Auteur Sujet: ufpb World s first Star Wars laser weapons to be DEPLOYED to blast North Korea  (Lu 2 fois)

MethrenRaf

• pnio Moment cruel mum tosses newborn with one hand while smoking with the other as she s charged with abuse
Jlfl My dad drove me and my rapist 2,000 miles 鈥?then made me marry him after he got me pregnant at 14
 AN Instagram fraudster who flaunted his lavish lifestyle on social media after  stanley mug leading global scams worth millions has been jailed.Ramon Abbas, who called himself Ray Hushpuppi, laundered millions of stolen dollars amid a series of cyberheists that saw him pocket millions聽and pose with supercars.6Abbas has been jailed for 11 yearsCredit: instagram6He conned victims all over the worldCredit: instagram6Abbas was arrested in a raid in Dubai in June last year following an FBI probeCredit: @DubaiPoliceHQThe 40-year-old Nigerian influencer used an extravagant social media persona boa stanley termosas sting 2.5million followers to con victims all over the world.He has now been sentenced in Los Angeles to more than 11 years in federal prison and ordered to pay $1.7 million in restitution to two fraud victims, the U.S. Department of Justice said.Don Alway, assistant director in charge of the FBIs Los Angeles office, said:  Abbas was one of the most prolif stanley cup ic money launderers in the world. Prosecut Zbvt Shooter, 34, who killed 10 people in Montenegro started vile spree by targeting two children, 8  amp; 11, with hunting rifle
 GRANDMOTHERS and young children have been pictured fleeing a wall of flame as firefighters battle blazes raging across drought-hit PortugalFamilies were seen running in terror in the village of Pucarica in Abrantes, central Portugal, just a month after聽60 people were killed, and stanley cup  more than 200 injured, in a giant five-day blaze at Pedrogao Grande.19 A pensioner clasps her hands in fear as she flees聽the village of Pucarica in PortugalCredit: Rex Fe stanley tumbler atures19 Wildfires are raging throughout central and northern PortugalCredit: AFP19 A frantic woman grabs her cat and flees the oncoming fireCredit: Rex FeaturesSome 1,600 firefighters backed by 500 vehicles were battling 11 blazes that were burning out of control in the centre and north of the country, the civil protection agency said on its website聽- and arsonists may be behind stanley tumbler  the wildfires.Another roughly 800 firefighters were at the scene of 38 other blazes which had been tamed or were being dampened down, it added.A heatwave that surged a