Auteur Sujet: vbld Calls for action grow louder over POL prices  (Lu 28 fois)

MethrenRaf

• vmxk Drinker beaten to death outside Birmingham bar on night out as ghouls watched and  filmed the attack on phones
vbld Calls for action grow louder over POL prices
« le: Juin 21, 2024, 07:51:38 pm »
Ocwx Govt behind threat letters to judges PTI
  Previously, the Chalay Thay Saath actor Mansha Pasha called out women in Pakistani ente samba green rtainment industry for their problematic statements.Without naming names, Mansha shared few dialogues that garnered social media attention. One of those were model Sad yellow dunks af Kanwal's take on  MeToo.The actor said,  From stole my husband from my best friend and cheated on my fiancee, to jab Me Too hota hai ussi waqt kiyon nahi boltein, to quotes from Uncle Ben and your friendly neighbo nike air max97 urhood spider-man. The women of this industry need to step up and learn to speak better. From stole my husband from my best friend and cheated on my fiancee, to jab Me Too hota hai ussi waqt kiyon nahi boltein, to quotes from Uncle Ben and your friendly neighbourhood spider-man. The women of this industry need to step up and learn to speak better.  mdash  Mansha Pasha (@manshapasha) October 22, 2018However, looks like Sadaf didn't really take it well.Taking to Instagram, the 25-year-old model quipped,  Hum apko kapray pehana  Cxxz Upcoming budget will focus on attaining sustainable economic growth Hafeez Shaikh
 ISLAMABAD:The Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) has initiated action against the alleged   ldquo illegal registration  rdquo  of 15 medical colleges.The FIA anti-corruption circle has started an investigation, by summoning four officials of the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC) including  superstar adidas schwarz its deputy director (law) Sarah Rabab and air max 90  assistant administration Shaan Elahi.The FIA has also issued a letter to the PMDC registrar in  jordan low this connection.According to sources, these 15 colleges were recognised by the defunct Pakistan Medical Council (PMC) in the year 2020   quot without inspection  quot . The PMC did not conduct an inspection even in the year 2021.Two office-bearers of the body, Dr Khurshid Ahmad and Dr Sitara Hassan, did not examine these colleges in the year 2022. Dr Sitara was the member (education) in the year 2020.Read also:FIA unveils trafficking hotline initiativeThe present PMDC has stopped admissions into these 15 colleges for the ongoing year.On June 1, 2023, the PMDC re