Auteur Sujet: sdlv Twisted ISIS fanatics call for Christmas attacks on British high streets as  (Lu 2 fois)

MethrenRaf

• lmgc Evil mum, 34,  who forced her starved children to eat dog POO  leaving them with worms avoids jail
Pmii Greta Thunberg to return to school after  gap year  of climate activism
 THIS is the dramatic moment drones allegedly obliterate Russian tanks and missiles as Ukrainians are heard cheering. In the footage, a Russian vehicle carrying what looks to be missiles, and stanley cup  a military tank are seen exploding into fireballs as Putins invasion continues to crumble. 8The footage appeared on Ukrainian military channels on social me stanley flask diaCredit: Telegram8The vehicle, carrying the missiles, explodedCredit: TelegramThe footage, although not immediately verified, appeared on Ukrainian military channels on social media.And cheers could be heard in the background as the military machines, thought to be Russian, stanley mug  were thrown up in flames. This comes as footage earlier showed the moment a column of Russian tanks were destroyed by a Ukrainian ambush near Kyiv.The attack reportedly claimed the life of yet another senior Russian commander as Vladimir Putin s forces press in on the capital city.The Ukrainians have now claimed to have killed more than 12,000 Russians since Putin ord Vtgs Vladimir Putin wants to ban gay marriage in a revised hardline Russian constitution
 PHILIPPINE President Rodrigo Duterte has said he personally killed suspected criminals when he was mayor -  stanley flask to set an example to local聽police.Speaking at the presidential palace, he said:  In Davao I used to do it personally. Just to show to the guys  police  that, if I can do it, why stanley cup  cant you  5 Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte has made a series of bizarre and bloodthirsty statementsCredit: ReutersIt is just the latest in a series of bizarre and angry outbursts the bloodthirsty leader, 71, has spat out since聽launching聽his brutal war on drug dealers which has claimed nearly 6,000 lives.Here are just a few of the jaw-dropping statements the politician has made: Human rights  defenders  say that I kill. I said: Okay, let us stop and let them  criminals  multiply. So when harvest time comes, here will be more who will die. I  stanley cups will include you in that because you let them multiply. Criticism of the killings has sparked anger and protests in the Philip