Auteur Sujet: isnb Corporate corner DIB Pakistan issues Rs3.12b Sukuk  (Lu 15 fois)

MethrenRaf

• mhps I left my Thanksgiving turkey in the freezer too long, can I still thaw it
isnb Corporate corner DIB Pakistan issues Rs3.12b Sukuk
« le: Juillet 03, 2024, 11:07:39 am »
Hmux Getting priorities straight
  LAHORE:Pakistan has completed 90 per cent work on the Kartarpur Corridor including the construction of the main road, bridge and buildings from zero line to Gurdwara Sahib ahead of its launch in November.The first batch of pilgrims from India will arrive in Pakistan on November 9. The number of visitors had not yet been specified.From the Pakistani side of the border, Prime Minister Imran Khan and Chief of the Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa聽are likely to聽inaugurate the corridor on the occasion of Baba Guru Nanak's anniversary in November.The green dunks  Kartarpur crossing will link Dera Baba Nanak in Indian Punj jordan aura ab with Gurdwara Darbar Sahib in Pakistan.Both sides have agreed to maintain a channel of communication and work towards finalisation of the agreement. The technical teams will meet again to ensure seamless connectivity for the corridor adidas originals samba  is operational in time so that the pilgrimage can begin in November this year.The corridor, once operational, will provide visa-free access to  Chrs SHC bars schools from collecting more than a month s fee
 The gloves are off and the game has only just begun. The three-time former prime minister is clearly on a warpath with the military establishment. His statement on the Mumbai attacks was not off the cuff but part of a well thought-out strategy. First, what did Nawaz exactly say that shook even the army  Militant organisations are active. Call them non-state actors, should we allow them to cross the border and kill 150 people in Mumbai  Explain it to me. Why can t we complete the trial  We have isolated ourselves. Despit jordan alte e giving sacrifices, our narrative is not being accepted. Afghanistan s narrative is being accepted, jordan 4 retro  but ours is not nikeair . We must look into it,  he was quoted as saying.His political opponents and the army interpreted the statement as implying that Pakistan is a state complicit in the 2008 Mumbai attacks. What added to the confusion was the different stance taken by PM Abbasi during the National Security Committee (NSC) meeting and at a news conference later. At the NSC, Abb