Auteur Sujet: mbhp Police register case for clash leading to fire in shanties  (Lu 2 fois)

MethrenRaf

• dmuw German league to restart on May 15 after Merkel gives go-ahead
Ejjl 80 Covid-19 suspected patients sent to quarantine in Khanewal
  ISLAMABAD:Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi on Monday said that Prime Minister Imran Khan s two-day trip to Qatar will help enhance ties between the two countries as well as exploring opportunities for greater cooperation in different sectors.Addressing the media prior to his departure for Qatar on Monday, the foreign minister (FM) also lauded Doha s role  yeezy slides in bringing Taliban to the peace talks, saying Pakistan appreciated its  yeezy azzurre efforts for the reconciliation in Afghanistan to end the 17-year old conflict.Talking about bilateral issues, Qureshi said there was a large workforce of Pakistanis employed in Qatar, and sending skilled as well as unskilled workforce to the Middle East country was among the issues that would be taken up during the prime minister s visit.He noted that workforce was req dunk negra uired for the holding of football world cup in 2022.  Qatar needs workers for new constructions and other activities,鈥?he said.PM Imran to leave for Qatar todayFurthermore, Qureshi said that the   ISLAMABAD:A girl outshone campus adidas schuhe  boys in the secondary school certificate examinations by clinching the first position.The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE), Rawalpindi announced the Secondary School Certificate (SSC) result on Thursday with a pass percentage of 60 per cent.Amna Aziz Sheikh of Asif Public Girls Higher Secondary School, Al-Noor Colony Rawalpindi, grabbed first position with 1,020 marks out of 1,050.Amna, s converse leder peaking on the occasion, said she managed to come first through sheer hard work and concerted efforts. This is the happiest moment of my life,  she said.  I knew I would secure a position, but just wasn t sure about coming first. Amna said she studied around 10 hours daily for the exams and would like continue her higher studies in the field of information technology.Salman Tanseer of the Cadet College Hassan Abdal adidas campus colori , Attock campus, clinched the second position with 1,019 and Muhammad Sohaib of the Cadet College Kallar Kahar Secondary School, Chakwal, came th