Auteur Sujet: snbv Missouri takes over old rail path to build Rock Island Trail  (Lu 6 fois)

MethrenRaf

• fogi Kansas City, Missouri, leaders to discuss adding more protected bike lanes
Lvfj Funeral service for slain Fairway Ofc. Jonah Oswald
 KSHB 41 reporter Lily OShea Becker covers Cass, Miami, Franklin and Douglas counties with an emphasis on Lawrence. If you have a question about your community or a story idea, send Lily a tip.鈥擣or the last stanley termoska  three summers, Boys and Girls Clubs of Greater Kansas City has offered free swim lessons, and this year, it expanded to a new club location. Meha Asir co-founded the Shikha Memorial Foundation four years ago with her mom to provide swim lessons. She s since worked with the Boys and Girls Clubs to offer the life-saving lessons during the summer.                         Lily O Shea Becker/KSHB                Meha Asir     To be honest, I only thought the program would only last a year or two,  Asir said. Asir wanted the program to fill a gap.  The rate of drowning in the African-American community is very, very high,  Waymond King, senior director of athletics and healthy lifestyles with the Boys and Girls Clubs, said.  The makeup of most of our urban clubs is predominantly African American,  he cont stanley flasche inued. In 2024, 52% of white people in the United States have had s stanley cup website wim lessons while 28% of Hispanic people and 37% of Black people have had lessons, according to the CDC.               Izkk Ford designs clear mask with plans to meet N95 standards to help hearing impaired
 Houst stanley flaschen on police said an off-duty New Orleans police officer was fatally shot over the weekend while eating dinner at a Houst stanley thermos on restaurant.New Orleans police chief identified  stanley insulated cup the officer as Detective Everett Briscoe.During a press conference, Houston Police Chief Troy Finner said Briscoe was sitting on a porch at a restaurant with a group of people when two suspects approached the group on Saturday.Finner said the suspects presented guns and demanded items from them. The victims complied and gave the items over, but one of the suspects allegedly opened fire, striking Briscoe and another victim.In a tweet, New Orleans Police Chief Shaun Ferguson mourned the loss of Det. Briscoe, saying he was  extremely heartbroken.  I am extremely heartbroken about the death of my dear friend and brother Detective Everette Briscoe, who was killed while off-duty in Houston, Texas,  Ferguson said.  I am praying for the family of Det. Briscoe and for the family of the second victim in this incident. Houston police released surveillance pictures of the alleged suspects and described them driving away in a silver Nissan Altima with paper plates.Houston Mayor Sylvester Turner says a $10,000 reward is being