Auteur Sujet: ovbo Black Restaurant Challenge stirs up awareness in Baltimore  (Lu 6 fois)

Morrisshot

ovbo Black Restaurant Challenge stirs up awareness in Baltimore
« le: Octobre 12, 2024, 01:00:50 pm »
Oxuj Mayor Scott proposes TIF district to target vacant houses
 WASHINGTON  AP  鈥?House Speaker Paul Ryan reaffirmed his support for Donald Trump Thursday in his first comments since the GOP presidential nominee declined to endorse the speaker in an upcoming Republican primary. He won the delegates. He won the thing fair and square. It s just that simple,  Ryan said in an interview on the  Jerry Bader Show  on WTAQ radio in Green Bay, Wisconsin.Ryan brushed off Trump s non-endorsement, adding:  The only endorsements I want are those of my own employers here in the First Congressional District, and that s really what my focus is. Ryan faces a longshot conservative challenger, Paul Nehlen, next Tuesday. Trump shoc botella stanley ked Repu stanley tumbler bli stanley cups can leaders yet again this week when he refused to declare support for Ryan, instead stating that  I m just not there yet.  The phrase echoed Ryan s own words in May, when he demurred on Trump, saying  I m not there right now,  before eventually going on to support him.Ryan has been highly critical of Trump s attacks on a bereaved Bgfz 980,000+ gallons of sewage overflows at wastewater station
 OWINGS MILLS, Md. 鈥?It is the line Lamar Jackson wants the world to hear about where things stand regarding a potential contract extension with the Ravens. We re having conversation,  he said.Jackson repeatedly deflected questions about contract negotiations with those words during a ten-minute press conference on Thursday following his team s final minicamp practice.The Ravens quarte stanley thermoskannen rback, speaking for the first time since January, addressed his absence from voluntary offseason work for the first time in his career and the current state of those contract negotiations with Baltimore. Jackson is entering the final year of his rookie deal. He would not commit to attending training camp or playing  stanley cup nz in the season opener without a contract extension. We re having a  garrafa stanley conversation about it. I don t know,  he said.        Here is Lamar Jackson 39  answer to my question about showing up to training camp and playing week one without a contract extension. We 39;re having a conversation abou