Auteur Sujet: cjdu US marine dies in Australia training accident  (Lu 47 fois)

MethrenRaf

• dfto Officials are refusing to accept unusual name we chose for our baby 鈥?so we are taking them to court
cjdu US marine dies in Australia training accident
« le: Juin 23, 2024, 07:09:33 pm »
Pybj WATCH UAE falcon hospital a window into Emirati tradition
  MOSCOW:Russian cosmonaut Oleg Kononenko on Sunday set a world record for total time spent in space, surpassing his compatriot Gennady Padalka who logged more than 878 days in orbit, Russia   39 s space corporation said.At 08 airforce 30 GMT Kononenko broke the record, Roscosmos said. Kononenko is expected to reac adidas spezial h a total of 1,000 days in space on June 5 and by late September he will have clocked 1,110 days.  quot I fly into space to do my favourite thing, not to set records,  quot  Kononenko told TASS in an interview from the International Space Station (ISS) where he is orbiting about 263 miles (423 km) from the earth.  quot I am proud of all my achievements, but I am more proud that the record for the total duration of human stay in space is still held by a Russian cosmonaut.  quot Read also:Russia eyes building its own space station, organizing moon missionsThe 59-year-old took the top spot from Padalka, who accu nike air max 270 damen mulated a total of 878 days, 11 hours, 29 minutes and 48 seconds, Roscosmos said.The  Exsd Man found dead in mall toilet
 BEIJING:The man who hijacked a bus and crashed it into pedestrians i jordan n eas air max bw t China's Fujian province had killed two others before the incident, state med nb ia reported.The hijacker, a 48-year-old identified only by his surname Qiu, killed a local official and police officer Tuesday before fleeing the scene and taking over a public bus in Longyan city, Fujian TV said on Wednesday.Five killed in China as hijacked bus crashes into pedestriansAfter Qiu killed the cadre who was visiting his home, he went to a local community office where he fatally wounded a police officer using a knife hidden in his clothes, the report said.Photos taken by Fujian TV showed broken glass and a blood-splattered floor.Qiu fled the scene and hijacked a bus, which he drove into a crowd.Eight people were killed and 22 injured in the incident.Longyan police did not immediately respond to AFP's request for comment.In a video posted by Duowei news, a Chinese media outlet based in the US, several injured people were shown