Auteur Sujet: mbkw Poliovirus detected in sewage of eight major cities  (Lu 224 fois)

MethrenRaf

• amsh Stormy Daniels arrested for rubbing her BREASTS in a female cop s face 鈥?but judge dismisses charges because she s a  guest dancer
mbkw Poliovirus detected in sewage of eight major cities
« le: Juillet 07, 2024, 11:33:09 pm »
Kabz The poisoned petals of Pakistan
  LAHORE:In a seemingly latest sign that the PTI-PML-Q government in Punjab is on a collision cours jordan e with the PML-N administration in the Centre, the provincial government on Friday decided to downgrade security for PML-N Vice President Maryam Nawaz.The decision came during a meeting of the provincial intelligence committee headed by the additional home secretary.The meeting also decided that the security of the prime minister   39 s house in Lahore will also be reduced. Currently, 266 police personnel were posted at Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif   39 s house located in Model Town.Further instructions mandated a reduction in the number of gunmen at Maryam  rsquo s residence in Jati Umrah, Raiwand.It was also decided that after the multiple, often deadly, attacks on polio vaccin airforce 1s ation teams, their security will be increased.Moreover, they agreed to provide foolproof security to the England cricket team for their Pakistan tour scheduled this month.Read air max homme  Maryam stumbles as stage collapses during Hyrx Taliban s dilemma to attend or skip Doha-III
 PESHAWAR:The father of a activist Gulalai Ismail who fled to the United States was released on bail on Tuesday, his family and lawyers said, a month after he was arre nike air max97 sted for allegedly spreading hate of the  air af1 state on social media.Muhammad Ismail was detained on October 24 after leaving a court in Peshawar. He is accused of uploading material to his Facebook page  prejudicial to the interests of the State institutions , according to a court document seen.He was freed after posting bail of Rs100,000, according to a court document.32-year-old Gulalai, who went into hiding earlier this year and surfaced in the US in September, said she would not give up her activism despite the arrest. (If) the purpose is to coerce me into silence then it won't happen. Neither I would, nor my parents will let me,  she said.Because  nike air max kids not every citizen is equal in this country, some are children of a lesser god. The purpose is to coerce me into silence then it won   39 t happen. Neither I would, nor my parents w