Auteur Sujet: ugup Churches prepare for Easter Sunday celebrations after pandemic pause  (Lu 7 fois)

Morrisshot

Uzqa Parents, students, educators hope politicians listen to their concerns
 DENVER  KMGH  鈥?The 6-year-old girl who died aft stanley cup er falling 110 feet o stanley cup n a ride at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park in Colorado earlier this month was not properly buckled in and was sitting on top of two seatbelts, according to a state investigation released Friday.The report from the Colorado Department of Labor and Employments Division of Oil and Public Safety, which oversees amusement park rides, found the two people operating the ride were given indicators that one of the seatbelts was not properly buckled. It goes on to say that they didn t notice because the girl, Wongel Estifanos,had a belt strap sitting across her lapThe report blames multiple factors for the girls death, including multiple operator errors and a lack of proper training and understanding of how the rides operator interface worked.The report says  stanley cup the ride, the Haunted Mine Drop, will remain closed until the division re-permits the ride, which can only happen once the issues raised in the report are addressed. The park was closed for several days in the wake of the incident when the state required the park to give refresher training to staff working on other rides at the park.According to the report, the two rid Zoti US government report says fluoride at twice the recommended limit is linked to lower IQ in kids
 ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. 鈥?As online shopping grows, it has become common to see porch pirates steal packages from front doorsteps. But how about a                             delivery driver                         St. Petersburg Police arrested and charged Dainel Enrique Garcia Zambrano, an Amazon driver, on Tuesday for grand theft and dealing in stolen property.Investigators say Zambrano took several packages straight from his delivery truck to his apartment.Instead of dropping off several expensive appliances and electronics on the intended doorsteps, officers say Zambrano brought the items to his apartment in Tampa.In total, he swiped more than $6,000 in goods over two months, according to St. Petersburg Police arrest reports. Zambrano only worked as an Amazon employee for seven months.Pamela Wright of Tampa says it s upset ugg ting. Every day  air force 1 I order o adidas samba ff of Amazon, and I would be furious, absolutely furious if my packages didn t arrive,  Wright said.Kenneth Eady also shops on Amazon and agrees. I think that s insane. That s insanely crazy,  Eady said.Investigators say Zambrano kept some items and sold others using his wife s Offer Up account.Zambrano declined to comment.  The individu