy.    Her mom, Christy Moreno, said the change was difficult at first, but soon her daughter caught on and began to flourish. Nina is a very independent student,  Christy Moreno said.  She enjoys working at her own pace. Nina Moren stanley quencher o said the format of virtual learning fit her style. I tend to work a lot faster than people,  stanley thermosflasche  she said.  So for me, it was easier to just finish it all [and] just say  I m done. Can I leave the zoom   She ended up making the honor roll last school year.                        Christy Moreno                Nina made the honor roll during the 2020-

MethrenRaf

pydi Georgia official announces election law investigations in Senate run-off, d
« Réponse #3310 le: Aujourd'hui à 06:27:17 am »
Cuve Ingo Rademacher:   General Hospital   star leaves show after refusing to comply with vaccine mandate
 Tiger Woods is resuming his incredible comeback from a devastating leg injury suffered in a car crash last year.Woods teed off in the PGA Championship on Thursday. He started the day off with a birdie. This is the second major championship Woods has participated in this year. He played in The Masters in April and came in 47th place. Rory McIlroy was the early leader at the PGA Championships. The defending champion, Phil Mickelson, withdrew from the tournament after reportedly making disparaging comments about the PGA Tour and a Saudi Saudi Arabian-owned he helped create.     .Page-below > .RichTextModule display:none; .Page-below .Link font-size: 12px; padding: 5px 10px;border: 1px solid  005687;border-radius: 4px;font-family:  proxima-nova , sans-serif; Report a typo                Copyright 2024 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten stanley water bottle , or redistributed.             stanley termosai         Report a typo            Sign up for the Breaking News Newsletter and receive up to date information.             now signed up stanley bottle  to receive the Breaking News Newsletter.    Click here to manage all Newsletters                                            Amgs Montana transgender lawmaker silenced again as backers erupt
 Tiger Woods is speaking publicly for the first time since suffering injuries in a car crash earlier t water bottle stanley his year.In an exclusive interview with Golf Digest, Woods said his days as a full-time pro golfer are over.The legendary golfer says he sees himself playing in a few events a year and could return to the tour eventually.According to the Ass stanley cups ociated Press, Woods said he ll pick and choose a few tournaments to play in.The 15-time major champion called it an  unfortunate reality  that he s OK with.He said he has a long way to go in his recovery as far as muscle and nerve development.In February, the 45-year-old suffered multiple leg fractures in his right leg in a single-car accident in Los Angeles.Last week Woods posted a 3-second video of him hitting a golf ball while pivoting on his injured leg.                Copyright 2021 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.                    Report a typo            Sign up for the Breaking News Newsletter and receive up to date information.            stanley vattenflaska   now signed up to receive the Breaking News Newsletter.    Click here to manage all Newsletters