Auteur Sujet: ajyo Iran warns Israel retaliation would lead to escalation as conflict grows  (Lu 5 fois)

MethrenRaf

• oxjm Man wins his second $10 million scratch-off lottery prize in 2 years
Odvs Kansas City, Missouri, city workers to receive pay bump in new union contract
 KANSAS CITY, Mo. 鈥?An allegedly intoxicated pilot was arrested after he landed his plane on Interstate 70 near Grain Valley around 2:30 a.m. Friday morning. He has been identified as 35-year-old John Seesing from Prairie Village.The Missouri State Highway Patrol says the plane ran out of fuel en route from Florida to the Charles B. Wheeler Downtown Airport and made an emergency landing.Crystal Lipham, a truck driver who was heading west to Colorado to drop off a shipment, witnessed the landing. In her eight years of being a truck driver, she tells KSHB 41 News she has never seen anything like this on the job. He just kept going lower and kept going lower and Im going WTF. And then next thing I know, I go h stanley cup oly crap! And he hit the interstate,  Lipham said.  I blocked traffic, jumped out and I ran to him and holle bidon stanley red at my husband, co-driver, to call 911. Lipha stanley bottle m says there was another semi-truck in front of her that was luckily able to veer around the plane last minute and avoid being hit.Moments following the landing were caught on Liphams dashcam video. His words were slurring, you could smell the alcohol on him and everything,  Lipham said.  He gave me a hug and thanked me for blo Lmxs Sports economist, Royals podcaster on potential ballpark move, sales tax promise
 KANSAS CITY, Mo. 鈥?Missouri Gov. Mike Parson will sign a bill Tuesday morning that will limit local government abilities to issue pandemic orders. House Bill 271 was signed into law in a ceremony at 8:30 a.m. The bill will limit the abilities of local jurisdictions to issue pandemic-related public health orders that r stanley cup nz estrict businesses, churches and school stanley flaschen s for more than 30 days during a six-month period under a governor-issued state of emergency. HB 271 also prevents local jurisdictions from issuing orders that close a single subdivision of public places for more than 21 days outside of a state of emergency. Extending any of the above orders for another 30 or 21 days would require a vote of the governing body who issued the order. This legislation I am signing today requires local leaders to be more transparent in their reasoning and accountable for their decisions when it comes to public health orders,  Governor Parson said after the signing.Under the bill, the Department of Health and Senior Services also loses the power to authorize any kind of override of the new law.This comes a stanley butelka fter many jurisdictions, including Kansas City, issued public health orders during the pandemic tha