Auteur Sujet: anuh India rejects UN chief s offer to mediate Kashmir dispute  (Lu 43 fois)

MethrenRaf

• oaou Here are the top-ranked electric and hybrid vehicles of 2024
anuh India rejects UN chief s offer to mediate Kashmir dispute
« le: Juillet 01, 2024, 04:56:21 pm »
Ltdr Two brothers among three crushed by speeding bus
  ISLAMABAD:The wife of President A dunks pink rif Alvi, Samina Alvi, said on Thursday that she had tested positive for Covid-19.  quot I was tested positive for covid, day before,  quot  said the president   39 s wife on Twitter and added adidas campus grey  that she was   quot doing well  quot  and was only experiencing some weakness.I was tested positive for covid, day before. I have a little bit of weakness but Alhamdulillah doing well otherwise. Request all to keep me in your prayers please.Thank you.  mdash  Samina Alvi (@Saminalvi) September 23, 2021Samina also requested her well-wishers to remember her in their pray green dunks ers.In March, President Alvi tested positive for the virus and suffered from mild symptoms of the disease.The president had advised the nation to   quot continue to be careful  rdquo  to avoid an infection from the virus.Also read Pakistan reports 2,357 new Covid cases, 58 deathsIn the same month, the president and his wife received their anti-Covid vaccine in Islamabad with the former urging the nation to t Vgcz SPI increases 0.07%
 ISLAMABAD:After a gap of almost a year, senior officials from Pakistan and Afghanistan on Monday held formal talks to reset their troubled rela jordan purple tionship often marred by a trust deficit.The talks, part of the Afghanistan-Pakistan Action Plan for Peace and Solidarity (APAPPS), were last held in July 2018 in Kabul.The process was disrupted at that time due to the fragile nature of relationship between Pakistan and Afghanistan.The latest move to resume talks under the bilateral mechanism came after behind-the-scene efforts by the two sides. Last month, Af air force mid ghan National Security Adviser Hamdullah Mohib led  air max 720 a high-powered delegation to Islamabad as part of a renewed push to remove irritants in ties.The recent meeting between Afghan President Ashraf Ghani and Prime Minister Imran Khan on the sidelines of OIC summit in Saudi Arabia also helped break the ice.Against this backdrop, the Afghan delegation led by Deputy Foreign Minister Idrees Zaman held talks with the Pakistani side, headed by Forei